Philosophy Of Random Thoughts

Spiritual Leo

On Holiday
Apr 14, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Thinker
As we continue our way in life, we come to find that life isn't as simple as it once was when we children; life is complex and hard to understand, but that does not mean that life itself should upset us. We should develop a sense of understanding for each-other, a care for humanity as a whole, and a mind-frame to fear not of a journey into the unknown. Albert Einstein once said, 'Man can learn nothing except by going from the known to the unknown.' We can understand, from this, that we must search for the answers ourselves; we must search for truth. We may be young, but that is no reason for us to not use our compassion and intelligence to help each-other. Too common people forget who they are and the mass-majority of people probably can care less for hearing the other side. . . Why is it that we have lost ourselves along the way? Is this the downside to human-nature?

If we look at humanity like a nervous system, we would understand that we are all in touch and when our language fails us, we lose touch. The more we lose touch, the more problems we are going to have. I would have thought, by now, that some great shift would have happened, but I see humanity in a state of regression; continuing on the descending spiral that has always brought us to the same place: A place of war and violence toward each-other.
I must as the question: When will we learn as a whole? Will we ever?

I don't know exactly where we are heading into the future, but I when I gaze into the stars at night, I find comfort because I know there is much more to life than what is on this planet. There is mystery, excitement, and a joy all its own in nature itself.
Maybe I think too little, or maybe I think too much, but I know that we are living wrongly....

Socrates said, 'It isn't living that matters, it's living rightly.'

Does anyone else sit down upset about these sorts of things... I think it is sad that we as humans haven't progressed further...

I caught the INFJ thought-sickness- HELPP!! :m102:

Does anyone else sit down upset about these sorts of things... I think it is sad that we as humans haven't progressed further...

I think about this stuff all the time, it's a blessing and a curse. I think a lot of people have lost hope in humanity; at least those I've spoken to about it. There are plenty of good people out there, but they are lost... they don't see the impact an individual can have; they believe change to be impossible or feel/think it's up to others to change the world...

This outlook we've developed isn't a good one, and if you combine that with some of todays technology you have a recipe for disaster. I'm not sure human nature is changable, but I do know that hope for such change exists...it has been given to humanity many times (without this hope, I feel we will ultimately fail).

I've come to realize that even if I can't make a difference I must try; it's my responsibility to give hope to others... If I don't and you don't who will?

To integrate morality into humanity/human nature, it's a dream of mine... one that will likely never be realized. The hope , however, will always be there as long as someone has it and is willing to give it. I'm starting to go in circles (sorry)... so I'll just leave it at that.

I think about this stuff all the time, it's a blessing and a curse. I think a lot of people have lost hope in humanity; at least those I've spoken to about it. There are plenty of good people out there, but they are lost... they don't see the impact an individual can have; they believe change to be impossible or feel/think it's up to others to change the world...

This outlook we've developed isn't a good one, and if you combine that with some of todays technology you have a recipe for disaster. I'm not sure human nature is changable, but I do know that hope for such change exists...it has been given to humanity many times (without this hope, I feel we will ultimately fail).

I've come to realize that even if I can't make a difference I must try; it's my responsibility to give hope to others... If I don't and you don't who will?

To integrate morality into humanity/human nature, it's a dream of mine... one that will likely never be realized. The hope , however, will always be there as long as someone has it and is willing to give it. I'm starting to go in circles (sorry)... so I'll just leave it at that.

You are right my friend, no matter what, we have to inspire people, but there is something sad to this: For a great change in humanity, there must first be a great change on the individual level. And individuals are hard to come by in society...

However, INFJ's have a gift to bring light into others, so we can continue our journey in hopes that our dreams for humanity come true.... It may be unlikely, but if it can be imagined, it can probably be done.

It's my belief that for the world to change the individual must change, to grow wheather it be you and I to some strangers day you've made. The world in the individual and the individual in the world. To make a change we must make it a consistance in our lives. I think we have become to dependent on items to a point that we have strayed away from people. There's a saying that goes " God made people to be loved and items to be used, but now items are being loved and people are being used and that's why the world sucks" or something like that. It's easier to learn and work with an computer then people, I'm not trying to say we should all be hippies we do need to pay more action to the person, the individual then we can relearn how to live and work with more. I do believe that humanity will grow to be much better, just right now we're just kids, toddlers even, and it's ok as long as there's hope and someone pushing forward, challenging the norm and thinks about this. I'm in a hopeful optimistic mood right now which is a bad combo. So I'm going to stop before I stop looking at the past and forget pain. Also I know that you were referring to individual as someone who stands out but I was referring to just one person :) in case I wasn't clear