christmas

is such a boss bitch.
Donor
Oct 9, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
let me explain. i have affectionately called o_q's cat, "demon cat" for some time now. at first i just thought she was just a mean cat. i have met mean cats. i know what mean cats are like, but she is different. she just has this kid of aura of spitefulness sometimes. it's not all the time.

the cat has been evaluated by a doctor. i don't think she is schizophrenic. i have been evaluated by a doctor. i don't think i am schizophrenic. whenever i pray over her she flips out. she seriously flips out. so...does anyone have any cool stories about demon possession? do you even believe in it?

My cat suffers from this also. She hates everyone except for me, and she doesn't even always like me. Sometimes they're just a little wild lol.

let me explain. i have affectionately called o_q's cat, "demon cat" for some time now. at first i just thought she was just a mean cat. i have met mean cats. i know what mean cats are like, but she is different. she just has this kid of aura of spitefulness sometimes. it's not all the time.

the cat has been evaluated by a doctor. i don't think she is schizophrenic. i have been evaluated by a doctor. i don't think i am schizophrenic. whenever i pray over her she flips out. she seriously flips out. so...does anyone have any cool stories about demon possession? do you even believe in it?

Maybe it's just offended about you pushing your religious "agenda" on it, maaaaan!

Reactions: Bird and christmas
my husband thought this whole ordeal was pretty ridiculous. he's ENTP. he decided to humor me, and he said a prayer (he's agnostic) while holding her. she flipped out on him. she really likes him, so that was odd. she seems pretty calm today...for the most part.

Can you record this phenomena?

Trephinate her - that way the demons will come out of her skull and you won't have to pray over her anymore.

Trephinate her - that way the demons will come out of her skull and you won't have to pray over her anymore.

no. stop trullin'.

[MENTION=2926]Bird[/MENTION]
i'll ask that boy. maybe he won't mind being recorded.

ur FACE is possessed

no U

at least your cat is letting me pray over her now. she thinks she is a pimp. she must have been a pimp in a former life. we still need to take her to the vet.