North Korean foreign policy: please study this | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

North Korean foreign policy: please study this

giphy.gif

Reactions: Eventhorizon
Kim_Jong-il_Team_America_World_Police.jpg

quoted from The Washington Post an hour ago

"While few discount North Korea’s progress, some prominent U.S. experts warned against the danger of overestimating the threat. Siegfried Hecker, director emeritus of the Los Alamos National Laboratory and the last known U.S. official to personally inspect North Korea’s nuclear facilities, has calculated the size of North Korea’s arsenal at no more than 20 to 25 bombs. Hecker warned of potential risks that can come from making Kim into a bigger menace than he actually is.

“Overselling is particularly dangerous,” said Hecker, who visited North Korea seven times between 2004 and 2010 and met with key leaders of the country’s weapons programs. “Some like to depict Kim as being crazy — a madman — and that makes the public believe that the guy is undeterrable. He’s not crazy and he’s not suicidal. And he’s not even unpredictable.” unquote

As information, whether false or true, is being spread around the world of N Korea's having fit a nuclear warhead small enough to fit into an ICBM delivery system, we must hold our responses. Open threats between Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump in the news bother me. What ever happened to "speak softly and carry a big stick?" The difference in 20 known nukes and 60 possible nukes are astronomical, so find out what we are dealing with. Can he travel at high speeds out of and back into the earth's atmosphere? Can we intercept a flurry of his missiles? Can we restrain our response, because we need to. What would our restrained response be? Maybe we are getting ahead of ourselves? Could this be a temptation to get the USA to work over North Korea while we start a third world war? Very possible.

There are many players in place to step beyond their boundaries. Can we help protect everyone while unleashing fire and fury on the North? Better yet, can we stop a well-planned takeover around the world? We can't seem to even agree on whether this guy is crazy or sane. I feel he is merely part of a much bigger scheme we must protect ourselves from getting into.

There are sanctions right now in place against North Korea, Russia, and China. What does one think Russia and China would do should there be a war? We had best consider this.

Many years ago, AQ Khan became the Father of the Islamic bomb. He spread and sold plans and details to other nations. Is there a new AQ Khan spreading nuclear information? If intelligence is being shared, who is sharing it? Is it state-sponsored?
We must ask ourselves many questions. War is very costly. Can the USA remain at the helm of helping other nations remain more secure if we destroy another nation, not knowing which way the winds will prevail in the aftermath? Can we conduct a war with minimal expenses and very limited loss of human life, or do we plan to destroy them all?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_North_Korean_ships
After 9/11, does North Korea even need their ICBM?

What about fallout?

We need the world to stand together. Why weaken the USA when so many players are stationed around the world?

from "What a War would look like with North Korea", Brandon Smith for ZeroHedge http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-19/what-war-north-korea-would-probably-look?page=3

The Chinese Question
Is China’s strange shift in support of tougher actions against North Korea legitimate? Well, if it is, then I think this would support my longtime assertion that China is NOT anti-globalist at all, but just another branch of the globalist cabal. Perhaps Trump’s refusal to label them currency manipulators is also evidence of this. That is a discussion for another time, though.

China’s sudden softening of stance against U.S. pressures on North Korea seems to me to be the most blatant signal that an actual war is coming. If China refuses to present military or economic repercussions to act as a deterrent to invasion, then an invasion is likely to happen. This does not mean, though, that a future crisis between the U.S. and China is not scheduled.

In fact, an invasion by America into North Korea opens numerous doors to all kinds of crisis events the establishment can exploit. For example, how many people are naive enough to expect that U.S. air maneuvers will respect Chinese air space restrictions? I hope not many. Having American military units in a war stance so close to the Chinese border is a recipe for disaster, and I am not necessarily referring to military disaster.

War, contrary to popular belief, is not good for the economy. In fact, war is the perfect poison for economic trade and production. The U.S. in particular is utterly dependent on the international use of the dollar as the world reserve currency. Without this status, the American economy is dead in the water. China is a central pillar in global trade and could, with the help of a few other nations, kill the dollar's reserve status very quickly.

If you are curious as to why international financiers would be interested in undermining the U.S. economy in such a way, I suggest you read my article The Economic End Game Explained. The greater point is this — a war with North Korea would have nothing to do with North Korea. It would only be a means to a greater end. There are those people out there who claim to be "conservative" that always weasel out of the woodwork in times like these to pound the war fever drum. But if you think that forced regime change overseas is America's job or duty you are not a conservative, you are a statist.

I also cringe at the crowd of dupes that constantly bubbles to the surface claiming this time around, the invasion will be "easy", parroting the party line. "Done in two months!", they say. The delusion inherent in this thinking is astounding, and comes from the old-guard Republican/Neo-Con ideology. Remember how quick and cheap they said Iraq and Afghanistan would be? At bottom, there is little or nothing to be gained by Americans in this kind of conflagration. So we should be asking ourselves, who actually would gain from it?"

America has a lot to gain from an invasion. Remember, the value of the USD depends largely on oil. A large portion of its value is derived from demand for USD. The reason demand is high is because America has pretty much coerced enough people to trade their oil in USD. This means that they have a deep interest enforcing the status quo; they need the world to play by their rules and trade oil in USD. America is using North Korea to send a message: "play by our rules or die". If North Korea can resist American colonialism, other countries will take this as an indication that they can do the same. And if other countries follow suite, America loses control over the trade of oil, and their currency will plummet.

No doubt the reason China softened their stance on sanctions is because they struck a deal with America. If Iran stops trading their oil in Yuan, we will know why.

Iran is most likely where the North is getting their funding and oil in exchange for allowing them to observe their nuclear programs.

Nobody would gain from a war with NOKO. If it goes nuclear, America would spend countless billions in a war that would possibly set the entire peninsula afire. When lighting a fire, it is best to know which direction the wind is blowing, n'est-ce pas?
Most of the world understands the importance of there being no war. If someone thinks it is about the dollar, they are sadly mistakened.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
If it comes to it, America won't invade. Well just burn NK until it no longer moves. Then SK can have it.
Looks like it will be sooner than later now.

So.... who do you think is really pulling the strings? Do you really think it's a chubby deranged kid or someone else?

Imagine being a kid and being told you can't go to the bathroom in public. Better hope you never get sick. Ever.

Iran is most likely where the North is getting their funding and oil in exchange for allowing them to observe their nuclear programs.

Nobody would gain from a war with NOKO. If it goes nuclear, America would spend countless billions in a war that would possibly set the entire peninsula afire. When lighting a fire, it is best to know which direction the wind is blowing, n'est-ce pas?
Most of the world understands the importance of there being no war. If someone thinks it is about the dollar, they are sadly mistakened.
I do think there's probably some truth to this. Pay NK to develop nuclear technology, keep yourself off the radar and reap all the benefits.

Reactions: just me

Actually, the idea that there is nothing to gain because 'war is expensive' is a red herring. Yes war is expensive, and yes excessive debt does cause a lot of misery. But whose misery are we talking about here? Who has to pay for these grossly expensive wars? Not the elites -- No way! They can create debt, but they don't have to pay it. In reality, it citizens like us that have to pay. So how do the elites benefit from war? To see how, you will first need to understand how America's monetary system works. Here's a video that gives a quick summary.

Basically, the government pays for war using treasury bonds. And those bonds are paid back using taxes. Notice that the government can just keep funding war indefinitely, since the money supply is essentially limitless. All that matters is that government keeps paying off the bonds.

The next question to ask is: does debt affect the American economy. Surely if debt keeps increasing, then payments must also increase. And if payments increase, then we have to pay more tax. Which means the economy suffers. If you watched the video, you will have already realised this is also a red herring. The USD is doomed to crash anyway, there's nothing we can do about that. The American economy is doomed to suffer from debt because of the way the monetary system is set up. War is helping to accelerate the process, but it isn't the reason.

The last question to ask is: how do elites benefit from war? Again, if you watched the video, it should be obvious how bankers benefit. But what about the other elites? How do they benefit? Here's anothrt video to fill in the gaps.

To summarise, big corporations benefit from invasion because they get to sieze control of that countries capital and natural resources. In reality, elites benefit greatly from war. Its us that lose something, not the people in power.

