President Donald Trump | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

What...we really need someone to tell us why Trump is dangerous. Thats like someone telling us how to think.

Yeah, the media pretty much has explained enough why "Trump is a dangerous candidate." I find it interesting though how Trump gets accused of "not explaining in detail" how he is going to accomplish anything, yet neither does Clinton either, and the media does not go after her.

In addition, something tells me that a lot what Trump has been saying on the campaign trail is a facade. As he supported many democratic policies in the past, I'm thinking he will probably support some of their policies such as nationalized healthcare, etc, and all the 100% pro conservative rhetoric was only a strategy to help him win the nomination. Trump supported both parties in the past. He could potentially be a good negotiator to help the parties work together as he says he is. Although, I have my doubts.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
Yeah, the media pretty much has explained enough why "Trump is a dangerous candidate." I find it interesting though how Trump gets accused of "not explaining in detail" how he is going to accomplish anything, yet neither does Clinton either, and the media does not go after her.

In addition, something tells me that a lot what Trump has been saying on the campaign trail is a facade. As he supported many democratic policies in the past, I'm thinking he will probably support some of their policies such as nationalized healthcare, etc, and all the 100% pro conservative rhetoric was only a strategy to help him win the nomination. Trump supported both parties in the past. He could potentially be a good negotiator to help the parties work together as he says he is. Although, I have my doubts.
Yup.
With have two absolute crap candidates. How did we get here? I did not think it could be worse after Bush Jr ran but here we are. And the aholes propped Jeb up and told us he was going to be our choice. Then that didnt happen because Trump came in and steam rolled the entire plan. Now pissed off daddy says hes going to vote for Clinton.
What messed up friggin reality show is this? Why cant we get actual intelligent people on th roster for President?

Reactions: hn87c901
From what I have noticed ESTPs and ESFPs (and sensing types in general) seem to be successful at winning elections in modern times. I believe the dominant Se and tertiary Fe and auxillary Fi respectively helps them to be more relatable to the working class. Dominant Se helps them to make quick decisions,and be straight-forward and "common-sense" communicators, which voters perceive that they will get what they want done quickly, and the auxillary Fe and Fi relate to the voters' concerns, (e.g. Bill Clinton was known as a likable, and understanding person. As Jung wrote in Psychological Types, intuitive types are often related and stereotyped with the bourgeoisie (white collar) and the sensing types are often related to the proletariat (blue collar). Throughout history, Jung claimed that the sensing types tended to be skeptics and distrusting of the intuitive types. It's interesting that Trump has been able to gain much support from the American blue collar workers. He has somehow been able to appeal to the anger of the average American worker. According to celebrity types, Trump is an ESTP and Clinton an ESTJ. Bernie Sanders is an ENTJ.

Last edited:
Um

So I gotta ask myself, does this shit really matter?
If he had a well thought out plan to improve things,
and many thought his plans would work.
And then this surfaced.
Wouldn't I be arguing that this kind of thing doesn't matter?

Reactions: Eventhorizon
And then this surfaced.

This shit matters.

Reactions: Vicarious and Stu
And then this surfaced.

This could be devastating. It could be over. The MSM wins again.

Amazing. I cant really say I am surprised tbough.
Both candidates need to drop out and run away with their tail between their legs.
The difference here is that while Trump belongs shamed and rejected, Hillary belongs in jail.

Amazing. I cant really say I am surprised tbough.
Both candidates need to drop out and run away with their tail between their legs.
The difference here is that while Trump belongs shamed and rejected, Hillary belongs in jail.
I do not see any equivalence here.
I am also bothered by the fact that DJ insisted that he had stopped questioning O'Bama's citizenship in 2011 after the presidents birth certificate was released to the public when in fact he continued to publicly state the opposite. He was not exaggerating economic numbers or making a different interpretation of a complex issue... He just stood there and bald faced lied to 80 million Americans.

