Oracle Test | INFJ Forum

Oracle Test

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
This is a unique test. It asks you to list 5-15 things i.e. actions or activities you would like to do or think of doing, and then it asks you to rate each in terms of how it increases your acceptance, knowledge, or how enjoyable it is. Then it adds it all up and puts it in a table comparing each of the options, showing how each option was weighted based on your mind, heart, or gut. Then it recommends the one you should choose based on the total counts given to each. I guess, it can be used to determine how you should prioritize important things in your life or compare the advantages or disadvantages of doing one simple or unimportant activity compared to another.

Here's the link.

http://similarminds.com/oracle/oracle.php

Last edited:
Did not copy well, so i copied to MS Excel, pasted in MS Paint, saved image as a .jpg file, uploaded to internet URL, and inserted image using image icon above.

oracle10.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry i didn't copy well. This is what i did to copy as an image.

Copied to MS Excel, pasted in MS Paint, saved image as a .jpg file, uploaded to internet URL, and inserted image using image icon above.

Sorry i didn't copy well. This is what i did to copy as an image.

Copied to MS Excel, pasted in MS Paint, saved image as a .jpg file, uploaded to internet URL, and inserted image using image icon above.

Thank you :)

Increase acceptance..

Does that mean acceptance of myself?
or from other people around me

Increase acceptance..

Does that mean acceptance of myself?
or from other people around me

I think it means other people. That's how i answered it.