Product Obtained
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2 sx/so/sp
... I hope I dont regret this! [utter stream of concsicneness]

So I am in a good mood right now, and feel the need to stop being so depressing with the previous to threads I have made.

It is a mood I like to call "DEXTER'S A COOKIE" and or a "DUCK IN THE DOG FOOD BIN MOMENT" both of which have a backstory... DO YOU LIKE MY TIGHT SWEATER?!

MUSHY MUSHY MOO MOO BREAD CAKE!!! teeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeee :D *dance*

DOOBYDOOBY I LIKE TO LICK BOWL SHAPED LIKE THE LETTER P BECAUSE IT RELATES TO BED SHEATS AND THERE LOVEYLY FLORAL PATTERNS!!!!

...spin chairs laugh too much when you try to sleep, I SEE A LIGHTBULB!

SHINYSHINYILIKESHINY OH MY STARS I'M READING ABOUT FAX MACHINES!!!!

twooooooooooooo minutes! remove your toe jam cindy lou bottom bobbins!

OHHHHHHH ROCKAFOOOOOOOO THE BICYCLE IS IN THE TOASTER OVEN!

OVER AND OUT!!!! BLARGITY BLARGA MAH HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! MUWAHAHABABABABABABABAB MEEP BEEP!!

Well whatever mood your in, I would certainly like to know what brings it on.

Come to think of it, maybe I have moments like this. heehehhe

Hahahaaha you got me laughing there.It's really like MAH- HA!hahahahaha hahaha mushy mushy moomoo bread hahahaha

Well whatever mood your in, I would certainly like to know what brings it on.

Come to think of it, maybe I have moments like this. heehehhe

The ironic thing is I don't know. It just... happens, out of nowhere. No rime or reason, I just suddenly find everything hilarious, and will just laugh at the stupidest stuff. It has happened for years and I still have yet to figure it out!

Hahahaaha you got me laughing there.It's really like MAH- HA!hahahahaha hahaha mushy mushy moomoo bread hahahaha

Yeaaaah, I have a screw loose :tonuge1:

Sounds like good therapy! LOL

The ironic thing is I don't know. It just... happens, out of nowhere. No rime or reason, I just suddenly find everything hilarious, and will just laugh at the stupidest stuff. It has happened for years and I still have yet to figure it out!

^ Yeah man I have been there before. Laughing and finding random things to be funny, I just thought I was a person who could find humour in anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am like that when I am in the art building. MMMMMM paint. Muahahahahaha!

There is a couple of things that could be done to help you recreate this state but I would need to be there with you. There is something you could try though. before I start I have a question. On another post you used the word "olfactory" instead of smell. Where did you hear this word? You may already know about what I'm going to try and explain.

The ironic thing is I don't know. It just... happens, out of nowhere. No rime or reason, I just suddenly find everything hilarious, and will just laugh at the stupidest stuff. It has happened for years and I still have yet to figure it out

Ahahah XD Yeah, I'll be sitting in class or something and just burst out laughing. And the thing is, I won't be laughing for a reason; just to laugh. And then why I try to think 'Why am I laughing?!' I laugh because I'm laughing for no reason and so for about five, sometimes ten minutes I just laugh hysterically. The problem is that once I get started I can't stop, even when it HURTS to laugh anymore. Usually I'll start choking or coughing and then, after that I can stop laughing but....bleh! It's a strange phenomenom.

I remember on the first day of class last year in English the teacher was talking about verbs and it happened....I put my hands over my mouth to muffle the noise and eventually had to put my head down on the desk and the teacher stopped teaching specifically to ask what was so funny about verbs! My face was entirely red when I told him nothing, and failed to come up with an explanation on what was so funny.