Opinions on Edgar Cayce

emerald_storm

Community Member
Apr 10, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5 (so/sp/sx)
What do you think of his predictions/readings? Do you think he was full of shit?

I think everybody is at least a little full of shit but that doesn't mean they're not on to something some times.

Have yet to read anything that could be considered true prophecy with exception of those who did not know they were writing it.

"Prophets" today do not amuse me, because they have years of history to go off of. History repeats itself, so theoretically speaking, anyone with any education in history can predict a future and be right half the time. I believe his prophecies the way I believe Pat Robertson's.

I don't subscribe to a lot of his beliefs, but there is a map in the A.R.E that shows the variation of how "safe" places in the World and the United States are. According to him, Virginia Beach is one of the safest places in the country to be during these present times, starting with 2012 and have had reasons to believe that without ever even have heard of Cayce. We have one of the lowest crime rates, one of the best education systems, and we tend to not get hit as hard by hurricanes/storms as other places around us. Did Cayce know this information? Possibly, if he tracked the patterns that I am addressing in addition to other possible patterns, but I doubt he knew all of that, to that specific of a degree. I could of course be wrong lol.

I personally also find his books to make for a very dry read. I have two of his books and can barely get past the first few pages in either. He seems knowledgeable in many areas, but a lot of those areas he writes about lacks fresh perspective. He can't be the one to answer all questions about the metaphysical.

I AM forever grateful for him establishing the A.R.E because it is a beautiful living school for Mystics and Therapists alike.

Reactions: Bhuranyu
I thought it was cool that he predicted the discovery of the remains of atlantis - the bimini road in 1967. he predicted it in 1930's and it did get discovered in the late 1960's. According to him there is a healing element in that area because of the energy vortex that ties to the bermuda triangle since the bermuda triangle is one of the hotspots in the world where time and space seems to meet and there is an opening of some sort there. His own life span was reduced drastically because he used to use his psychic powers to anyone who came for his help which was against his doctors orders. He predicted his own timing of his death and foretold his legacy and the cool thing was everything was recorded - every single of his sessions with his clients. His sessions on lemuria, atlantis and christ consciousness are very interesting reads.