petition against the bankers | INFJ Forum

petition against the bankers

petitions dont do shit, if you are really for this cause go hold a bank ransom. Form your own terror cell and start spilling some milk.

This is specifically a UK thing and petitions have had some success here in the UK for example in opposing the sell off of forests and the National Health service

However whats more important than any direct result is the effect such things have on perceptions as this is a war of perceptions

Taking a bank by force would be pretty stupid i wouldn't recommend that approach; I'd recommend taking your money out of the bank and puting it into a community credit union anyway

Just the act of me posting this petition is helping to spread awareness and in so doing is playing a part however small in the battle of perceptions. The internet is allowing the people to push back in the battle for perceptions against the corporate media

The reality is that for real gains to be made there needs to be a critical mass of people switched on in terms of how they are perceiving what is happening and for that to happen there has to be a global movement of raising awareness and that is occuring hence all the protests around the world

Also i've been debating with you on and off for over 3 years now [MENTION=1451]Billy[/MENTION] and look at how the perceptions have changed in that time. People are discussing things now that they weren't before. The change is gradual but is happening

Reactions: Quiet
This is specifically a UK thing and petitions have had some success here in the UK for example in opposing the sell off of forests and the National Health service

However whats more important than any direct result is the effect such things have on perceptions as this is a war of perceptions

Taking a bank by force would be pretty stupid i wouldn't recommend that approach; I'd recommend taking your money out of the bank and puting it into a community credit union anyway

Just the act of me posting this petition is helping to spread awareness and in so doing is playing a part however small in the battle of perceptions. The internet is allowing the people to push back in the battle for perceptions against the corporate media

The reality is that for real gains to be made there needs to be a critical mass of people switched on in terms of how they are perceiving what is happening and for that to happen there has to be a global movement of raising awareness and that is occuring hence all the protests around the world

Also i've been debating with you on and off for over 3 years now @Billy and look at how the perceptions have changed in that time. People are discussing things now that they weren't before. The change is gradual but is happening

3 years isn't much. In the last 60 years the wealth has concentrated in fewer and fewer hands. Awareness is BS, i'm sorry.. but it is. If you really want to see some changes you have to do more. Start a donation center to build a war chest, or take a bank and make global news if you want awareness. Online petitions are utterly useless.

3 years isn't much. In the last 60 years the wealth has concentrated in fewer and fewer hands. Awareness is BS, i'm sorry.. but it is. If you really want to see some changes you have to do more. Start a donation center to build a war chest, or take a bank and make global news if you want awareness. Online petitions are utterly useless.

They are virtually useless if taken on their own

This is not about winning in a single stroke....that's certainly not what the elite sare trying to do. This is a war made up of countless little battles....in fact every persons brain is a mini battleground because the bankers are waging a perceptual war to make people think that what they are doing is ok or to distract people from what they are doing altogether whilst others are bringing what the bankers are doing into sharper focus

One act will not be decisive it needs to be millions of acts by millions of people that will all add up to something that may perhaps be called a 'movement'

I think that a lot of people are still not too bothered because they still have a level of comfort but the worsening economy is going to strip those comforts away and that leaves them more open to new perceptions as they will be seeking answers as to what is going wrong

There would be little point in taking a bank as the corporations control the mainstream media so they would just spin the story anyway

The scale of the petition give the elite an idea of how many people out there are angry. If there is no public response at all then like all bullys they will just take more because they are rolling out a game plan here

I find a disconnect, if the shit you're saying is so dire as you make it out to be, nothing short of radical action is going to work. "awareness" is the biggest load of crap ever when it comes to revolution.

It depends on which form that revolution is going to take

There are dangers with violence

A far better form would be peaceful non cooperation. By this i mean just walking away from: their banks, their corporations, their media, their political parties, their products, their vaccinations, their currency, their 'global warming' hoax, their clubs and societies, their modes of thinking and behaving, their advertising etc

For people to do this in large numbers requires a certain level of awareness of what is going on and why so that they can then make informed decisions

So awareness allows individuals to act but it also allows people to organise and mount a peaceful resistance.

On an individual level it is important as well because many people feel instinctively that something is wrong in our society but because they can't intellectualise it until they have the information then they cannot align their thoughts, emotions, words and actions and achieve a certain level of mental health

The only way to bring the bankers and politicians to their knees is for everyone to pull their money out of banking institutions. Shit, our mattresses will pay nearly as much interest on our money as a bank, and it isn't corrupt.
Politicians around the world are on the side of the bankers. Their motions of banking reform are nothing more than a dog and pony show meant to keep the common folk distracted. "Look at this shiny thing!"

Reactions: Quiet and muir
Scenario:

Someone hands me a paper that says 1,000,000 people dont like me for reasons X, Y, and Z. Yet they keep giving me money and I keep getting rich.

Result:

I dont give a shit what the paper says.
In fact, I dont give a shit what the papers said even if I wasnt getting rich.

The only way to bring the bankers and politicians to their knees is for everyone to pull their money out of banking institutions. Shit, our mattresses will pay nearly as much interest on our money as a bank, and it isn't corrupt.
Politicians around the world are on the side of the bankers. Their motions of banking reform are nothing more than a dog and pony show meant to keep the common folk distracted. "Look at this shiny thing!"

