[INFJ] - Old Soul INFJ 4w5 Aries, how do you think this personality is ? | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Old Soul INFJ 4w5 Aries, how do you think this personality is ?

Pratik

Two
Jul 17, 2018
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I Found that I am in INFJ Old Soul with enneagram 4w5 And my Zodiac sign is Aries, is there anybody who has similar traits and what is your perception regarding this complex type ?

I Found that I am in INFJ Old Soul with enneagram 4w5 And my Zodiac sign is Aries, is there anybody who has similar traits and what is your perception regarding this complex type ?

I am an INFJ 4w5 and an Aries as well. Welcome, cousin :grin:

My perception regarding this complex type is that we are walking contradictions in many ways. What are you interested in specifically?

My perception regarding this complex type is that we are walking contradictions in many ways. What are you interested in specifically?

My upbringing had been in very protective environment, result of which I couldn't do as I wish when I was kid. But, now as I can take own responsibility, I love traveling very much, most of the times I prefer to travel alone and a few times I've traveled with a group but I make sure to be alone at quit place for sometime when I'm with a group. I've traveled half of my country till now (im 25). But I prefer to be alone in my own space even if I'm at home. I even don't speak much with my family but if I find any stranger comfortable, I can talk like I've opened my life book in front of them. I like reading, observing people and try to guess whats going on their mind right now.
I never forget to have a cup of coffee when it's raining.