Saddam was building a supper gun | INFJ Forum

Saddam was building a supper gun

Pew pew pew... boom.

Looks like he was trying to compensate for other things. Not surprising.

Sounds delicious :9
j/k, but the thing looks impractical as all hell. What was he honestly planning on using that thing for? A figurehead of sorts for his military?

I want one, how many countries can claim to have a orbital cannon?

good old 'starwars' eh?

The British were selling him the parts!

It was big news here in Britain

You know that gas he used to kill kurds with? The US sold him that

Yup we fitted him up, and then pushed his war machine against Iran

Then when he didn't want to be our little poodle anymore we blew the shit out of him.....aren't we big and clever?

This was the first gulf war though, there were no weapons of mass destruction!

Last edited:
Wifey....make ME supper

TO CURE WORLD HUNGER!

Reactions: Arsal
The British were selling him the parts!

It was big news here in Britain

You know that gas he used to kill kurds with? The US sold him that

Yup we fitted him up, and then pushed his war machine against Iran

Then when he didn't want to be our little poodle anymore we blew the shit out of him.....aren't we big and clever?

This was the first gulf war though, there were no weapons of mass destruction!

yes there were

edit: WMDs

Edit2: supper gun resulted in no hilarious or appropriate pictures for this thread.

Last edited:
Sounds delicious :9
j/k, but the thing looks impractical as all hell. What was he honestly planning on using that thing for? A figurehead of sorts for his military?

Shooting a projectile across continents is technologically and financially far easier than constructing missiles, which need complex guidance systems. A gun only requires some good algorithims to handle the ballistics.

[MENTION=1848]Barnabas[/MENTION]; Was Saddam's gun intended to shoot people's supper, or was it meant to deliver their supper?

Shooting a projectile across continents is technologically and financially far easier than constructing missiles, which need complex guidance systems. A gun only requires some good algorithims to handle the ballistics.

[MENTION=1848]Barnabas[/MENTION]; Was Saddam's gun intended to shoot people's supper, or was it meant to deliver their supper?

I believe it was used to launch their supper into orbit(possibly as punishment).

We found several canister of chemical weapons, not mention the time he had between him being accused of having WMDs and then when he was actually searched for them. He could have easily moved any thing he had to a safe area, Not to mention large convoy movements out of Iraq between the time of the accusations and the time Iraq was searched.

??????

Is this one of those moment where the boss laughs but nobody knows why,so they laugh along sheepishly with him?

We found several canister of chemical weapons, not mention the time he had between him being accused of having WMDs and then when he was actually searched for them. He could have easily moved any thing he had to a safe area, Not to mention large convoy movements out of Iraq between the time of the accusations and the time Iraq was searched.

Tell me you're kidding

This song's for you. I think it reflects the pain of the American people as they were squeezed in the great depression; but it's not just their story, it's an old story:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDS00Pnhkqk"]YouTube - Jesus Christ - Woody Guthrie[/ame]

Last edited:
Lol...tell me you're kidding

This song's for you. I think it reflects the pain of the American people as they were squeezed in the great depression; but it's not just their story, it's an old story:

YouTube - Jesus Christ - Woody Guthrie

You like youtube don't you, videos seem quite frequent in your posts. Probably for the best though, debates really don't add to conversation.

Back to the suppe..... I mean super gun.(great now I'm hungry)

You like youtube don't you, videos seem quite frequent in your posts. Probably for the best though, debates really don't add to conversation.

Back to the suppe..... I mean super gun.(great now I'm hungry)

If you didn't like that one maybe you will like this one by an ex CIA member:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3ioJGMCr-Y"]YouTube - John Stockwell - CIA's War on Humans[/ame]

Actually I didn't even watch. don't plan to watch this one either. The internet is really bad on campus, it takes ten minutes for a two minute clip to load.

I know you didn't watch the first one there was only 3 minutes between me posting it and you posting your reply, yet the clip was almost 3 minutes long!

Whats the harm in watching them? They might open doors to further information or fresh perspectives.