Pie of the Sky | INFJ Forum

Pie of the Sky

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by ThomasJ79, Jun 23, 2019.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
More threads by ThomasJ79
  1. ThomasJ79

    ThomasJ79 Pondering

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2012
    Threads:
    25
    Messages:
    1,782
    Featured Threads:
    4
    Likes Received:
    3,352
    Trophy Points:
    902
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    Ni
    Enneagram:
    4w5 sx/sp
    I am making homemade pizza to initiate the formation of a new religion. It is a pizza based deity. All those who consume a slice will be initiated. Bring your favorite wine.
     
    Reason, HDhotdog, Asa and 6 others like this.
  2. sassafras

    sassafras salty soothsayer
    Donor

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2009
    Threads:
    172
    Messages:
    13,240
    Featured Threads:
    5
    Likes Received:
    33,059
    Trophy Points:
    1,876
    MBTI:
    .

    I'm ready!!!

    [​IMG]

    Bring on the pizza!
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason, JennyDaniella, Wyote and 3 others like this.
  3. BritNi

    BritNi Perceptive Optimist
    Site Supporter

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2019
    Threads:
    13
    Messages:
    4,013
    Featured Threads:
    11
    Likes Received:
    36,131
    Trophy Points:
    2,392
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    USA
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    2w1 giver
    Does the pizza have special powers or something?

    Will it maek me intillektchual?

    If so. I'm in.


    Wait. What's wine?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason, JennyDaniella, Wyote and 2 others like this.
  4. BritNi

    BritNi Perceptive Optimist
    Site Supporter

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2019
    Threads:
    13
    Messages:
    4,013
    Featured Threads:
    11
    Likes Received:
    36,131
    Trophy Points:
    2,392
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    USA
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    2w1 giver
    Also, send pics or it never happened.


    We better see this miraculous pie you speak of.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason, JennyDaniella, Wyote and 2 others like this.
  5. OP
    ThomasJ79

    ThomasJ79 Pondering

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2012
    Threads:
    25
    Messages:
    1,782
    Featured Threads:
    4
    Likes Received:
    3,352
    Trophy Points:
    902
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    Ni
    Enneagram:
    4w5 sx/sp
    The weather is perfect. The stars will be out. The god will have an excellent view and will be smiling down upon us.
     
    Reason, JennyDaniella, Wyote and 4 others like this.
  6. BritNi

    BritNi Perceptive Optimist
    Site Supporter

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2019
    Threads:
    13
    Messages:
    4,013
    Featured Threads:
    11
    Likes Received:
    36,131
    Trophy Points:
    2,392
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    USA
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    2w1 giver
    R u drunk?
    o_O
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason, JennyDaniella, Wyote and 3 others like this.
  7. sassafras

    sassafras salty soothsayer
    Donor

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2009
    Threads:
    172
    Messages:
    13,240
    Featured Threads:
    5
    Likes Received:
    33,059
    Trophy Points:
    1,876
    MBTI:
    .
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason, JennyDaniella, Wyote and 2 others like this.
  8. OP
    ThomasJ79

    ThomasJ79 Pondering

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2012
    Threads:
    25
    Messages:
    1,782
    Featured Threads:
    4
    Likes Received:
    3,352
    Trophy Points:
    902
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    Ni
    Enneagram:
    4w5 sx/sp
    Lol... no
     
    Reason, JennyDaniella, Wyote and 4 others like this.
  9. BritNi

    BritNi Perceptive Optimist
    Site Supporter

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2019
    Threads:
    13
    Messages:
    4,013
    Featured Threads:
    11
    Likes Received:
    36,131
    Trophy Points:
    2,392
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    USA
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    2w1 giver
    You're silly.

    Yippee!
    Which god, I must know!
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. OP
    ThomasJ79

    ThomasJ79 Pondering

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2012
    Threads:
    25
    Messages:
    1,782
    Featured Threads:
    4
    Likes Received:
    3,352
    Trophy Points:
    902
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    Ni
    Enneagram:
    4w5 sx/sp
    I am hungry, hungry for a saucy spiritual transformation. The third pepperone-Eye sees and knows all.
     
