Podcasts! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Podcasts!

Ooooh, yes! stuff you should know.
what kind of alien stuff?

Everyone always mentions Joe Rogan.. perhaps I should give him a chance.

Joe is more than meets the eye and his guests can be phenomenal.

I like alien stuff that's somewhat fantastical/serious. I also get a good laugh when they produce something serious then they say something like "this is what it looks like" BOOM PROOF

e301c71432ecd822451627ef3d3836d7.jpg

then they say something like "this is what it looks like" BOOM PROOF

alien-abduction.jpg

s-l225.jpg

hahahaha.
I love his face. it's like someone put it together wrong

I don't know if you watched the full podcast but this happened. Joe goes "so does the weed have any effect on you" Elon "no not really". I made this meme hahaha

Reactions: Wyote and neko
I don't know if you watched the full podcast but this happened. Joe goes "so does the weed have any effect on you" Elon "no not really". I made this meme hahaha
Bahahaha! Nice.
I need to watch it!

Reactions: Wyote and hn&#Gu
I don't really have time anymore but I used to listen to:

Stuff you missed in History
Rooster Teeth Podcast
Off Topic
Opie and Anthony podcast/Opie radio
Gilbert Gottfried's Amazing Collosal Podcast
Real Time with Bill Maher (podcast form)
Star Trek: The next Conversation
Nerdist Podcast
The Jim and Sam show

And probably a couple more I have forgotten

Reactions: Reason and hn&#Gu
Yeah I made it right before I posted it. Someone else could of had the same thought who knows

Oh ok, yea I've seen the same exact thing going around. We are all the same person, so that makes sense.

Reactions: hn&#Gu and neko
Oh ok, yea I've seen the same exact thing going around. We are all the same person, so that makes sense.
lolol, weirdo <3

Reactions: Wyote
Reactions: neko
OMGOMGOMGOMG!

I was wondering if anyone else listens to podcasts too and was hoping someone would post a thread like this! Yayyyy!

Right now, my absolute favorite podcast is called the Mile Higher Podcast.

It’s a pretty diverse podcast in which they concentrate topics such as unexplained phenomenons, ancient histories and civilizations, conspiracy theories, crimes, metaphysics, futurism, and news that the media doesn’t cover. Just things that really makes you think and deeply contemplate.

It’s an amazing podcast! It’s a fairly new podcast but I definitely recommend these guys. You can also watch them on YouTube as well.

Edit: Forgot to mention that they are also husband and wife doing the podcast as well! One of them is a pretty well-known YouTuber. Here is one of their podcasts.

im loving this podcast.. :D

im loving this podcast.. :D

Aren't they awesome??! Josh and Kendall are hilarious, and they always delve into such interesting topics! :)

So this is a great podcast episode from NPR for anyone who is interested in the concept of altruism.

What causes a numbered amount of people to be more altruistic than others, and why? What are the studies that explains the direct correlation and reasoning on why certain people have this intrinsic need to be more kind, caring, and generous than others?

Although the podcast is posted on the NPR website, it was directly created by Ted Talks Radio Hour, and is called Wired for Altruism.

I highly recommend it, and it is quite fascinating.

Link: https://www.npr.org/programs/ted-radio-hour/529942441/wired-for-altruism

This guy knows what's up

Reactions: neko