North Korean foreign policy: please study this | INFJ Forum

North Korean foreign policy: please study this

just me

Feb 8, 2009
MBTI
infj
I can only ask we study this and other sources by link only. No problem quoting partial notes of interest.
Who are their allies? Who, of those allies, would help them in a war? How weak would the US be after tangling with them(with who all)? How many countries would stand against them? Wouldn't this change any weakness caused by using munitions?

Russia obviously started helping them with their nuclear program. AQ Khan provided the proliferation of nuclear technology to several countries, including Pakistan. Did Khan provide info, or did Pakistan provide nukes? Who knows. I dare not point my finger, but North Korean nuclear and missile technologies have advanced rather rapidly working with Iran.

Is the Taepodong 2 and the Unha been made into an ICBM? Who has helped North Korea do this? The calendar and assets simply do not add up. Now Iran wants better relations with the North. Add all this to an air-to-ground cruise missile fired yesterday from a bomber by Russia who has been flying bombers close to NATO and the US....that hit the target 1000 miles away. What is the point? America and Russia has dismantled more than most countries could dream of having to help better protect our world, right? So, what is the point? Sleep well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_relations_of_North_Korea

Here is an alternative narrative that says America is trying to bully North Korea into submission. "But the North has never succumbed to US intimidation and there’s no sign that it will. Instead, they have developed a small arsenal of nuclear weapons to defend themselves in the event that the US tries to assert its dominance by launching another war."

https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/04/17/the-problem-is-washington-not-north-korea/

Given Americas history of colonial aggression, it is not too difficult to believe this must be the case. Your average American is just too brainwashed to realize their government is really a terrorist organization. And there is mountains of history to prove it.

Reactions: AJ_
The world has laws and treaties....and understandings. Calling names and demeaning Americans shows me someone doesn't grasp the situation at hand. The North is not trying to build defensive mechanisms. This may well end up like another Iraq/Kuwait deal around the globe.

The US is not threatening anyone with nuclear destruction, but the North is. How well does one think the people living in South Korea and Japan feel? Someone is sharing things and selling things to the North, as this puts them years ahead of their capabilities. Let's find out who it is.

Reactions: PintoBean
The world has laws and treaties....and understandings. Calling names and demeaning Americans shows me someone doesn't grasp the situation at hand. The North is not trying to build defensive mechanisms. This may well end up like another Iraq/Kuwait deal around the globe.

The US is not threatening anyone with nuclear destruction, but the North is. How well does one think the people living in South Korea and Japan feel? Someone is sharing things and selling things to the North, as this puts them years ahead of their capabilities. Let's find out who it is.

It's just another narrative. Not to mention that America never goes to war to "spread democracy" or to "fight human rights violations". This is just a fairytale. Here's a video of a man that talks about American colonialism.

"I can only ask we study this and other sources by link only. No problem quoting partial notes of interest." in original post

No mind for requests? Sounds familiar too much.

"I can only ask we study this and other sources by link only. No problem quoting partial notes of interest." in original post

No mind for requests? Sounds familiar too much.

Youre speaking in tongues. I have no idea what you're talking about..

Reactions: acd
"I can only ask we study this and other sources by link only.

Last thing I wanted to see in this thread was a bunch of videos or pages of copied content. I wanted people to think for themselves, with maybe only a quote or a link here and there if need be. I noticed you paid my request no mind by posting a video.

It sounds very familiar to me because North Korea's leader pays NO mind to the rest of the world's requests.

Answer my question : what is the point for his actions and what he is doing? What is the point to push the world with threats using nuclear, missile, and delivery systems capabilities? What is the point, knowing everyone else's capabilities?

Will someone send him a trophy for his mantle?

Answer my question : what is the point for his actions and what he is doing? What is the point to push the world with threats using nuclear, missile, and delivery systems capabilities? What is the point, knowing everyone else's capabilities?

Will someone send him a trophy for his mantle?

