Please read this, - "your desire and the time are the keys to your success!" | INFJ Forum

Please read this, - "your desire and the time are the keys to your success!"

RoSe41

Community Member
May 20, 2010
MBTI
INTP / INFJ
Enneagram
You can be a successful person, the key to this is your desire to that success, and also the simplest element
in your life - the time!

So... (1) Physically. Enthusiasm - to keep yourself always being busy in doing the right things, (no more
laziness, no more complains, and etc.) DO more of that VISUALIZING your life in the future; And do more of
the things which would "build up" your life constructively!
And, (2) Psychologically. Somehow, PERFECT your mind, - make it much more stronger and more determined,
etc.. (3) Do not worry, things will eventually change a lot for you, if you are determined to it and SMART
enough!!

Plus, You goal actually is to change your REALITY, from this reality changed to be that one, rigth?!!

Reactions: Gaze
Thank you for posting this :)

Thank you for posting this :)
Thanks for your comment! SouloftheLaurel. I think I was just sharing my thoughts with you. ^_^

And, I mean it - if we really want to have a peaceful and harmonious world, we've got to (have to) SHARE. - SHARING with the other people is gonna be so important in the future, this is the only way for us to be live in a better world...... And "sharing" is about to share that everything that is good with the other people, like your time and energy, your happiness, your feelings/thoughts etc. ___ Am I RIGHT??! :angel:

Last edited:
By the way, I want to tell you, I love Selena Gomez's music the most, because I can feel exactly the same feelings as she feel when she sing it, and, her songs are very energetic, I love it so. VERY REFRESHING!! :)

and, - of course - Please read this...

When you know the things of how to meditate into a deep way of thinking, and then, maybe "- visualize" as well, then, I think you'll understand me very well with all these stuff here. ^_^

"Simplicity" is for - the body and the mind;
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Clearity" is for - the VOICE (in you);
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Certainty" is for - Your UNIQUE Visualizations!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and, this is what I think ...

Firstly, set up the goal for your life, - A Desirable Goal!!
Secondly, and most importantly, "always keep your best focus on visualizing to the 'final, future destination' OF YOURS"!
And thirdly, "Don't worry too much about how you're gonna "get there", just make sure that *NOW* You're Doing The Right Things - conscientiously, OR, _the best things! AND You Feel Very Happy!! * Plus, "See" yourself (doing things, - making your way) heading in the right direction to your "Desirable Goal"!

Last edited: