Romance in the world | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Romance in the world

I wanna have so many babies.

LOLOLOLOLOL! HAHAHA omg i freaking love you :tearsofjoy::<3:

Well @Ren looks like you will have at least 10 children in the near future! Be ready! :D

Can I be the godmother you guyz, or at least be that crazy drunko aunt that wears fur coats and a fancy hat?! :laughing::laughing::tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
Reactions: neko and Wyote
Damn it Jenny, killing my nostalgia-boner one post at a time.

Becoming a parent probably isn't the most fun thing in the world but there's a lot to be gained, specifically one more person who preserves family interests.

Are there any ways to mitigate the misery?

LOLOL I am sowwy Pinny.

Hmm well definitely do have your finances in order if you want kids, and also do as much as possible that you want to get out of the way like traveling, etc etc before trying. I don't recommend having kids when young either. Probably somewhere around 30s when you are definitely mature and financially stable. Kids will suck up yo money.

A lot of marital dissatisfaction happens when there is a lack of money and equal cooperation. Also, having kids is stressful af.

Reactions: AUM and Wyote
LOLOL I am sowwy Pinny.

Hmm well definitely do have your finances in order if you want kids, and also do as much as possible that you want to get out of the way like traveling, etc etc before trying. I don't recommend having kids when young either. Probably somewhere around 30s when you are definitely mature and financially stable. Kids will suck up yo money.

A lot of marital dissatisfaction happens when there is a lack of money and equal cooperation. Also, having kids is stressful af.
Yeah, it's a lot of stress. I don't think I'll be a parent until my late 20s-mid 30s. This way I'll be professionally established, have money, and a position I'm after in life.

Reactions: AUM and Wyote