sadness

soulseeker

Permanent Fixture
Dec 19, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
do INFJs usually feel sad?
without any reason at all?

or do you feel that there is a reason but you just don't know what it is EXACTLY

(i always feel SAD.......for some reason that i do not know .. all i know is that THERE IS A REASON.. but because of too much feeling and analyzing and overthinking.. i don't seem to KNOW the real reason.. all i know is that I FEEL SAD)

is it an INFJ trait?

because recently, i've been feeling soooo down.. since last year...

i think it would last forever... am i that doomed!?!?!?
it's like I LACK A LOT OF THINGS IN LIFE........ I'M DEAD .. I FEEL SO EMPTY AND ALWAYS SAD......

what are we made for????????? we're made to make OTHERS happy........how about ourselves!?!?!?
WHY ARE WE MADE?!?! IT'S UNFAIR!!!!!

IS IT A CURSE TO BE AN INFJ!?!?!?!

I'M JUST SOO SAD...... I WANNA DIE

i wanna live alone in a condo and drink caffeine while watching in the dark (with the lampshade on) and wake up the next morning and drive to wherever i wanna go then go to my job then drink caffeine again

Last edited:
do INFJs usually feel sad?
without any reason at all?

or do you feel that there is a reason but you just don't know what it is EXACTLY

(i always feel SAD.......for some reason that i do not know .. all i know is that THERE IS A REASON.. but because of too much feeling and analyzing and overthinking.. i don't seem to KNOW the real reason.. all i know is that I FEEL SAD)

is it an INFJ trait?

because recently, i've been feeling soooo down.. since last year...

i think it would last forever... am i that doomed!?!?!?
it's like I LACK A LOT OF THINGS IN LIFE........ I'M DEAD .. I FEEL SO EMPTY AND ALWAYS SAD......

IS IT A CURSE TO BE AN INFJ!?!?!?!

I'M JUST SOO SAD...... I WANNA DIE

wow... I don't know what to say to this..

If I was there I would give you a big hug, stroke your hair and tell you everything is going to be ok...

I hate seeing people upset...

wow... I don't know what to say to this..

If I was there I would give you a big hug, stroke your hair and tell you everything is going to be ok...

I hate seeing people upset...

yeah i'm a loser!!!!!

recently.. i've been posting some things like...... i love you all!!!!! blah blah blah i love blahbalhba
i'm so happy blahbalh

i've been soooooo hyper and cuddly

and now i'm like......i soooo wanna die....

I THINK I'M BIPOLAR :mwaa::m192:

i'm always like this... i'm like a cycle of emotions...........ROLLERCOASTER RIDE!!!!!!! i wish the rollercoaster broke and crashed......then it'll ALL END...then i'm dead!!! YEY!!!!!!

yeah i'm a loser!!!!!

recently.. i've been posting some things like...... i love you all!!!!! blah blah blah i love blahbalhba
i'm so happy blahbalh

i've been soooooo hyper and cuddly

and now i'm like......i soooo wanna die....

I THINK I'M BIPOLAR :mwaa::m192:

i'm always like this... i'm like a cycle of emotions...........ROLLERCOASTER RIDE!!!!!!! i wish the rollercoaster broke and crashed......then it'll ALL END...then i'm dead!!! YEY!!!!!!

I can honestly say that I've felt like this alot. There is no easy answer on how to fix it, everyone is diffrent.

The only thing that helped pull me out of the worst times was to simply leave the area I was living. I took off on a road trip and went to visit old friends and my mother for about a month. Time out and away from depressing areas, people, ideas. When I was away, I didn't have the time to be depressed, allways doing something diffrent with the people I trust and care about.

I'm not saying this is the best thing for you, I'm saying that you need to think of a way to free your mind from the depressive thoughts. Anything that can keep you busy, hobbies, games, chatting online, a relationship, chasing cats in the area, make a pillow fort and write up a bunch of rules for it and tell everyone they can't enter, go find a nice quite feild and just watch the clouds roll by for awhile while listning to some good music, go to a zoo and make fun of the monkeys, breed mice and race them agenst each other...

There are SOOOO many things you can do to get your mind off of the bad thoughts. Once you have your mind clear, you will be able to look back at what caused it alot better, and move on pass thouse problems.

It takes times, it takes will power, and it takes the want to change. You have something else though that I didn't when I had problems, a support group. If you ever need anyone to talk to, there is everyone here for you to help. You can even PM me if you want and I'll talk to you whenever and however long I can.

I don't like seeing people sad, expecaly to this point. Stay in touch with us, and try to find the thing that can get your mind off of the bad feelings. You will be alot better off if you do!

There are people here that barely know you, but will love you just the same becasue they care about you as a person, and will want you to allways be happy.

I can honestly say that I've felt like this alot. There is no easy answer on how to fix it, everyone is diffrent.

The only thing that helped pull me out of the worst times was to simply leave the area I was living. I took off on a road trip and went to visit old friends and my mother for about a month. Time out and away from depressing areas, people, ideas. When I was away, I didn't have the time to be depressed, allways doing something diffrent with the people I trust and care about.

I'm not saying this is the best thing for you, I'm saying that you need to think of a way to free your mind from the depressive thoughts. Anything that can keep you busy, hobbies, games, chatting online, a relationship, chasing cats in the area, make a pillow fort and write up a bunch of rules for it and tell everyone they can't enter, go find a nice quite feild and just watch the clouds roll by for awhile while listning to some good music, go to a zoo and make fun of the monkeys, breed mice and race them agenst each other...

There are SOOOO many things you can do to get your mind off of the bad thoughts. Once you have your mind clear, you will be able to look back at what caused it alot better, and move on pass thouse problems.

It takes times, it takes will power, and it takes the want to change. You have something else though that I didn't when I had problems, a support group. If you ever need anyone to talk to, there is everyone here for you to help. You can even PM me if you want and I'll talk to you whenever and however long I can.

I don't like seeing people sad, expecaly to this point. Stay in touch with us, and try to find the thing that can get your mind off of the bad feelings. You will be alot better off if you do!

There are people here that barely know you, but will love you just the same becasue they care about you as a person, and will want you to allways be happy.

aww.. thanks!!!!!!

but you're an extrovert... isn't it MUCH easier for you?

i would love!! to take a vacation and go away!!!

but the problem is i can't.. i'm just 16 and i still study of course and i feel bad at school
and i don't know how to temporarily free my mind.. if i know that tomorrow would be another day and i would face my sadness in school AGAIN...

THE HARD THING IS THAT....I KNOW I WOULD FEEL IT AGAIN..

it's like running in a maze that has no way out

and super super super super thanks for saying those nice things :mhula::m107::m107::mhula:

Last edited:
i only really feel sad when im emotional but i don't know why
until i find out whats upsetting me i can be sad

aww.. thanks!!!!!!

but you're an extrovert... isn't it MUCH easier for you?

i would love!! to take a vacation and go away!!!

but the problem is i can't.. i'm just 16 and i still study of course and i feel bad at school
and i don't know how to temporarily free my mind.. if i know that tomorrow would be another day and i would face my sadness in school AGAIN...

THE HARD THING IS THAT....I KNOW I WOULD FEEL IT AGAIN..

it's like running in a maze that has no way out

and super super super super thanks for saying those nice things :mhula::m107::m107::mhula:

I know as an INFJ it can be hard for you to express your feelings, so why don't you try this: whenever your at achool, and your starting to feel low, just grab a pencil and paper and just draw whatever comes to mind. Scribble, write cuss words, make little faces with hammers hitting them, make complex geometric shapes... whatever hits you at the moment.

The reason I say try this is that it can be a very good outlet of your feelings. You don't get writes block from scribbling and all that, so in alot of way I think it's better then a diary or anything else. It's also a instant release, if you can really focus and get your emotions on to the page and out of your body, you will feel alot better at the time instead of holding it all in and letting it fill over.

This is just a practice, it's ment to help you learn how to move your bad emotions outside of yourself instead of keeping them in.

Seriously, just give it a try. No one is going to judge you for what you draw and all that if you don't let anyone look at it, and it can only take a minute or two to get the feelings out sometimes. I believe it would be very healthy for you.

After you've givin something like this a try, let me know how you feel. I'll do my best to help steer you away from the bad feelings and make you happy again!

I know as an INFJ it can be hard for you to express your feelings, so why don't you try this: whenever your at achool, and your starting to feel low, just grab a pencil and paper and just draw whatever comes to mind. Scribble, write cuss words, make little faces with hammers hitting them, make complex geometric shapes... whatever hits you at the moment.

The reason I say try this is that it can be a very good outlet of your feelings. You don't get writes block from scribbling and all that, so in alot of way I think it's better then a diary or anything else. It's also a instant release, if you can really focus and get your emotions on to the page and out of your body, you will feel alot better at the time instead of holding it all in and letting it fill over.

This is just a practice, it's ment to help you learn how to move your bad emotions outside of yourself instead of keeping them in.

Seriously, just give it a try. No one is going to judge you for what you draw and all that if you don't let anyone look at it, and it can only take a minute or two to get the feelings out sometimes. I believe it would be very healthy for you.

After you've givin something like this a try, let me know how you feel. I'll do my best to help steer you away from the bad feelings and make you happy again!

awwww......:m035:thank you!!!!! thanks A LOT!!!

feels good to know someone listened to what i said :mhula:

*hug* :m129:

really thank you!!!!! yes i will let you know

awwww......:m035:thank you!!!!! thanks A LOT!!!

feels good to know someone listened to what i said :mhula:

*hug* :m129:

really thank you!!!!! yes i will let you know

It's no problem! :)

Just keep me posted on how your feeling, I have no problems with talking to you and helping you out!

If you even want, I could PM my phone number to you. You can call me or text me if you need someone to talk to.

It's no problem! :)

Just keep me posted on how your feeling, I have no problems with talking to you and helping you out!

If you even want, I could PM my phone number to you. You can call me or text me if you need someone to talk to.

wow you're toooo nice :mhula:
but you're from the states..do you know i'm from asia? :m171:

wow you're toooo nice :mhula:
but you're from the states..do you know i'm from asia? :m171:

Oh yah... forgot about that.

Then again, my girlfriend lives in the Phillipens right now and she talks to me using Skype. (I did buy her a month of unlimited talk though, lol)

Well, I guess scratch the phone thing. You can allways PM me, or just post here instead.

Oh yah... forgot about that.

Then again, my girlfriend lives in the Phillipens right now and she talks to me using Skype. (I did buy her a month of unlimited talk though, lol)

Well, I guess scratch the phone thing. You can allways PM me, or just post here instead.

really? ahahhaha that's cool :m107:
ok i'll pm or post sure sure.. but anyways.. really thanks a lot!!!!!! and i mean it

Hmm...could you be feeling Abraham Maslow's "deep cosmic sadness"?

We love you soulseeker!!!!

Hmm...could you be feeling Abraham Maslow's "deep cosmic sadness"?

We love you soulseeker!!!!

what's that? :m075:
i love you all too!!!!!! love ya love ya love ya!!!!!! :m015::m159:

Lol, google Abraham's theories on human emotion. I'll bet INFJs feel it more than others.

Lol, google Abraham's theories on human emotion. I'll bet INFJs feel it more than others.

:mhula: ok i'll do that :m159: tomorrow..
ahahha cuz i'm really tired right now.. emotionally, and physically.... 2 more months and i'll be emotionally, mentally and physically tired......:m077:

my emotions are killing me slowly........