Obama's MBTI type | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Obama's MBTI type

Ok, now the rhetoric has opened somewhat, and ENFJ may be the outcome. I can see that to an extent. I suppose that understanding how he's pulled off a nearly blanket acceptance of his shifty tactics among the left has made me wonder how he achieved this. He threw over his pastor of twenty years. No one on the left blinked. He lied to McCain about whether he would take public funding. No one on the left blinked. He is using drone strikes and illegal raids to get Al Qaida figureheads. No one on the left seems to care at all. Usually there is a lot of leftist flak even for their own. But Obama is getting almost a free pass from the mainstream Media (with Fox and WSJ attacking him endlessly but without getting much of an echo in the rest of the press). People feel quite uncomfortable it seems if you say anything against him. I suppose the thing about him being gay was just funny to me. I wondered if anyone would comment on it. He is sitting rather close to that guy, isn't he?

I was amused by this in the WSJ this morning on Benghazi. It's from William Kristol, who is a Jewish neo-con. It's a response to his own question: Why Does Obama Continue with the Cover-Up of the Cover-Up?:

"
Presumably for two reasons. The first is that the true account of events undercut the president's claim during the campaign that al Qaeda was severely weakened in the aftermath of the killing of Osama bin Laden. The second is that a true account of what happened in Benghazi that night would have revealed that the president and his top national-security advisers did not treat a lethal attack by Islamic terrorists on Americans as a crisis. The commander in chief not only didn't convene a meeting in the Situation Room; he didn't even bother to call his Defense secretary or the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Not a single presidential finger was lifted to help Americans under attack.​
This is an embarrassment and a disgrace. Is it too much to hope that President Obama is privately ashamed of his inattention and passivity that night?"

But now here is where this doesn't square with Obama as an ENFJ. If he did feel that he laid out the cover-up wrongly, wouldn't his conscience bother him a lot if he was an NF? Does he have a conscience or doesn't he? If he does, then this must eat at him (not so much that his inaction cost men their lives, but that he is knowingly lying about how it happened). I find this so curious. Most in the typing community see him as an NF. Could he be parading as a sensitive person while not being at all sensitive but being extremely callous? I guess I wish I knew this about him. I wouldn't be able to do this, and would sincerely apologize to all of America and would never have attempted to blame it on a film in the first place. He seems to really care and cultivate public opinion. He dresses very sharply and chooses his words carefully. He is masterful. But if he is knowingly lying and seems to have no compunction to keep the conversation "authentic," then he is also a sociopath of some sort. Or at least not an NF. Perhaps he's actually an SP? I think if he were an NT then he would try hard to get the framework correct. But it seems to me that he just doesn't care about anything except skating on public opinion as long as possible. I don't see him then as ML King, but rather as Kobe Bryant -- the kind of guy that would rape a young woman, and never think about it again. It's your problem if you're still thinking about it.

I find it very disturbing if Obama is an NF. I could see him as an SP or maybe an SJ. Does he really think? Does he really feel? Can anyone who does really get into public office? Something isn't lining up. Everything about this guy seems strange and I just can't peg him at all.

Ok, now the rhetoric has opened somewhat, and ENFJ may be the outcome. I can see that to an extent. I suppose that understanding how he's pulled off a nearly blanket acceptance of his shifty tactics among the left has made me wonder how he achieved this. He threw over his pastor of twenty years. No one on the left blinked. He lied to McCain about whether he would take public funding. No one on the left blinked. He is using drone strikes and illegal raids to get Al Qaida figureheads. No one on the left seems to care at all. Usually there is a lot of leftist flak even for their own. But Obama is getting almost a free pass from the mainstream Media (with Fox and WSJ attacking him endlessly but without getting much of an echo in the rest of the press). People feel quite uncomfortable it seems if you say anything against him. I suppose the thing about him being gay was just funny to me. I wondered if anyone would comment on it. He is sitting rather close to that guy, isn't he?

I was amused by this in the WSJ this morning on Benghazi. It's from William Kristol, who is a Jewish neo-con. It's a response to his own question: Why Does Obama Continue with the Cover-Up of the Cover-Up?:

"
Presumably for two reasons. The first is that the true account of events undercut the president's claim during the campaign that al Qaeda was severely weakened in the aftermath of the killing of Osama bin Laden. The second is that a true account of what happened in Benghazi that night would have revealed that the president and his top national-security advisers did not treat a lethal attack by Islamic terrorists on Americans as a crisis. The commander in chief not only didn't convene a meeting in the Situation Room; he didn't even bother to call his Defense secretary or the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Not a single presidential finger was lifted to help Americans under attack.​
This is an embarrassment and a disgrace. Is it too much to hope that President Obama is privately ashamed of his inattention and passivity that night?"

But now here is where this doesn't square with Obama as an ENFJ. If he did feel that he laid out the cover-up wrongly, wouldn't his conscience bother him a lot if he was an NF? Does he have a conscience or doesn't he? If he does, then this must eat at him (not so much that his inaction cost men their lives, but that he is knowingly lying about how it happened). I find this so curious. Most in the typing community see him as an NF. Could he be parading as a sensitive person while not being at all sensitive but being extremely callous? I guess I wish I knew this about him. I wouldn't be able to do this, and would sincerely apologize to all of America and would never have attempted to blame it on a film in the first place. He seems to really care and cultivate public opinion. He dresses very sharply and chooses his words carefully. He is masterful. But if he is knowingly lying and seems to have no compunction to keep the conversation "authentic," then he is also a sociopath of some sort. Or at least not an NF. Perhaps he's actually an SP? I think if he were an NT then he would try hard to get the framework correct. But it seems to me that he just doesn't care about anything except skating on public opinion as long as possible. I don't see him then as ML King, but rather as Kobe Bryant -- the kind of guy that would rape a young woman, and never think about it again. It's your problem if you're still thinking about it.

I find it very disturbing if Obama is an NF. I could see him as an SP or maybe an SJ. Does he really think? Does he really feel? Can anyone who does really get into public office? Something isn't lining up. Everything about this guy seems strange and I just can't peg him at all.

Well whats not lining up is that you use a lot of conjecture and projection to weave a false image to combat of him. It doesnt really exist, but you keep spinning the silly rhetoric around in your head from your favorite talking points as Though Republican sources are somehow superior to Democrat sources, theyre both bullshit.

Billy, do you think that Obama does exist, and that he is real, and has a personality? Do you think that something went down on 9/11 in Benghazi? Do you think that we can't know so we shouldn't care? I'm just trying to extrapolate the second order implications of your sentences. I think Obama does exist, and that something happened in Benghazi, and that he is responsible for some aspect of the mess, and that we should care. I also think we should care about the national debt, about the financial implications of Obamacare, and much else. I think there are objective truths, and they are good or bad according to whether or not they are in the best interests of America, and that we should try to know and think about them. If I had a better sense of who Obama is, I could either worry more, or worry less, about what he's set out to achieve in the WH.

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] has truly found his kindred spirit.

e: Can you two start a podcast where you talk about the new world order and the impending downfall of western civilization? Honestly, I would listen to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5r6jhd
I think Problemz explained himself better after the OP.

I read the OP and thought ''that picture doesn't prove anything and even if he is gay, so what?''

