Opera and Jazz | INFJ Forum

Opera and Jazz

S

Shai Gar

I know that a stereotype of my type is to like ICP and The Cat Empire, and heavy metal, and karaoke, and all sorts of weird music... and I do.

But more than any of that I love to just sit down and listen to live jazz, or watch an opera. It's soothing, or amusing. What operas do you like? What are your tastes with this?

I LOVE JAZZ MUSIC!! I could just get lost in jazz! I love dancing to it I love singing it! ( alone of course!! )

I love opera but i have to admit I am very uncultured when it comes to opera I dont know anything about it other than I love the way it sounds I have never been able to dig much deeper than that!

i've had random daydreams of being a violinist at a grand symphony or a ... sweet, hushed, low-key jazz pianist... yes... i love jazz and blues and i think it's a nice change that an entp would too.

i've had random daydreams of being a violinist at a grand symphony or a ... sweet, hushed, low-key jazz pianist... yes... i love jazz and blues and i think it's a nice change that an entp would too.

I also daydreamed being a conductor. Imagining me conducting the Berliner Philharmoniker was pretty great. lol

I LOVE JAZZ MUSIC!! I could just get lost in jazz! I love dancing to it I love singing it! ( alone of course!! )

I love opera but i have to admit I am very uncultured when it comes to opera I dont know anything about it other than I love the way it sounds I have never been able to dig much deeper than that!

Do you like Albert Ayler? I love his New Grass. Operas I don't know much, but I know very well about the notorious nine tenor C's in La fille du regiment by Donizetti. Pavarotti sang it quite beautifullly.

I know that a stereotype of my type is to like ICP and The Cat Empire, and heavy metal, and karaoke, and all sorts of weird music... and I do.

I love love love love love love love love love The Cat Empire.

i love ICP also...

the opera that i love is Phantom of the Opera... i have the 1984 cassette tapes that i love listening to...

there is a part on the cassettes where there is a heart-piercing scream that tingles up and down my spine and makes me close my eyes in ecstacy... but when they made the movie in 2004 (?), they eliminated that part... i was stifed when they did that...

oh, and i don't know much jazz... but i can dig the Blues... i love the blues...

... now i need to combine mannix and mojax in aria giovanni's body.

IGOR!!!! TO THE LIGHTNING RODS!!!!

I prefer jazz that is closer to free-jazz, and fusion as well.