So what does all this have to do with North Korea? Simple, it has to do with the Petro dollar. I went over this in my last comment, so I won't bother explaining again.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Skarekrow
So what does all this have to do with North Korea? Simple, it has to do with the Petro dollar. I went over this in my last comment, so I won't bother explaining again.

The military-industrial complex would better hurry up, then. China is now becoming bigger on the international oil market than the US in terms of trade volume. The petrodollar is crashing according to countless articles by writers in the independent news movement.

Dollar-Gold-New-Levels-Bloomberg-1-1024x587.jpg

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-01/chinas-next-step-destroy-dollar

Reactions: ImaginaryBloke
Hard for me to accept the US would almost deplete its weapons and munitions to kill millions of innocent people...just to flex muscles. It is rather easily understood how America could stop someone threatening them with ICBMs and nuclear warheads.

Hard for me to accept the US would almost deplete its weapons and munitions to kill millions of innocent people...just to flex muscles. It is rather easily understood how America could stop someone threatening them with ICBMs and nuclear warheads.

Deplete? They only thing they're depleting is other people's money. Unless you've ignored all the evidence in this thread, it's easy to believe America will kill innocent civilians.

Reactions: infinite dreams
I see no evidence. They won't be buying any more engines, I'll bet.

I see no evidence. They won't be buying any more engines, I'll bet.

I posted a video about an economic hit man, and a video about how America's monetary system works. This is all the evidence you need to show why invasion is beneficial to American elites. It's so obvious it's strange you can miss it.

Reactions: SuperManda

Yup. All the more reason for America to flex it's muscles.

Oil Rich Venezuela Stops Accepting Dollars

by GoldCore
Sep 14, 2017 7:46 AM

• President Maduro ‘ Venezuela will create a basket of currencies to free us from the dollar,”
  • Oil traders ordered to stop accepting U.S. dollar in exchange for crude oil
  • Order comes following calls from Russia and China to find alternatives to current reserve system
  • U.S. Dollar accounts for two-thirds of global trade
  • Venezuela has over ten-times more oil than United States
  • Super powers are gradually turning to gold to avoid using world's main reserve currency
  • Are we seeing the beginning of the end for the U.S. dollar?

Source: The Burning Platform

The oil-rich country of Venezuela has stopped accepting the U.S. Dollar as payment for oil.

Last week President Maduro warned that the country would this week ‘free’ itself from the US dollar.

“Venezuela is going to implement a new system of international payments and will create a basket of currencies to free us from the dollar,”

Yesterday Venezuela temporarily suspended the sale of U.S. dollars through its Dicom auction system. This (and other moves) was in response to U.S. sanctions put in place by the Trump administration.

Trump claims the sanctions are there to punish the country's autocratic leaders. Maduro claims Washington's move was part of an “economic war”.

[...]

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-14/oil-rich-venezuela-stops-accepting-dollars

What are the options of Trump now? :m083:

Reactions: wolly.green

by GoldCore
Sep 14, 2017 7:46 AM

• President Maduro ‘ Venezuela will create a basket of currencies to free us from the dollar,”
  • Oil traders ordered to stop accepting U.S. dollar in exchange for crude oil
  • Order comes following calls from Russia and China to find alternatives to current reserve system
  • U.S. Dollar accounts for two-thirds of global trade
  • Venezuela has over ten-times more oil than United States
  • Super powers are gradually turning to gold to avoid using world's main reserve currency
  • Are we seeing the beginning of the end for the U.S. dollar?

Source: The Burning Platform

The oil-rich country of Venezuela has stopped accepting the U.S. Dollar as payment for oil.

Last week President Maduro warned that the country would this week ‘free’ itself from the US dollar.

“Venezuela is going to implement a new system of international payments and will create a basket of currencies to free us from the dollar,”

Yesterday Venezuela temporarily suspended the sale of U.S. dollars through its Dicom auction system. This (and other moves) was in response to U.S. sanctions put in place by the Trump administration.

Trump claims the sanctions are there to punish the country's autocratic leaders. Maduro claims Washington's move was part of an “economic war”.

[...]

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-14/oil-rich-venezuela-stops-accepting-dollars

What are the options of Trump now? :m083:

Wonderful for the world. Except for Americans that are: suffering through hurricanes, stuck with loans, must pay government debt and so on.

Reactions: ImaginaryBloke