  11. Sandie33

    Sandie33 Love Often & Absolutely ♡
    Staff Member Administrator

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2016
    Threads:
    54
    Messages:
    7,041
    Featured Threads:
    5
    Likes Received:
    30,921
    Trophy Points:
    2,456
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    USA
    MBTI:
    INFJ-t
    Enneagram:
    2w1, 2w3
  12. BritNi

    BritNi Perceptive Optimist
    Site Supporter

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2019
    Threads:
    13
    Messages:
    4,013
    Featured Threads:
    11
    Likes Received:
    36,131
    Trophy Points:
    2,392
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    USA
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    2w1 giver
    I am cravy.


    Cravy. Not crazy! Damn...

    For knowledge.
    This pizza is the answer I've been searching for my whole life.

    You say third eye, but I say 4th.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason, JennyDaniella, Wyote and 3 others like this.
  13. sassafras

    sassafras salty soothsayer
    Donor

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2009
    Threads:
    172
    Messages:
    13,240
    Featured Threads:
    5
    Likes Received:
    33,059
    Trophy Points:
    1,876
    MBTI:
    .
    @ThomasJ79 just made the tamest, cutest little thread... and I'm over in this corner posting enthusiastic wine drinking and pizza cults and yet he's the one who gets ask about his blood alcohol content.

    I love we just accept that for some of us, our default is nonsense. :tearsofjoy:
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason, JennyDaniella, Wyote and 4 others like this.
  14. BritNi

    BritNi Perceptive Optimist
    Site Supporter

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2019
    Threads:
    13
    Messages:
    4,013
    Featured Threads:
    11
    Likes Received:
    36,131
    Trophy Points:
    2,392
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    USA
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    2w1 giver
    Lol.

    I have my methods.
    There is wine in the sauce.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason, JennyDaniella, Wyote and 3 others like this.
  15. OP
    ThomasJ79

    ThomasJ79 Pondering

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2012
    Threads:
    25
    Messages:
    1,782
    Featured Threads:
    4
    Likes Received:
    3,352
    Trophy Points:
    902
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    Ni
    Enneagram:
    4w5 sx/sp
    I am releasing a Toolesque CD with Eastern influences. The artwork will have a thousand pepperone-eyes
     
    Reason, JennyDaniella, Wyote and 3 others like this.
  16. BritNi

    BritNi Perceptive Optimist
    Site Supporter

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2019
    Threads:
    13
    Messages:
    4,013
    Featured Threads:
    11
    Likes Received:
    36,131
    Trophy Points:
    2,392
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    USA
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    2w1 giver
    Wonderful thread, btw, @ThomasJ79 .
    It's lovely seeing this playful side of you.

    Now, pass the pizza, please.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason, JennyDaniella, Wyote and 4 others like this.
  17. OP
    ThomasJ79

    ThomasJ79 Pondering

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2012
    Threads:
    25
    Messages:
    1,782
    Featured Threads:
    4
    Likes Received:
    3,352
    Trophy Points:
    902
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    Ni
    Enneagram:
    4w5 sx/sp
    You must say, pass the pizza, cheese; it's in the doctrine.
     
    Reason, JennyDaniella, Wyote and 3 others like this.
  18. BritNi

    BritNi Perceptive Optimist
    Site Supporter

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2019
    Threads:
    13
    Messages:
    4,013
    Featured Threads:
    11
    Likes Received:
    36,131
    Trophy Points:
    2,392
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    USA
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    2w1 giver
    I'm on it!
    giphy.gif
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Reason, JennyDaniella, Wyote and 2 others like this.
  19. BritNi

    BritNi Perceptive Optimist
    Site Supporter

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2019
    Threads:
    13
    Messages:
    4,013
    Featured Threads:
    11
    Likes Received:
    36,131
    Trophy Points:
    2,392
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    USA
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    2w1 giver
    Ok. Cheese pass the pizza?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  20. BritNi

    BritNi Perceptive Optimist
    Site Supporter

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2019
    Threads:
    13
    Messages:
    4,013
    Featured Threads:
    11
    Likes Received:
    36,131
    Trophy Points:
    2,392
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    USA
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    2w1 giver
    You make a mighty fine point there.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...

Share This Page