I think the points Problemz made later on were more interesting though. Obama does have a kind of cultivated universal appeal

The reality of these guys these days is that they are figureheads as Black Sheep said. They are the front men for powerful monied interests that are the real power behind the throne. Obama just has to keep smiling, keep reading the scripts his speech writers write for him and keep oozing charm and he is doing his job as far as the power elite are concerned

There have been many times that the public have been hoodwinked throughout history. Some of the big ones in my lifetime have been when the government lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction that could be launched against Europe in 45 minutes

In the UK we had a civil servant who was a weapons inspector called Dr Kelly who went public saying the claims of the government were taken from a student paper that had been 'sexed up' and that the stated danger from Iraq didn't exist. Needless to say he was hounded by a government investigation, trashed in the corporate media and despite being a family man he was found dead in a forest near his home. The corporate newspapers and the coroner declared suicide but other independant doctors have since poured doubt on the suicide claim, having looked at the evidence and have called for another look at the case. For me its simple....he was murdered to intimidate people as a way of saying that you do not whistleblow against the plans of the big boys or you will be killed

So anyway....that was a big lie

Another one was 911. I'm not going to go into that here but i have no doubt that it was a false flag attack

Then there was Obama himself. I remember when he came in he was like a breath of fresh air. Optomism was in the air, he was making all the right noises talking about 'hope' and 'yes we can' change things for the better. The fact that he was black and was able to be the president seemed to point to a kind of evolution in American (US) society....a long way from the civil rights movement of the 60's.

I read his books and had high hopes. I now see that as naive. I think that it was a cynical ploy by the power elite to win back public favour after the disastrous Bush government (disastrous in terms of public image). Not only had Bush taken the US to war and seen 911 occur on his watch but he had also brought in the patriot act and seen the deficit grow.

The power elite needed to do something drastic. By putting forward a black candidate they sought support from that section of society and he even had links to Africa and Islam which seemed to point to a worldy president that might heal rifts around the world and improve Americas image around the world which had been severly damaged by the war mongering of the Bush regime

But he has allowed more violence, the continuation of detention without trial in guantanamo (despite saying he would end that) and new laws that strip the rights of citizens such as the national defence authorisation act (NDAA)

So it was all a PR exercise. I think Obama has been shoved out there on the stage to razzle dazzle the public but in a small amount of time he will go and be given a cushy job by the corporations and a new puppet will be shoved out onto the stage to spout lies to the people but the moneymen behind the puppets will remain pulling the strings out of sight

Last edited:
Billy, do you think that Obama does exist, and that he is real, and has a personality? Do you think that something went down on 9/11 in Benghazi? Do you think that we can't know so we shouldn't care? I'm just trying to extrapolate the second order implications of your sentences. I think Obama does exist, and that something happened in Benghazi, and that he is responsible for some aspect of the mess, and that we should care. I also think we should care about the national debt, about the financial implications of Obamacare, and much else. I think there are objective truths, and they are good or bad according to whether or not they are in the best interests of America, and that we should try to know and think about them. If I had a better sense of who Obama is, I could either worry more, or worry less, about what he's set out to achieve in the WH.

I dont think about any of that rhetoric. I do think you need to get some anti-depressants though.

Obamas universal appeal? I think we would have elected a mossy rock and felt good about it after Bush.

I voted for Gore but liked Bush after 9/11. I can't believe what's happened to Gore. He looks like he became a walrus. Maybe that's why he's concerned about global warming.

Btw., I'm just fine. I have a very good job, and have a nice family and am getting lots done. It's the country that's in a depression. I'm worried about the country. I don't know why we voted this knucklehead in twice. He hasn't got anything to offer, and no one even knows who he is or what he wants. Maybe he just wants to be president. I find the pictures of him from when he was younger -- smoking doobies and hanging out -- indicate a very different person than he's pretending to be today. I find this discrepancy fascinating.

"
GOODWIN: Do you think of yourself as an extrovert?

OBAMA: No. On the spectrum of successful politicians, I’m not introverted the way some have been, but I’m not an F.D.R. or a Bill Clinton, who are just constantly"
GOODWIN: Needing the people all the time.

OBAMA: … in a crowd and just relishing it. I like my quiet time. There is a writer’s sensibility in me sometimes, where I step back."

Theres an actual full thread on this? Really! ? This isnt a joke?
Whats Hitlers mbti? Should there be a thread on that?

a cursory glance on google sez INFJ, but you are not really interested, you just want to equate O'Bama with him.