Sanders with an S | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Sanders with an S

Last edited:
I mean its like "Hey we are bending you over and going to town on you anyway... lets throw some education into the mix on top of it. You wont even notice it AND youll walk away (albeit a bit sideways) having gained some worth out of the whole process."

Reactions: Siimplicity
The reality is that you really can't get a decent job without a degree. You can't even get a $10/hour job without a degree to struggle to support yourself let alone a family. College needs to be free just as high school is free. Educating people is an investment that will be good for the economy. I don't understand how people can't understand this. It's so simple. It's not like we aren't paying for low income people anyway with social programs. Pay for school so people can pay for themselves.

I agree for the most part, but I imagine it's not such a simple relationship. There will be side effects with the job market, etc. (I'm not saying good or bad, just that there will likely be a lot of tangential happenings as a result of a lot more people getting free college.) I do agree though, we're spending plenty on welfare/social programs, so we're paying for it one way or another. Teach a man to fish...

It makes sense to educate people. The more educated people there are, the more conservative voters there are.

now that's just ridiculous[ly biased opinion that in no way uses facts or logic.]

I agree for the most part, but I imagine it's not such a simple relationship. There will be side effects with the job market, etc. (I'm not saying good or bad, just that there will likely be a lot of tangential happenings as a result of a lot more people getting free college.) I do agree though, we're spending plenty on welfare/social programs, so we're paying for it one way or another. Teach a man to fish...

now that's just ridiculous[ly biased opinion that in no way uses facts or logic.]

True, just uncommon sense.

Reactions: rawr
I can find any number of articles indicating conservatives maintain a higher IQ average than liberals. There isnt an actual scientific study that proves intelligence along political lines one way or another. Which is good I think...for liberal minded people. We want them to feel like part of the family too you know.
Holy shit dude…how insulting.
I can go find articles stating just the opposite (and probably shitloads - just ask and you know I’ll flood this motherfucker with links)…now who’s living in a fantasy land??
Do you believe everything that you read on your ONE side of the opinion section?

You keep saying Bernie like he is your long lost grandfather. I for one agree that it makes sense to educate people. Its the best thing for the country. Seriously, look at what happened the last two elections and whats happening this election. Educated people are not only what this country needs but also needs for our place in the world. We have a country full of idiots. Does anyone deny this?
Yes young people coming out of the education system tend to be liberal. You see few that lean conservative. I still stand by my observation that it generally only takes a few years of living in the real world to bring them around. I fully believe that as soon as the Republican party stop pandering to religious groups youll start to see less and less liberal minded people being voted into politics. But I recognize thats only my informed opinion. @Skarekrow posted something indicating it would only cost 75 billion a year to send everyone to college who wanted to go. I find this highly suspect BUT if true we need to question ALL of our law makers why it hasnt happened yet. Back when Democrats had control of Congress and the Presidency and could have done whatever they wanted and did? Telling Americans hey were going to double your deficit of trillions of dollars AND were only going to spend a few billion on education for all... they didn't do it. Why?
People say TAX wallstreet! As if thats really a solution to everything. It will make some people feel better but in the grand scheme it wont bring in this unicorn lead never ending bag of money on a rainbow.

Why don’t you go and read all about Bernie and answer all these assumptions you keep asking and implying of others and then form your own educated opinion?
This means reading not just from conservative viewpoints…go to the Sanders website first…then go find your opinion pieces to pick it apart, but do it on both sides…because we don’t really know what is going to get implemented in the future or if it can truly get funded how they plan on it being funded, etc. etc.
Educated yourself on his stances he has taken that have not wavered once in his political career.

Last edited:
Oh so just because I tell you to get naked and bring plenty of lube, you automatically assume it's sexual.

Grow up skarekrow.

[video=youtube;FH8Y6nN7N1E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FH8Y6nN7N1E[/video]​

Reactions: Tin Man
I can find any number of articles indicating conservatives maintain a higher IQ average than liberals. There isnt an actual scientific study that proves intelligence along political lines one way or another. Which is good I think...for liberal minded people. We want them to feel like part of the family too you know.
It makes sense to educate people. The more educated people there are, the more conservative voters there are.

I can go find articles stating just the opposite (and probably shitloads - just ask and you know I’ll flood this motherfucker with links)…now who’s living in a fantasy land??
Do you believe everything that you read on your ONE side of the opinion section?

IT'S ALMOST AS IF DATA CAN BE SKEWED TO PRESENT A BIAS!!! HOW SHOCKING!!! :m071:

ok, i'm done :)

Reactions: Skarekrow

Did you ignore the context AND "there is no actual scientific study that proves intelligence along poltical lines?"

Reactions: rawr
Why don’t you go and read all about Bernie and answer all these assumptions you keep asking and implying of others and then form your own educated opinion?
This means reading not just from conservative viewpoints…go to the Sanders website first…then go find your opinion pieces to pick it apart, but do it on both sides…because we don’t really know what is going to get implemented in the future or if it can truly get funded how they plan on it being funded, etc. etc.
Educated yourself on his stances he has taken that have not wavered once in his political career.

I could... but Id rather have an answer to the single question I am currently asking rather than have to read through an entire. ..whatever. Some of you guys are familiar with Sanders, it seems simpler to ask someone who likey already has the answer.

Did you ignore the context AND "there is no actual scientific study that proves intelligence along poltical lines?"

There are studies though…you just are too lazy to look them up.

I could... but Id rather have an answer to the single question I am currently asking rather than have to read through an entire. ..whatever. Some of you guys are familiar with Sanders, it seems simpler to ask someone who likey already has the answer.

I’ve taken the time to go to every single candidates website and see their proposals Republican and Dem.
Then I’ve investigated if it’s bullshit or not.
That’s how we make educated decisions.

I’ve taken the time to go to every single candidates website and see their proposals Republican and Dem.
that is rather time consuming,

Basically you want to vote for the candidate that is least likely to attack your decided upon interests. That is really the hard part, figuring out what is in your interest and whether or not the Gov intrudes upon or bolsters it.

that is rather time consuming,

Basically you want to vote for the candidate that is least likely to attack your decided upon interests. That is really the hard part, figuring out what is in your interest and whether or not the Gov intrudes upon or bolsters it.

The above link I provided actually makes it really easy to narrow it down based upon your own personal belief system. ^^^^

So you are the perfect person to ask. With exception that youd rather tell me about all the research you have done rather than provide an answer.

So you are the perfect person to ask. With exception that youd rather tell me about all the research you have done rather than provide an answer.

I gave you your own answer…it was in the form of a link that compares and contrasts all the candidates.
Very easy to use….not trying to argue with you…I’m telling you what I did personally to not be uninformed, you certainly don’t have to go so far.

Here’s the link again - http://presidential-candidates.insidegov.com/

I gave you your own answer…it was in the form of a link that compares and contrasts all the candidates.
Very easy to use….not trying to argue with you…I’m telling you what I did personally to not be uninformed, you certainly don’t have to go so far.

Here’s the link again - http://presidential-candidates.insidegov.com/

Thanks for the link. Wow Sanders really has moved on from the day he was collecting welfare rather than having to work full time! Yeah...Hillarys net worth is only 21 mil. Like anyone believes that. Check some of those off shore accounts folks.

Anyway that still doesnt answer my question but...whatever.