Absolutely!

We can't rely on the politicians they are on a political gravy train and their careers and campaigns are reliant on the money of the corporations so they are bought lock stock and barrel by the bankers

Change has to come from the people and that means the people gaining awareness of whats happeneing, why and what they can do about it

No one should feel helpless because they should also be aware that whatever action they take however large or small it is part of a worldwide movement currently happening in which many small acts will add up to something large

Scenario:

Someone hands me a paper that says 1,000,000 people dont like me for reasons X, Y, and Z. Yet they keep giving me money and I keep getting rich.

Result:

I dont give a shit what the paper says.
In fact, I dont give a shit what the papers said even if I wasnt getting rich.

Yup the petitions have to be accompanied with other actions as i have already explained in this thread which will follow a perceptual awakening as sure as night follows day, because to really understand is to realise the need for some sort of action

By making this thread i have already started some people thinking about this :)

All creation begins as a thought that is then reflected on and then acted on which then manifests a change in our outer reality

But first there needs to be a seed thought that can germinate

I agree.

However, one of the points of a petition is that you get to be face to face with an individual to discuss the situation. Identifying leaders, being able to actually convince some fence sitters, and inspire people with your enthusiam/charm/what-have-you. Online petitioning really misses the point in my opinion.

Also, what is an "MP" according to the petition?

I agree.

However, one of the points of a petition is that you get to be face to face with an individual to discuss the situation. Identifying leaders, being able to actually convince some fence sitters, and inspire people with your enthusiam/charm/what-have-you. Online petitioning really misses the point in my opinion.

Also, what is an "MP" according to the petition?

An MP is a member of parliament

Online petitions are as much to do with awareness as anything else. The corporate media does its best to distract people from the important issues so any alternative sources of info for the public can only be a good thing

The system has got so many people wrapped up in various stuff that not everyone has the time or energy to create that kind of public upswell so these various online groups are doing a pretty good job of bringing issues to the fore

Thanks! I was wondering myself, and doing a search on Google didn't help me much either.

It might also stand for 'massive pr@*k'

Politics is a word made from two words: 'poly' meaning many and 'ticks' which are blood sucking insects

It might also stand for 'massive pr@*k'

Politics is a word made from two words: 'poly' meaning many and 'ticks' which are blood sucking insects
:nod: :thumb:

An MP is a member of parliament

Online petitions are as much to do with awareness as anything else. The corporate media does its best to distract people from the important issues so any alternative sources of info for the public can only be a good thing

The system has got so many people wrapped up in various stuff that not everyone has the time or energy to create that kind of public upswell so these various online groups are doing a pretty good job of bringing issues to the fore

I disagree . I think it's making everyone take the role of "educator" instead of doing the hard footwork. People need to make a sacrifice sometimes but the change agents are taking the easy way out these days. That's you infjs, get it together.

I disagree . I think it's making everyone take the role of "educator" instead of doing the hard footwork. People need to make a sacrifice sometimes but the change agents are taking the easy way out these days. That's you infjs, get it together.

Hard footwork does need to be done

We need to reject the toxic world they are offering us

I've taken steps regarding that and am in the process of making more

Its a difficult process from that day where you decide you've had enough and you realise that the strands of the web tying you into their system are contracts and debt; its difficult to pull yourself away from all those strands

Its difficult re-evaluating everything and figuring out how they are manipulating us and therefore what steps to take to counter that or to protect yourself from their influence

I am hopeful that people are waking up to this stuff more and more but i think the protest movements particularly in Europe where the protests are getting violent are just not adequately dealing with the problem; they are lashing out but are not focussing their energy in targeted ways...they're just expressing anger but the elites don't care if people are upset

I think there has to be a two pronged approach. one is to make lifestyle changes such as leaving their banks, rejecting their GM food, boycotting their corporations, living off the grid, getting news from independent media sources etc and the other is dual power which is creating a new system from the shell of the old; this requires setting up alternatives

For example setting up cooperatives and voluntary associations, growing our own food eg permaculture (very difficult for most people to do...but its possible to buy from organic growers or buy organic food even if it is more expensive), starting independent media sources, creating new politcial parties such as the pirate party and using new currency for example bit coin

There are lots of alternatives developing out there

I guess the big one is to hit them where it hurts which is money. Max keiser has a buy silver campaign online which would damage JP morgan who have short positions on silver and also because precious metals will hold value even when the fiat currency bites the dust

In fact many countries are trying to create an alternative money system to rival the paper currency of the corrupt plutocrats who run the west which could see the world liberated from the grip of the international bankers who print our paper money and stick interest on it everytime they do it! (why when our governments could print their own paper...its madness!)

So awareness is important as the first step to people doing the footwork

Start by not putting your money in these banks. Then contact your local representatives en-masse.

Last edited:
Guys, you can put your money in the banks in other countries.

I believe there are banks in Mongolia (or somewhere in Central Asia-- I can't remember exactly where) that pay something like 14% interest annually.

Of course, you'd have to go there to open it, or trust someone with your money.