Podcasts! | INFJ Forum

Podcasts!

neko

poopie head
Jul 22, 2018
MBTI
INFJ
I searched and didn't see a thread like this in existence, so please forgive me if it already does. I'm just curious if you guys listen to podcasts, and if so, which are your favorites? I love listening to them when I'm running or driving around.. I especially like ones wherein the subject matter is something I'm unfamiliar with..

Right now my favorites are:
-A Blueprint for Armageddon [A 6-part podcast about WWI hosted by Dan Carlin.]
-Stuff You Should Know [an informational podcast about super random topics. examples include "Ball Point pens? Heck yes, ball point pens!," "How the Pony Express Works," and my favorite "Pterosaurs: not flying dinosaurs!".]
-Reply All [a podcast about the internet. as a 31 year old square who is technologically stunted, the segment "Yes Yes No" is like a revelation.]
-This American Life [the first podcast I ever listened to. each episode has 3 "acts" on a certain topic.. episodes can be funny, sad, moving, or just strange].

I searched and didn't see a thread like this in existence, so please forgive me if it already does. I'm just curious if you guys listen to podcasts, and if so, which are your favorites? I love listening to them when I'm running or driving around.. I especially like ones wherein the subject matter is something I'm unfamiliar with..

Right now my favorites are:
-A Blueprint for Armageddon [A 6-part podcast about WWI hosted by Dan Carlin.]
-Stuff You Should Know [an informational podcast about super random topics. examples include "Ball Point pens? Heck yes, ball point pens!," "How the Pony Express Works," and my favorite "Pterosaurs: not flying dinosaurs!".]
-Reply All [a podcast about the internet. as a 31 year old square who is technologically stunted, the segment "Yes Yes No" is like a revelation.]
-This American Life [the first podcast I ever listened to. each episode has 3 "acts" on a certain topic.. episodes can be funny, sad, moving, or just strange].

OMGOMGOMGOMG!

I was wondering if anyone else listens to podcasts too and was hoping someone would post a thread like this! Yayyyy!

Right now, my absolute favorite podcast is called the Mile Higher Podcast.

It’s a pretty diverse podcast in which they concentrate topics such as unexplained phenomenons, ancient histories and civilizations, conspiracy theories, crimes, metaphysics, futurism, and news that the media doesn’t cover. Just things that really makes you think and deeply contemplate.

It’s an amazing podcast! It’s a fairly new podcast but I definitely recommend these guys. You can also watch them on YouTube as well.

Edit: Forgot to mention that they are also husband and wife doing the podcast as well! One of them is a pretty well-known YouTuber. Here is one of their podcasts.

Last edited:
The one everyone is talking about right now. You're welcome.
PS: I love podcasts

Oh, I wanted to add.. if anyone would like to check it out, this would be a good first episode to get into This American Life. The fucking description of the episode is absolutely crackers! Hahahaha:
"A flute player breaks into a British museum and makes off with a million dollars worth of dead birds."

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/654/the-feather-heist

Last edited:
OMGOMGOMGOMG!

I was wondering if anyone else listens to podcasts too and was hoping someone would post a thread like this! Yayyyy!

Right now, my absolute favorite podcast is called the Mile Higher Podcast.

It’s a pretty diverse podcast in which they concentrate topics such as unexplained phenomenons, ancient histories and civilizations, conspiracy theories, crimes, metaphysics, futurism, and news that the media doesn’t cover. Just things that really makes you think and deeply contemplate.

It’s an amazing podcast! It’s a fairly new podcast but I definitely recommend these guys. You can also watch them on YouTube as well.

Edit: Forgot to mention that they are also husband and wife doing the podcast as well! One of them is a pretty well-known YouTuber. Here is one of their podcasts.

Ooooh. I came across this before! I got too creeped out while trying to listen to an episode cause it was night time and I was alone. hahahaha. Very cool, though!

Seen it today and wanted to start something on it here. No need now anymore :smiley:

What did you think of it? Musk's definition of the internet entertained me quite a bit. Like it's being a cyborg or an AI extension of ourselves that we keep feeding. Others might call it collective memory or consciousness

Reactions: Wyote and neko
Seen it today and wanted to start something on it here. No need now anymore :smiley:

What did you think of it? Musk's definition of the internet entertained me quite a bit. Like it's being a cyborg or an AI extension of ourselves that we keep feeding. Others might call it collective memory or consciousness

I've been following musk a long time so mostly nothing new but it was cool to see him a bit more chill

No way you gonna sit down to talk to joe rogan without being chill. No matter who you are he's gonna make you chill :laughing:

I didnt really know much about musk. Except for him being somewhat a servant that doesnt like interviews too much. And not to forget he is into renewable energy and sits on quite some money.

I found the AI discussion intriguing and the stuff on social media and trouble sleeping. And: wow, why doesn't every new built home have these solar tiles already?!

Oh this is a specific Joe Rogan podcast with Elon Musk! I thought @Wyote was just saying, here it's Joe Rogan lol! I'll have to check this out!

Stuff you should know

Stuff they don't want you to know

Joe Rogan Experience

Tech stuff

Gaia -- YouTube -- Alien stuff

Reactions: Wyote

I watch this pod cast quite a bit.

Everyone wrapped around Elon smoking some weed. Elon "Love is the answer" Joe "all you mean assholes, be nice bitch" hahaha

I was going to mention this one, lol. Also H3H3.
latest

Stuff you should know

Stuff they don't want you to know

Joe Rogan Experience

Tech stuff

Gaia -- YouTube -- Alien stuff
Ooooh, yes! stuff you should know.
what kind of alien stuff?

Everyone always mentions Joe Rogan.. perhaps I should give him a chance.