Saddam was building a supper gun | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Saddam was building a supper gun

I know you didn't watch the first one there was only 3 minutes between me posting it and you posting your reply, yet the clip was almost 3 minutes long!

Whats the harm in watching them? They might open doors to further information or fresh perspectives.

They take to much time to load.

That guy John Stockwell has a book which might be worth a look

Gotta hit the sack now man but don't let the propaganda machine make you believe that saddam was packing WMD's.....seriously....would he have been hiding in a glorified cellar and allowed his country to be overrun and himself captured and hung and his sons shot to ribbons if he had weapons he could deploy?

The guy had squat

We knew what he had cos we sold it to him in the first place

I take it that some media somewhere is bringing up this whole super gun thing again because they want to make people believe in WMD's.....this all happened BEFORE the first gulf war....they're scrapping the barrel now

Take it easy, hopefully speak another time

That guy John Stockwell has a book which might be worth a look

Gotta hit the sack now man but don't let the propaganda machine make you believe that saddam was packing WMD's.....seriously....would he have been hiding in a glorified cellar and allowed his country to be overrun and himself captured and hung and his sons shot to ribbons if he had weapons he could deploy?

The guy had squat

We knew what he had cos we sold it to him in the first place

I take it that some media somewhere is bringing up this whole super gun thing again because they want to make people believe in WMD's.....this all happened BEFORE the first gulf war....they're scrapping the barrel now

Take it easy, hopefully speak another time

Not really, I heard it from a friend. No media, I heard it from a Friend and looked it up. It's not like the U.S. needs to re-justify itself, several years later and let's face most media in the U.S. is either focused on Lady Gaga(or similar celeb) or our the economy.

Most(from where I stand) people don't care much about the war, they're more worried about dinner.

I've noticed Barnabas, that the majority of your thread titles would make really good folk music lyrics. I'm not joking.

I've noticed Barnabas, that the majority of your thread titles would make really good folk music lyrics. I'm not joking.

I try to go for something catchy, and let's face it anything with the word supper gun is going to be catchy.