Reactions: acd
I do not see any equivalence here.
I am also bothered by the fact that DJ insisted that he had stopped questioning O'Bama's citizenship in 2011 after the presidents birth certificate was released to the public when in fact he continued to publicly state the opposite. He was not exaggerating economic numbers or making a different interpretation of a complex issue... He just stood there and bald faced lied to 80 million Americans.
Im not overly familiar with how long Trump questioned Obamas citizenship. In my mind thatbis such a small insignificant thing compared to so many others. Yep if he lied about it I would like to see the proof. Because while insignificant, lying about something so insignificant would tend to lean towards chronic lying... and then we would have another Hillary Clinton on our hands wouldn't we?

trump-birther-tweet2.jpg

"LESTER HOLT (MODERATOR): Mr. Trump, for five years, you perpetuated a false claim that the nation's first black president was not a natural born citizen. You questioned his legitimacy. In the last couple of weeks you acknowledged what most Americans have accepted for years, the president was born in the United States. Can you tell us what took you so long?

[...]

I just want to get the answer here. The birth certificate was produced in 2011. You continued to tell the story and questioned the president's legitimacy in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, as recently as January. So, the question is what changed your mind?

DONALD TRUMP: Well, nobody was pressing it. Nobody was caring much about it. I figured you'd ask the question tonight, of course. But nobody was caring much about it, but I was the one that got him to produce the birth certificate and I think I did a good job.

[...]

HOLT: I'm sorry, I'm going to follow up -- I will let you respond to that, because there's a lot there, but we're talking about racial healing in this segment. What do you say to Americans --

TRUMP: Well, I was very -- I say nothing. I say nothing because I was able to get him to produce it. He should have produced it a long time before, I say nothing."

Reactions: cvp12gh5 and acd
trump-birther-tweet2.jpg

"LESTER HOLT (MODERATOR): Mr. Trump, for five years, you perpetuated a false claim that the nation's first black president was not a natural born citizen. You questioned his legitimacy. In the last couple of weeks you acknowledged what most Americans have accepted for years, the president was born in the United States. Can you tell us what took you so long?

[...]

I just want to get the answer here. The birth certificate was produced in 2011. You continued to tell the story and questioned the president's legitimacy in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, as recently as January. So, the question is what changed your mind?

DONALD TRUMP: Well, nobody was pressing it. Nobody was caring much about it. I figured you'd ask the question tonight, of course. But nobody was caring much about it, but I was the one that got him to produce the birth certificate and I think I did a good job.

[...]

HOLT: I'm sorry, I'm going to follow up -- I will let you respond to that, because there's a lot there, but we're talking about racial healing in this segment. What do you say to Americans --

TRUMP: Well, I was very -- I say nothing. I say nothing because I was able to get him to produce it. He should have produced it a long time before, I say nothing."
Im sorry I still dont understand how asking Obama to produce a valid birth certificate has ANYTHING to do with race. Obama is black. Just because people think hes an exceptionally bad President that defies words, dont agree with him or honestly do not like him has not does not mean they consider his race a factor. I dislike Hillary more than I dislike Obama. It has nothing to do with her race either.

Im sorry I still dont understand how asking Obama to produce a valid birth certificate has ANYTHING to do with race. Obama is black. Just because people think hes an exceptionally bad President that defies words, dont agree with him or honestly do not like him has not does not mean they consider his race a factor. I dislike Hillary more than I dislike Obama. It has nothing to do with her race either.

Just try to imagine what many people thought when trump continued to question the validity of the birth certificate after it was released, continued for years...

I do not doubt that you can not see how the entire birther thing is racist. To be able to do so would require one to use logic and rationality.

October 12, 2016, 5:33 PM Tasha Dixon, who competed as Miss Arizona in 2001, confirmed to CBS News' Los Angeles affiliate that the GOP nominee would walk into pageant dressing rooms unannounced, following recently resurfaced audio recordings where Trump boasted about his ability to do so as the owner of the Miss USA pageant.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
Just try to imagine what many people thought when trump continued to question the validity of the birth certificate after it was released, continued for years...

I do not doubt that you can not see how the entire birther thing is racist. To be able to do so would require one to use logic and rationality.
Thats not cool stu. I think you are full of it. But whatever.
It was a vaild question to begin with.
It Obama had been white I have no doubt Trump would have done exactly the same thing ror as long.
And no sorry, no logic or rationally needed to see racism where it is not.

Thats not cool stu. I think you are full of it. But whatever.
It was a vaild question to begin with.
It Obama had been white I have no doubt Trump would have done exactly the same thing ror as long.
And no sorry, no logic or rationally needed to see racism where it is not.
I don't get how the question was valid after it was asked and answered.

Reactions: cvp12gh5