**Radiation Fallout Update** | INFJ Forum

**Radiation Fallout Update**

myself

Permanent Fixture
Apr 1, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Lets take note of the information available to us.

Do you trust this guy? He seems legit to me.

We are all in this together. <3

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaup0qywTto&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - 4/14/2011 -- RADIATION FALLOUT UPDATE -- Asia, USA, Canada receiving HIGH-mid levels[/ame]

IDK I just saw the word Fallout and instantly thought New Vegas.

No, I trust this guy. He's the real deal

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo0D6bzxLLw&feature=related"]YouTube - Captain Planet Credits \ Theme Song REAL[/ame]

At first glance I'm suspicious of this for several reasons, but I don't have enough time to elaborate on them properly and I would like to take another look at this vid tomorrow.

Many people compare this with Chernobyl, and if you accept that comparison then you can take a look at area around Chernobyl that was affected by that accident. I live approximately 650 miles from it, and we were on the border of an area that was considered to be affected by it. The distance from Fukushima to West coast of America and Canada is much bigger.

d00d
it's from the red green show, chill out

tumblr_meme_faces_poker_face_RE_my_first_post-s257x244-154573.jpg

[MENTION=751]Peppermint[/MENTION] you need a hug.

I do not feel good about your attitude and I would appreciate it if you would not post anymore in this thread.

I am not interested in hearing from you.

@Peppermint you need a hug.

I do not feel good about your attitude and I would appreciate it if you would not post anymore in this thread.

I am not interested in hearing from you.

Feel free not to read my posts, and even better yet don't send me a notification so I can come to this thread to post more.

I believe serious conditions are developing. I'm not interested in your bad attitude.

I don't want to waste my energy fighting with you.

I am sharing information as I get it.

Let's have peace here so that we can focus on what is really happening.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKrpw5OmyGc&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - 4/14/2011 -- VERY IMPORTANT -- Updates on Fukushima -- Fairewinds Associates, Inc[/ame]

"GUYS! We must panic!! The only way we can stop this NUCLEAR RADIATION from spreading is by running around screaming with our hands in the air!

Quick, get me my tinfoil hat!"

Reactions: Neuropedia
"GUYS! We must panic!! The only way we can stop this NUCLEAR RADIATION from spreading is by running around screaming with our hands in the air!

But what about solar radiation and skin cancer?! :<

c'mon man, what point are you trying to make...
did you really think i'd appreciate the sarcasm?
your comment isn't helpful, funny, or clever.

perhaps you were not aware... this a serious issue.

we have a nuclear meltdown, level 7 confirmed
until fukushima is covered in cement, radioactive fallout will be spilling into the environment

while we wait, tons of radioactive waste water is being dumped into the pacific ocean

clearly, this is a disaster.

i'm not one to panic. i'm trying to correctly assess this situation. i wish i could do more.

is there anything we can do?

at the very least, I think it would serve us well to pay attention to the things we are consuming.

grass soaks up this stuff like a sponge

the cows eat the grass and the cows make milk

if we drink contaminated milk, that's our own choice.

it's going to be in the water supply, and we can't really avoid this...

all i know is that it'll be much more highly concentrated in milk

IMO it is important for us to recognize what is going on.

processing this information will prepare us for things to come.

@naysayers ... i'm not interested in your opinions or your attitude.
if you believe i am being misled with false information, send me a message.

we Are all in this together
it's not a creepy thing to say
this is really happening

our actions affect each other
if you don't want to play nice
gtfo

myself, the world is getting smaller and smaller and we all live in it. People always have different ways of dealing with disasters on the other side of the world. Some folk mean to prepare for the future. Some folk learn from others' misfortunes. Some folk do not let anything like this bother them. I think it interesting to hear how others react. I don't particularly like it when someone thinks I am over-reacting, but for some reason I have accepted that over the years. I react differently because I am different.

At the risk of sounding like I am leaning toward a certain religion to someone that might misinterpret my intentions, I really have to admire Israel's stance: how they immediately reviewed their nuclear power and stated they would be changing to use the gas they had found offshore for power. That is the kind of reaction I like to see from world leaders. I do not expect it from them all.

This just in from The R&P Report, A Review and Preview Of Congress Today, A Service of National Write Your Congressman, dated Monday, April 18, 2011. Thought it had at least one sentence pertaining to your request.

Review

Foreign Affairs: The House Foreign Affairs Committee approved legislation to strengthen worldwide cooperation on weapons of mass destruction and nuclear safety. One measure would require the US delegate to the upcoming Convention on Nuclear Safety to urge participating countries to assess their progress on nuclear safety in light of Japan's recent disaster. The panel also endorsed a measure that would call on countries to coordinate with the US to prevent terrorists from acquiring weapons of mass destruction.(H.R.1326)(H.R.1280) unquote

One measure would require the US delegate to the upcoming Convention on Nuclear Safety to urge participating countries to assess their progress on nuclear safety in light of Japan's recent disaster.

Sounds like too little too late.

We need to be shutting these plants down.

More earthquakes will come. Another tsunami will hit.

We can not afford to have nuclear power anymore.

We have been reckless and lazy. It is all madness.

Why build a nuclear plant on a fault line? Lame, lame, lame.

We need to make some personal sacrifices and use less power.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBSM92yBC80&feature=related"]YouTube - KISS - Gene Simmons -Radioactive[/ame]

Reactions: acd
Sounds like too little too late.

We need to be shutting these plants down.

More earthquakes will come. Another tsunami will hit.

We can not afford to have nuclear power anymore.

We have been reckless and lazy. It is all madness.

Why build a nuclear plant on a fault line? Lame, lame, lame.

We need to make some personal sacrifices and use less power.

Tell that to Iran while they lock and load theirs knowing Stuxnet has been there.