People around you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

People around you?

i think it's both a good thing and a bad thing.. it would be better if we could control it though :) :)

yeah i'm struggling to deal with it.. it's like my whole life, i'm meant to be sad alone and depressed for the happiness of other people.

it's like i have to take everything and suffer to make other people happy

though making other people happy would make me a lot happier

but then... when i'm alone, most of the times i get really jealous because i also want to be in harmony with people but that's kind of impossible because i'm really the odd one out :(

but as long as there are people in the world who are like what i saw the other day, i won't give up and i would find a way to make empathy a good thing :):m168:

sorry i sort of, flipped the topic of your thread a little bit there ^^;;
I hope you don't mean that you believe if you take in other people's suffering, it means they don't suffer anymore. They still do, until they choose not to. Anyway it seems it would make you a very good communicator. You are in a way, doing telepathy. You read their true feelings.

I watched a film called Himala last night. About a woman who gets visions of the Virgin Mary and becomes a healer. In the end she reveals there has never been any visions, and that there are no miracles happening in the town. Some people who were touched by her hands were healed, some were not. The ones who didn't, their families blamed her. They said she cursed them. The ones who were healed, said she blessed them. When a drought came, they blamed her. When it rained, they praised her. It was insane, but I can easily believe it would happen in real life. At the end she says we create our own miracles and curses.

these people make me soooo happy.. i want to be around those people like always..

how about you????
what kind of people would you prefer to be around with?
I like to be around people where I feel life is pleasant and moving forward

It's good to help others who aren't like that though, but I try to do it secretly