Post your mood in music format | Page 76 | INFJ Forum

Post your mood in music format

You like Demon Hunter too??

My favorite songs by them are Driving Nails and Heartstrings Come Undone.
One of my all time favorite groups. I love So many of their songs. Follow the Wolves, I Am a Stone, Driving Nails, Dead Flowers, and I don't normally love screaming but I love the way this guy does it, so I even like those. My Throat is an Open Grave Tie This Around Your Neck... I could keep going!!!

That's... Lovely. :disrelieved:

Haha, are you referring to the lyrics of the song? ;)

I think Jens has unique talent for songwriting and storytelling. His stories are always so vivid.

@Ren I am trying to to listen to it again. And this time I AM crying! God it's so sweet... God I am such a girl.. Lol idk if it's the words or the music it just... Makes me feel! :sob: I think it's how he talks about the girl that makes me cry. Lol. How you gonna post a song that makes me cry after I just posted a song that says I am a Stone.. Unaffected... LOL

It's a conspiracy! Y'all are playing my contradictions! :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Wyote and Ren
@Ren I am trying to to listen to it again. And this time I AM crying! God it's so sweet... God I am such a girl.. Lol idk if it's the words or the music it just... Makes me feel! :sob: I think it's how he talks about the girl that makes me cry. Lol. How you gonna post a song that makes me cry after I just posted a song that says I am a Stone.. Unaffected... LOL

It's a conspiracy! Y'all are playing my contradictions! :tearsofjoy:

INFJs like paradoxes. :tonguewink:

Reactions: Wyote and April
This is the song that came to mind speaking of contradictions. Before I knew I was INFJ... I used to listen to this song to feel normal.

Especially the second verse!!!!

Great song. It came out a year or so I arrived in Ireland. I associate it with a lot of great memories. :<3green:
Aw, you’ll have to tell me about your time in Ireland later!

Reactions: Lady Jolanda