Post your mood in music format | Page 69 | INFJ Forum

Post your mood in music format

Powerful and competent.

Muse is one of the most musically talented bands around. The lead singer's voice is even appropriate.

New Born: I get goosebumps around 4:00

Stunning.

This song actually gives me confidence and drive. I can negotiate deals. I can hold eye contact with anybody.

Music works on me like a drug.

This song actually gives me confidence and drive. I can negotiate deals. I can hold eye contact with anybody.

Music works on me like a drug.

Me too Lurk. When I feel scared of driving, I find myself some powerful music and let the music drive the car, so to speak. :blush:

Reactions: Wyote and Ginny
I think I even know this one :)

I remember when the prodigy first hit mainstream. Some people were scared, some people were confused, and then there were me and my friends who were instantly obsessed.

This song actually gives me confidence and drive

The energy they create is like an unstoppable wrecking ball of basement creepy crawlies.

Hahahaha I remember that too Wyote. I instantly loved it the weird, crazy freakishness of it. All my friends and family thought I was nuts.

I was massively into house, dance, rave and hard trance music when I was a child. I don't think the jump from this
to this
is very large at all.

Reactions: Wyote
I remember when the prodigy first hit mainstream. Some people were scared, some people were confused, and then there were me and my friends who were instantly obsessed.

The energy they create is like an unstoppable wrecking ball of basement creepy crawlies.

I love it!

Yeah, I looked at the post...huh?

Here is the explanation: I have been awake for almost two days. I'm celebrating because my adolescent puppy is at "camp" for a few days.

My thoughts will become increasingly scattered and I experience some psychosis-lite. I will be sure to share my experience. Seriously, you guys are very interested in psychology. Well, here I am! For science!

I couldn't find a drag queen smiley.

Okay, here: