Quality Yogurt | INFJ Forum

Quality Yogurt

GracieRuth

Permanent Fixture
Aug 19, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Are there any main brand yogurts (like that you can buy at Vons or Albertsons, etc.) that have no added sugar, high fructose cornsyrup, or artificial sweetners?

Are there any main brand yogurts (like that you can buy at Vons or Albertsons, etc.) that have no added sugar, high fructose cornsyrup, or artificial sweetners?

Have you tried Dannon, Stonyfield Farm, and/or Yoplait Light? I think they all offer some fairly tasty and reasonably healthy yogurts.

Although they contain evaporated can juice, it's healthier than most sweeteners companies use:

WholeSoy
has a good organic line of dairy free yogurts.
For a little more mainstream, but contains "cultured glucose syrup solids" there's Silk's version as well.

Unfortunately not that I know of. (To be fair I've not been looking that hard).

But in a broader sense, with quality yogurt, I absolutely love Chobani and Oikos. I used to be diehard yoplait. Never again.

Seriously?
Brown Cow is good....lolololol

Well you could always buy plain yogurt (buy the Greek yogurt, it's better) and add your own sweetener to it, like honey. Add natural extracts (like vanilla or maple or orange) for flavoring, or add pure fruit jam to the mix (also add nuts, raisins, and/or granola).

Have you tried Dannon, Stonyfield Farm, and/or Yoplait Light? I think they all offer some fairly tasty and reasonably healthy yogurts.

Please I'm serious about this--I'm ONLY interested in a yogurt that has NO added sugar, high fructose corn syrup, or artificial sweetners. Yoplait Light is loaded with High Fructose corn syrup. Have you actually READ the ingredients on what you buy?

Well you could always buy plain yogurt (buy the Greek yogurt, it's better) and add your own sweetener to it, like honey. Add natural extracts (like vanilla or maple or orange) for flavoring, or add pure fruit jam to the mix (also add nuts, raisins, and/or granola).

Yeah, I have a feeling this is what I will end up doing: just buying the plain old straight yogurt and adding the fruits I want.

Hello friends,...
Yogurt is the best for good health and fitness.Most of the people like the yogurt in the breakfast.
Yogurt Will be strong of the muscle and bones.It is the best for prevent to the stomach diseases.
So we should be use the high quality brand of the yogurt.

Yogurt is full of sugar and is horrible for you!

You may as well drink soda.

It is possible to buy plain yogurt and sweeten it with honey or maple syrup. ( I eat a cup every other day just to keep those microbes in my digestive track)

Just make it on your stove.

A little sugar won't kill you.

In Canada, the Liberte yogurts are best.