Quantum Eye | INFJ Forum

Quantum Eye

• Thread starter Deleted member 12009
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 12009

You think what you see is real?
You believe it's really there, only because your senses pick it up? How naive.
How fckin sheepish you fucking fucktard.
For one, how can you be sure that what you believe to exist is really there, when:
1) Hallucinations and illusions are possible?
2) You cannot look into another person's mind?
3) The universe, if it even exists, is a fucking hologram??

Hope you're doubting everything's existence now. Go die in a hole already.
Huh? Still confident enough to stay? Well. Since we've established nothing exists, let's move on to your mind.
Why:
1) does your consciousness instantly fade when your brain's fuckin electroshocked?
2) do medications and other substances alter your very mind, when they're just substances?
3) and why the fuck would your mind need a body if it could exist eternally without one ?

Since matter doesn't exist and your mind is your brain (which is also matter, smartass), your mind doesn't exist.
Congratulations! If you shot yourself right now, nothing would change. Go ahead, try it.

Hmmm... have you bee reading my posts or something? You are being a little aggressive.

I'll stay because I like it, thanks.

This is stuff I never really ask. Other people do. I some times answer because I like to help. Personally though, I don't care. It's a non-issue to me.

For one, how can you be sure that what you believe to exist is really there, when:

Huh? Still confident enough to stay? Well. Since we've established nothing exists, let's move on to your mind.
Why:
1) does your consciousness instantly fade when your brain's fuckin electroshocked?
2) do medications and other substances alter your very mind, when they're just substances?
3) and why the fuck would your mind need a body if it could exist eternally without one ?

Since matter doesn't exist and your mind is your brain (which is also matter, smartass), your mind doesn't exist.
Congratulations! If you shot yourself right now, nothing would change. Go ahead, try it.
Perhaps we all off ourselves a million times a day but never remember it.

Why:

Are you being serious or sardonic?

[video=youtube;lMBt_yfGKpU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMBt_yfGKpU[/video]

[video=youtube;vU6yCD_sEvU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU6yCD_sEvU[/video]

Shhhhh….

Stop trying to spread truthiness around…

So what now????
- Wawawawaawawa... WAKE UP

[video=youtube;Hjoyf_f6RA4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjoyf_f6RA4[/video]

Why:

tumblr_m9yom7X85o1r9mej7o1_500.jpg

Sooo.. all you are saying is that I am not real?
Why do I not vanish? Does my ego keep me whole and bound?

Anyway I still dont understand the purpose of this thread. Part of me wants to believe theres a real discussion happening here somewhere but I still cant find it.

Anyway I still dont understand the purpose of this thread. Part of me wants to believe theres a real discussion happening here somewhere but I still cant find it.
Basically, you are hallucinating your own existence or you arrive in this mortal plain only through a 'merkabah'
Trust me with this one ;)

Watch the holographic universe clips i posted...they cover recent science on the matter if that helps

Basically, you are hallucinating your own existence or you arrive in this mortal plain only through a 'merkabah'
Trust me with this one ;)

You are not 'hallucinating' you are decoding a field of information

You are not 'hallucinating' you are decoding a field of information

if we assume the merkabah theory is true, then yes
reality only unfolds when your mind decodes it

but if hallucination is possible, how can you be sure something is not an hallucination?