OkCupid Personality Graphs | INFJ Forum

OkCupid Personality Graphs

28cdaiw.jpg

I love this graph. I was pleasantly surprised that it described me as more good-natured and less arrogant. I think it is really cool that it described me as playful, and I really like that description of some of the attitudes that I try to have towards parts of my life.

I was also surprised that it called me as so extremely less friendly. I found this to be so interesting. I think that I am very much not a friendly person at all, and it's a really good way of describing me. It's not that I am remotely hostile at all, but I am just very completely not friendly. I find that I'm not apologetic about it, it's just the way that I am. So, this graph taught me something about myself.

Maybe the thing that I disagreed with was that it didn't describe me as more literary than it did. I thought I would have been much more literary than most people. Because I have a degree in literature, for example. But maybe "literary" is more of a measure of certain very specific types of attitudes towards literature, rather than whether or not you are a person who is generally more engaged with literature.

attachment.php

close enough.​

Attachments

• ok.png
    ok.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 83
Is there a link to follow?

This is not the usual type of personality quiz. Just make an account at OkCupid.com (an online dating site) and answer a lot of questions about your personality, and it will create a graph for you based on your answers. I answered over 700 questions I think (I find it fun, harmless, and thought-provoking to answer questions about myself), but you might be able to get a good result by answering far fewer questions than that.

(I guess you may want to mention to your husband that you are just doing it for fun, and not because you're interested in dating.)

yeah reanalyzing it i think there are several things about it that are not accurate

Well, I only know you in such a limited way, although I do have a little bit of a sense of you, by having shared the forum and interacted with you over a significant period of time. Those descriptions aren't ways I would have ever thought of to describe my sense of who you could be. But I think some of them presented interesting ways of looking at parts of who you are or might be, you damn outlaw.

It's been a number of years since I've used OKC, but I remember really liking the matching algorithm and the seemingly endless questions. I remember having +More Compassionate, +More Literary, +More Good-Natured at the top and -Less Social and -Less Wholesome at the bottom. I'm not sure how accurate the chart was overall, but it was definitely entertaining

All of the categories on mine say >9000.

Wow [MENTION=731]the[/MENTION], yours was really interesting and surprising.

Check out his scores for lawful and aggressive...... Oh dear me

More Indie??? I'm not sure about laid-back either but the rest looks accurate.

This is not the usual type of personality quiz. Just make an account at OkCupid.com (an online dating site) and answer a lot of questions about your personality, and it will create a graph for you based on your answers. I answered over 700 questions I think (I find it fun, harmless, and thought-provoking to answer questions about myself), but you might be able to get a good result by answering far fewer questions than that.

(I guess you may want to mention to your husband that you are just doing it for fun, and not because you're interested in dating.)

Either way she'd need to find where this info is

Yes you're right, I wasn't being very cool or helpful when I posted this, sorry [MENTION=13723]Misadventure[/MENTION], I can be a real grouch at times.

Haha! It's ok, I know how to use that google thingie. And no, my hubs wouldn't mind, he'd probably get excited thinking that I want to date a woman or something, the perv. lol

Reactions: Free