Russian sales to Syria to include cruise missiles | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Russian sales to Syria to include cruise missiles

I would like to think the person I spoke of and I have mutual respect of each other. I miss posts from said person as much as anyone else here..

Neither of you are short on passion that's for sure!

It's good to hear things from both sides otherwise we get a very skewed view of the world!

I appreciate your kindness and understanding that we can go on the same way. We are black and white/night and day/up and down different as it comes. I do hold back things I would like to say, but you most likely do also.
I see no lines crossed and do hope it stays that way. I will say I would much rather read texts copied and pasted than go to links I am unfamiliar with, though.

Righto...i'll take that on board!

Nightime here, goodnight!

I'm torn between the dislike of advanced weapons such as these and the simple fact that if western countries are the only ones that have them then we will continue to prey on the poorer weaker countries and take resources which should be theirs to sell as they see fit.

Reactions: muir
It would simply amaze most people the military ordnance we sell to Saudi Arabia. When compared to what we sell Israel, it is stifling. Of course, Saudi Arabia is much larger and richer.

The call to protests on March 11 there is led by Radical Islam. Research how much munitions they have and it would worry anyone in their right mind. I hope the proper precautions are being made to protect those assets from getting into the wrong hands.

According to Debkafile, two of the top leaders of their call for March 1 have been jailed or have disappeared with their wives. Part of their march was to celebrate one of their birthdays. Be back with their names, but look at how they are messing around with nuclear material. "They were too late: debkafile's sources reveal that the two prominent opposition leaders, Mir-Hossein Moussavi and Mehdi Karroubi, were secretly hauled out of their homes in sacks Thursday, Feb. 24 and taken to the infamous Parchin prison in Tehran. Their wives have also disappeared." copied

Oil fields are being sabotaged all over and any direct oil sanctions against Iran have been overcome or neutralized at the minimum from the price of crude's skyrocketing. Watch how Iran handles aggression.

edit Mar 1 to state Iranian source denies the taking of the two families.

Last edited: