one young man's massacre | INFJ Forum

one young man's massacre

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
The latest killing spree by the guy who was the son of the assistant director of the hunger games I believe, despite the way in which the media has covered the suffering of the father of one of the victims who has blamed politicians and NRA, has more to do with that fact he was crazy than anything else, including the availability of the firearms. After all he did kill a number of people with a knife to begin with.

The video the guy made makes him sound like a douche and I sort of figure he was a classic example of someone becoming something they themselves feared, you dont need to be afraid of the lion when you're deluded into believing you are the lion or are more mighty than the lion, that's my two cents though because I really think he was an ass and can understand his "isolation and rejection by women", two factors listed as motivating his rampage.

This spree, like the others in recent memory, like the guy who went nuts in the cinema and seemed to believe or want to believe he was The Joker, I think have more to do with people being crazy, perhaps the availability of firearms makes it worse but I dont know. There's been spree killings by the ethnic Han muslims in China which have involved the possession of edged weapons and a motive alone.

What are your opinions?

I'm not sure these things are predictable and preventable, that's among the most important factor when thinking about them for me.

First off, these attacks whatever the reasoning are not justified. Whatever his issues, taking someone's life is not escape from responsibility or excuse the behavior. On the other hand, viewing these acts as not preventable can give the impression that we shouldn't then try to do anything to lessen the chances they will happen. We still have a stigma about mental illness in our culture so we alienate people with emotional disorders, ostracize them, and then feel surprised when someone commits these acts as if it happened in a vacuum. As long as we have the attitude that "someone else's issues or problems are not my problem; leave it to the professionals," then these attacks may keep happening without resolution. Fact is, someone who is 'troubled' can still choose to commit a heinous act so saying it's justified because they had psychological issues is not an excuse. One of the problems with how we handle this issue is that we expect everyone to manage their own behavior and emotions so we don't spend enough time learning how to manage our interactions with other people when they have unique or particular difficulties. We don't know what to expect or how to approach them because we don't have the skills or training, so we either ignore, brush off their behavior, or react harshly towards them. Thing is, we don't know how to relate to people we don't understand. As a default we treat them like everyone else without considering that this won't work if they are not like everyone else.

Each attack should be assessed individually

People can be manipulated into attacks for example through the use of scopolomine and/or mind control such as under operation MKUltra

For example the attorney of the murderer of bobby kennedy described his client as being under a state of hypnosis

Then it can also work on another level where the boundaries of reality are blurred through a combination of psycho-active drugs and violent media for example shoot em up computer games and violent films

For example a common theme in many shootings is that the shooter was taking serotonin uptake inhibitors which affect brain chemistry

Each attack should be assessed individually

People can be manipulated into attacks for example through the use of scopolomine and/or mind control such as under operation MKUltra

For example the attorney of the murderer of bobby kennedy described his client as being under a state of hypnosis

Then it can also work on another level where the boundaries of reality are blurred through a combination of psycho-active drugs and violent media for example shoot em up computer games and violent films

For example a common theme in many shootings is that the shooter was taking serotonin uptake inhibitors which affect brain chemistry

Indeed... just who is doing it is the question. The psychiatric profession has a pretty poor track record in this area, and that's the least evil explanation I can think of. We have had guns and whatnot forever in this country, so what has changed for people to be going batshit crazy on people all over now and not in the past?

Indeed... just who is doing it is the question. The psychiatric profession has a pretty poor track record in this area, and that's the least evil explanation I can think of. We have had guns and whatnot forever in this country, so what has changed for people to be going batshit crazy on people all over now and not in the past?

[video=youtube;PcPbg5Oc3-U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcPbg5Oc3-U[/video]

Who is doing it is an easy question to answer because we can follow the money trails

This is a good piece by James Corbett about who is providing the money behind psychiatry and big pharma:

[video=youtube;X6J_7PvWoMw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6J_7PvWoMw[/video]

Society is a living organism and it is evolving this way. The actions of all are responsible.
[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] would have you believe it is the Rockefellers but I disagree. They have something to do with it yes, but whence came the Rockefellers? Society. The way society evolved and works is what made them be what they are, and the way society is stacked up is what makes them have power.

If it were not the Rockefellers it'd be somebody else.

Society is a living organism and it is evolving this way. The actions of all are responsible.
@muir would have you believe it is the Rockefellers but I disagree. They have something to do with it yes, but whence came the Rockefellers? Society. The way society evolved and works is what made them be what they are, and the way society is stacked up is what makes them have power.

If it were not the Rockefellers it'd be somebody else.

I think the Rockefellers are only a part of a network. i think the financial backing for the rise of the rockefellers in the americas came from the rothschild family

There is a great talk by Alan Watts about jesus and religion which i posted recently (see below) in which he looks at how subversive Jesus's message was. he looks at how a mistranslation of the bible has made many people think that jesus said 'i am THE son of god' when in fact he said 'i am A son of god'

The message being that we are all part of God

So why is that subversive?

The religious order of the day was one inherited from the monarchist regimes of egypt and babylon which believed that the divine order was that the universe was ruled by a father figure deity...a king and that the earthly order should reflect that. They used their religions to keep people in a certain social order with the king (pharoah) at the top of the societal pyramid

Jesus came along and said...to paraphrase...''we are all part of God and therefore the cosmos is not a monarchy it is a democracy'', so they killed him

Well i'm of the same pursuasion as jesus and alan watts. I too believe that we are all part of the cosmos and that the monarchical structure is an abomination which leads to oppression and degredation

The rockefellers however are part of a network that supports monarchies around the world and especially in Europe and in the middle east and brunai etc

That's what this is all really about....how we should structure our society. It's the same struggle that was going on 2000 years ago in Jesus's time

The rockefellers and their ilk want to rule us and they claim a 'divine' right to do so (ie they claim lineage from non human sources) and they most definately DO use drugs and other means to control people

We as a society DO have a responsibility though. We decide which of these two currents we want to feed and allow to grow. We can support the rockefellers and rothschilds and the royal families and their centralisation of wealth and power and suffer as a result of that (by giving away all our wealth and power to them) or we can support decentralisation of power and wealth and empower each other and ourselves to create a fairer more balanced and healthy society

[video=youtube;ocfSHE0N3a4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocfSHE0N3a4[/video]

Here is a great talk by alan watts which i posted elsewhere recently which looks at how our reality is defined by contrasts. We as a species (individual expressions of one cosmic consciousness) are evolving and to do so we have to experience many things even terrible things and by experiencing the bad we learn what we are not.

So the rockefellers and the rothcshilds are the foil....they are the blackness, the shadow...they put us through hell so that we learn that we do not want that kind of world and then we reject it and we co-create a different reality; that's why we are seeing all the protests around the world because we are undergoing a consciousness shift as we begin to collectively reject the darkness

[video=youtube;2y6A3MaoaIs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y6A3MaoaIs[/video]

This is all about us. We are the ones calling this forward.
We are the ones who have asked for this. We are the ones who are
making this change ourselves, within ourselves. Nobody else is responsible
for this, but us. Whether consciously or not, all of us have decided on some
level that this is as far as it goes. Life, the way we have lived
thus far, is going to be changing.

- Alex Collier

Last edited:
[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]

Of course.

The concept of heavenly emperor is what allowed Dong Zhuo to take over and ruin China.
Which allowed Cao Cao to conspire in the name of preserving the land but he's really out for himself.
Which allowed Lu Bu to kill Dong Zhuo, setting a precedent for everybody backstabbing the hell out of each other and ruining China.
Which allowed Cao Cao to kidnap the emperor and use him as a puppet.
Which fomented all the other lords into open conflict, hating Cao Cao for usurping power when they really wanted it for themselves.

But really it was the system. It was the social system of bowing to the heavenly emperor, bowing to your superiors, being able to command people to the death that tempted people into power because it was legitimized. And since the system was then in place, the ones who use the system of course use its powers to perpetuate the system and make sure it stays in place.

Reactions: muir
@muir

Of course.

The concept of heavenly emperor is what allowed Dong Zhuo to take over and ruin China.
Which allowed Cao Cao to conspire in the name of preserving the land but he's really out for himself.
Which allowed Lu Bu to kill Dong Zhuo, setting a precedent for everybody backstabbing the hell out of each other and ruining China.
Which allowed Cao Cao to kidnap the emperor and use him as a puppet.
Which fomented all the other lords into open conflict, hating Cao Cao for usurping power when they really wanted it for themselves.

But really it was the system. It was the social system of bowing to the heavenly emperor, bowing to your superiors, being able to command people to the death that tempted people into power because it was legitimized. And since the system was then in place, the ones who use the system of course use its powers to perpetuate the system and make sure it stays in place.

Absolutely

You can even hear it here on this forum...people talking about their troubles with their bosses at work

Such systems make people feel helpless, powerless and oppressed

People need to be able to contribute, express themselves and make their voice heard when they want to. If we have to shut up and follow orders we are not being true to ourselves we are being lead instead

The bilderberg club are a good example of where the serpent has broken the surface of the waves and we can see its face clearly. The mainstream media did not touch on bliderberg for years and years despite the fact that our politicians were meeting there with bankers, industrialists and royals

The club was set up by Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands

The royal families have always used bankers (who began as goldsmiths) to give them loans to fight wars. The royals always interbred with other royal families to keep their bloodlines pure and they were supported by their 'nobles' (the aristocracy) and by the roman catholic church

This network of royals, bankers, RCC and aristocracy created the first corporations for example the east india company. This is why Royal Dutch Shell is called 'royal' dutch shell

This network are behind the big oil and mining companies as well as the big banks and they set up the central banks of each country to control the money supply

They are currently finding ways to move all the public wealth from the public to themselves which is why we are all now facing 'austerity'

We are not told about this in the mainstream media...at least not in these terms...because the network bought up and now control all the key media

They are behind all the wars and all the social inequality (poverty) and the social problems that come from that like drug dependancy and crime etc

Their unequal system keeps most of humanity scraping around for scraps and they use many means to dumb us down and control us, but the awakening we are seeing occuring at the moment is the awakening of the public to these facts....people are learning how the world is really run and they are deciding they don't like it that way and they want positive change

Of course such a process can't mobilise into a coherent and clear movement over night it will take years for people to wake up, educate themselves and each other and then thrash out ideas of what they are going to do about it and what they would like in its place...but that process IS now underway

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]

People in some way want to be oppressed I think. Or at least that's all they seem to know about.

"Waking up" is not an unknown concept but people don't usually know what to wake up to. Hence one will cry outrage at the crimes of leaders and the people say "LET'S REPLACE OUR LEADERS!" which doesn't solve the problem because you still have leaders and followers. Somewhere down the line it all happens again.

A lot of times one will decry the injustice of a leadership, lay out all the crimes of a leader, and point out some other savior that they would like as leader. But this new leader is also just another criminal. It's power swapping hands. The problem doesn't end up solved, it's just changing out who is getting the benefits, so there's actually much incentive to cry for people to wake up and replace their leaders when the actual problem is the way we have and seem to want and need leaders in the first place.

@muir

People in some way want to be oppressed I think. Or at least that's all they seem to know about.

"Waking up" is not an unknown concept but people don't usually know what to wake up to. Hence one will cry outrage at the crimes of leaders and the people say "LET'S REPLACE OUR LEADERS!" which doesn't solve the problem because you still have leaders and followers. Somewhere down the line it all happens again.

A lot of times one will decry the injustice of a leadership, lay out all the crimes of a leader, and point out some other savior that they would like as leader. But this new leader is also just another criminal. It's power swapping hands. The problem doesn't end up solved, it's just changing out who is getting the benefits, so there's actually much incentive to cry for people to wake up and replace their leaders when the actual problem is the way we have and seem to want and need leaders in the first place.

This is why the occupy movement had no leaders

That's not to say that it didn't have leading lights but that's not the same thing

Even in an equal society where people have equal say there will always be people with certain abilities at certain things that people will tend to listen to more on their areas of expertise

So the leaderless nature of occupy shows an evolution in the movements thinking

More and more people are questioning if we need leaders and if we even need money (the tool of the leaders who control it and its supply)

This is what we need.....these different stages of the process to roll out

So first we need people to become dissatisfied with the current system. One problem is that instead of people throwing their hands in the air and saying ''i'm dissatisfied with the system, let's try something different'' they are going to people who work for the system who are then giving them drugs to dampen down their emotions (hide the symptoms of their distress). This won't stop the awakening though it will only compound it in the long run as people then awaken to the pharmaceutical scam as well!

So once people are dissatisfied and once they have found the self esteem within themsleves to realise that the fault lies not with them, as the controllers tell them, but rather with the system which is affecting many people then they inevitably begin to think about ways to adapt the way they live to resist the system and to move themselves more in the direction they want to move in (be the change they want to see in the world).

Of course they must first go through a break down of their old modes of thinking and behaving (the 'dark night of the soul') and then they must enter a period of reflection where they rebuild themselves and think and feel about what they really want from their life...what and who are they as a person? What do they want to do and be? etc

Then they can then move off in a new direction as an empowered person...a person who knows how they were being manipulated, what they are going to do to escape from that, where they want to go and how they are going to do it. This gives them direction and drive and they in turn then affect others who are feeling lost and recognise that if another person has found direction then they too can

We have to undergo this transformation individually and as a society

We have to decide how we want to make a living, how we want to generate energy, what kind of food we want to eat and how we are going to get it. We have to decide what kind of culture we want, what we want to teach our young, and how we can live in freer ways whilst not being naive about animal aspects of our nature

There is going to be more and more talk out there about how we should live, how we should structure our society and so on, but the monarchists will also try and smother this with their propaganda to keep us in the their way of doing things

Last edited:
Ok i'm just going to put this out there. If anyone finds it offensive please don't read it but some people might be interested to hear this perspective:

http://jaysanalysis.com/2014/05/25/santa-barbara-shooter-psy-op-the-first-mens-rights-false-flag/

[h=1]Santa Barbara Shooter Psy Op the First “Men’s Rights” False Flag[/h]
Sandy Hook, Part II. Rated PG-13
By: Jay
In a tizzy of media fury, the latest supposed mass gunman/internet weirdo serial killer has emerged with a new angle: “Men’s rights” and “misogyny.” However, the latest installment also follows the classic pattern of the recent psy ops of Cho at Virginia Tech, Anders Breivik, Jared Loughner, James Holmes and Adam Lanza. It is in this pattern that we see the evident fraud manifest and this pattern, I will argue, is the key to identifying when these events, from Manson to Columbine, from Cho to Rodgers, are real or staged.
The recent boogeyman, Elliot Rodger, is the son of Hunger Games assistant producer Peter Rodger. Immediately following the shooting that has supposedly left seven dead, liberal media is fingering males, gun owners and masculinity as the problem. Any website that is visited by anyone or linked by anyone is thereby implicated in mass murder. Never mind how rational or coherent this dubious association is, the logic-free media was primed and ready to immediately lump all “conservatives,” “men,” “right wingers,” misogynists” and “men’s rights” site visitors all into the same bucket – you’re all American Psycho serial killers!
The pattern that indicates the events are staged or planned are as follows, based on the past big media psy ops:
1. The killer/suspect is associated with the establishment in some relatively high level way. Loughner was a fan of, and had attended Giffords’ events. Breivik was associated with bizarre “Knights Templar” and masonic groups, Holmes was involved in advanced mind control programs, and Lanza’s father did have a connection to the Libor rigging scandal. Now, with Elliot Rodger, there is a connection to high level Hollywood. In any major media psy op of this nature the actor in the scenario is someone chosen from among the establishment’s own ranks or outer circles, often with some familial connection to military intelligence.
2. The event is ready-made to run on the mainstream media, on the spot, with the narrative already loaded into the teleprompters. Indeed, within hours, we have heard that the shooter visited men’s rights sites and was trying to work on his “game.” Since he had apparently failed at this, and at Hollywood, it logically follows that men and sexuality are the root of the evil. It’s never Hollywood and the culture of death itself or Prozac that are responsible, or course. Those are non-factors for the establishment media, though almost all the mass killers are on SSRI drugs.
The Brady Bunch…The Brady Bunch….

3. The shooter’s “details” emerge, with a cartoonish, voluminous “Manifesto” that appears out of nowhere “online.” Laughably, the mainstream propaganda machine parrots endlessly how the innernetz is untrustworthy and cannot be used for gathering alternative news analysis, but when it comes to shooter/terrorist “Manifestos” shady internet sources are never wrong! They just appear – poof! Right after the event, prepackaged and politicized to demonize the target group the psy op was intended to attack. In this case, it was gun owners and masculinity. In all the previous cases, even though it was not true, the media immediately accused “gun owners,” “video games,” “men/masculinity” (identified and caricatured as misogyny), “conservatives,” “veterans,” “racism,” etc. Essentially, anyone who is not a gay Marxist or feminist is pure evil.
4. Ready-made gun control legislation was in the works to be immediately trotted out the following day. In this case, Senator Keen revives gun control legislation following the Elliot Rodger shooting. Surprise! – Rodger’s father immediately pins the blame on guns! The Hollywood cult of conformity foams at the mouth to implement the utopian myth of total technocracy, oblivious to reality and nature, as if the inland empire of illusion will be able to mind control the entire populace into accepting the new world order. Never mind that a socialist technocracy will be an utter nightmare, the Leftist Cult of Mindlessness, run by corporate fascists above them, and international banks above them, never cease to give up their dreams of rewriting all of reality as if it were one of their screenplays.
5. The shooters are always conspicuously killed, suicided or nowhere to be found (aside from Breivik). There’s no talking to Holmes, Dorner, Cho, Rodgers, Lanza, etc., because they always shoot themselves or are shot. Holmes is still around, but you’ll not hear from him, as he was drugged out of his mind. Following a host of nonsensical, conflicting accounts of what transpired, we can always rest assured the killer will not be able to comment. Conflicting accounts of what guns were used, how many people were killed, and how it was pulled off, will be ignored and forgotten. The only thing that will remain in the mainstream media repeat cycle will be the killer’s fetishes and the need for gun control and removing all penises from the earth. It’s all the more ironic and synchronicitous, since I just wrote about Hollwood brainwashing a few days ago.
6. The mainstream media will revel in the bizarre use of twilight language, filled with double meanings, innuendos and clues that fly over the heads of the zombie public. In this case, there is a play on the title “Hunger Games killer,” given that he was hungry for sex and couldn’t attain it in the market, and lacked “Game,” as lifted from the men’s rights and pickup artist sites. His hunger was such that since he lacked game, he had to kill guys, even though his ridiculous, cartoonish “Manifesto” said he would kill blondes. In the twilight language, the killer will be likened to some film or pop culture figure they either did or did not (in reality) have a fascination with. Columbine boys were like Neo in the Matrix, Holmes was Batman/Joker, Lanza was in some video game, and Elliot Rodgers is now associated with Christian Bale from American Psycho. Why, it’s almost as if they are…actors following a script.

[video=youtube;sttXrM32lCo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sttXrM32lCo[/video]

For a complete dismantling of Sandy Hook, check out Sofia’s documentary.

[video=youtube;m1yfJDCMU64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1yfJDCMU64[/video]

[video=youtube;1oMfbZRNWMQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oMfbZRNWMQ#t=43[/video]

I think that Elliot Rogers probably got the point of misery that he would either see something fundamentally wrong with himself, or something fundamentally wrong with everyone else.

I got the impression from the video that no one liked, loved, or respected him.

I feel kind of sorry for him, in that there seemed to be two factors he could not overcome: for whatever reason he was fundamentally unappealing to others (probably through no conscious decisions of his own); and he fundamentally craved the affection of others - again through no conscious choice.

It is almost as though the only choice he had was to live in agonising misery for the rest of his foreseeable life. I wish he had found someone to love him and give him an out of his situation. But if wishes were feathers, beggars would fly.

According to Brittney Cooper, a contributing writer at Salon who also teaches Women's and Gender Studies and Africana Studies at Rutgers University, white privilege and racism is the reason Elliot Rodger went on a killing spree, Truth Revolt reported Tuesday, citing an article she published at Salon.

Source: Rutgers professor blames UCSB killings on white privilege - National Policy & Issues | Examiner.com

It's fascinating with regard to the comments circulating around the internet about "women" but have people considered that 4 out of the 6 identified victims were males and 3 of them were Asian (rhetorical question)?

According to Brittney Cooper, a contributing writer at Salon who also teaches Women's and Gender Studies and Africana Studies at Rutgers University, white privilege and racism is the reason Elliot Rodger went on a killing spree, Truth Revolt reported Tuesday, citing an article she published at Salon.

Source: Rutgers professor blames UCSB killings on white privilege - National Policy & Issues | Examiner.com

It's fascinating with regard to the comments circulating around the internet about "women" but have people considered that 4 out of the 6 identified victims were males and 3 of them were Asian (rhetorical question)?

I dont think, from watching the videos and considering all the reportage, that this was a racist attack, you have to do some sumersaults of reasoning to reach that conclusion and go structural, cultural etc.

In which case it all seems to me as someone discovering ways of employing their own private or favourite ideology on every occasion to rationalise what is happening.

If you want to talk about racist killings there are enough explicit killings of that kind, such as Brevik in Norway, without seeking that motive in crimes that dont seem to have it as an operative function, I do think that privilege could have been a factor, in so far that they guy could afford the expensive car and weapons that he used in the massacre. Chris Rock used to have a sketch in which he said that if every round of ammunition cost thousands of dollars then there would be no more innocent bystanders, people would be saying that the perp put thousands of dollars of a bullet in their ass they had to be doing something.

Personally I think that there's problems that its so easy to kill, so easy to act in manners which historically conscience would have prevented people from acting in, I dont even believe that its about violence and whether or not there is a violent culture because there is legitimate violence too, in defence of life, but that's not what is happening.