Patau Syndrome and Personality Disorders | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Patau Syndrome and Personality Disorders

Bahaha! Yeaaaaaaah...

I deleted my post btw, not sure if it was offensive or not. Idk, I'm drunk right now... I still think the straw was a terrible idea...

It's okay to have an opinion that might offend people, imo.

You aren't mocking in a bullying way...and -- this makes me sick -- you aren't abusing an individual.

I could mock both our types all day long. I mean, we're all a little absurd!

It's okay to have an opinion that might offend people, imo.

You aren't mocking in a bullying way...and -- this makes me sick -- you aren't abusing an individual.

I could mock both our types all day long. I mean, we're all a little absurd!

Very true indeed! Right now, I can barely differentiate what is truly offensive or not when I had a bit too much too drink. So, at this point, I am trying to not post something that I end up regretting the next morning lol!

But yes, I do agree with you. :)

They are not all created equal.

generic example

a67d5eb6696a6fc3b7945d117e1c874a.jpg

Whatever, that is a masterpiece!

Very true indeed! Right now, I can barely differentiate what is truly offensive or not when I had a bit too much too drink. So, at this point, I am trying to not post something that I end up regretting the next morning lol!

But yes, I do agree with you. :)

Please expand upon your ideas regarding politics, religion and humanitarianism. Now is the perfect time :smilingimp:

Please expand upon your ideas regarding politics, religion and humanitarianism. Now is the perfect time :smilingimp:

Hahahahaha! Don't tempt me Wyote! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

So me right now though...

giphy.gif

Hahahahaha! Don't tempt me Wyote! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

So me right now though...

giphy.gif

I've seen your future. It looks something like this. Hopefully not as bad though.
giphy.gif

I've seen your future. It looks something like this. Hopefully not as bad though.
giphy.gif

LOLOLOL! I freaking love the It Crowd... such a good English show...

I can seriously feel the hangover though...

Whatever, that is a masterpiece!

Like "The Red Wheelbarrow," it is deceptively simple.

Using a cute, purple devil icon won't work, despot. Jenny will not be silenced.

Print Mein Kampf in Comic Sans, why don't you.

:angry: