Questions about being an INFJ | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Questions about being an INFJ

To love conquers all, this is all so familiar to me as well. I love deeply and give people the
Benefit of the doubt, but I can also intuitively see the bad motives and agendas of people as well.
I get to know people before I open up to them and I don't cast my pearls or the treasures of my
Heart down before people whom I do not know that I can trust. I don't see myself as pessimistic,
But I also do not pretend that darkness does not exist. Everyone has good and bad, some choose to
Operate in a deceitful way and I do pick up on that. Be honest and truthful and guard your heart and
It will lead you. Be wise to whom you draw close to your heart. You are not alone!

I feel for the original author - I was very honest many years ago and I got hurt quite badly and thereafter closed up, but in later years I've found people are diverse enough that if there's someone who I don't get on with, I can just try one of the other 7 billion people. :)

I generally find myself being a bit of an antidote to group-think and people typically believe I'm lying when I'm being truthful.