Again the answer, I think, is American colonialism. China poses a significant threat to the petrodollar. Recently, China bought a lot of oil from Iran in Yuan. And guess what the Yuan isn't? US dollars! The fact that Iran can get around selling oil in US dollars means they are willing to deal in other Currencies. Which is a threat to the value of the US Dollar. What's more, if the Iran-Syria pipeline is built, who will be supplying the European market with Oil? Iran! So what currency will the oil be bought in? Euros! And guess what that isn't? US dollars!

How does this relate to North Korea? Well, China and North Korea are buddies. "China is North Korea’s most important ally, biggest trading partner, and main source of food and energy. It has helped sustain Kim Jong-un’s regime, and has historically opposed harsh international sanctions on North Korea in the hope of avoiding regime collapse" (Council on Foreign Relations, 2017). This means, essentially, that North Korea is willing to do what ever it takes to maintain that support, including building Nuclear Weapons. The reason this is important is because China is on the side of Iran. They want the Iran-Syria pipeline built to help loosen the death grip that USA has over the Middle East. There are multiple reasons China would want this, not least because it will allow them to buy cheaper oil and improve their status as a world super power.

In short, this is a petrodollar war. And China is just using North Korea as a deterrence measure against The United States. This, I think, is the reason Kim is building Nuclear Weapons. Anyway, you need to get away from mainstream media and think for yourself. There are more narratives than "North Korea are the bad guys and Americans are the good guys."

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/china-north-korea-relationship

Last edited:
You think the North is doing this because of the petrodollar? Tell me: did you read that or think it yourself?

Last edited:
You think the North is doing this because of the petrodollar? Tell me: did you read that or think it yourself?

I invented that narrative. I don't actually believe it, even though I said I did. In actuality I think it's happening because USA has a lot to lose by being perceived as weak. And so they're instigating the aggression. China, Pakistan and India are all testing as well, yet USA media doesn't demonize them. Why?

Last edited:
So you ADMIT Assad and Putin are working with Iran to kill everyone and build an oil line to the Mediterranean?

So you ADMIT Assad and Putin are working with Iran to kill everyone and build an oil line to the Mediterranean?

Putin yes, but not Assad. Assad is just caught in the grips of a power struggle.

The Syrian Civil War is an ongoing multi-sided armed conflict in Syria fought primarily between the government of President Bashar al-Assad, along with its allies, and various forces opposing the government.Wikipedia

You disagree? How long was it before Russia showed up?

The Syrian Civil War is an ongoing multi-sided armed conflict in Syria fought primarily between the government of President Bashar al-Assad, along with its allies, and various forces opposing the government.Wikipedia

You disagree? How long was it before Russia showed up?

No no, you're forgetting that Syria and Iran are friends. If they wanted to build a pipeline, they wouldn't have to fight anyone to get it. Remember, the revolt in Syria started in 2011, 11 years after Assad came into power. And just over a year before USA got involved! But why should this matter? Well, because America has a long and brutal track record of overthrowing and destabilizing democratically elected governments all over the world. And each time they do it, the story is that they are fighting "gross human rights violations" . Is it merely a coincidence that just over a year before America decided to join the fight, Syria fell into a civil war? Perhaps, but not likely. Anyway, for watever reason they got involved, USA stands to gain a lot by improving their influence over the Middle East. But this a threat to Russian interests since they, like everyone else, rely on oil to function. And so it is in their best interests to resist American influence and join the fighting. Since then, the conflict in Syria has turned into a proxy war between the two great powers in the world.

Last edited:
Hog wash. Please tell me more.

America had Kim in the open for 70 minutes playing with his rocket. Ask some of the world's terrorists if that doesn't spell sudden death, yet we allowed him his Independence Day. He should see clearly we are not trying to destroy him.

America had Kim in the open for 70 minutes playing with his rocket. Ask some of the world's terrorists if that doesn't spell sudden death, yet we allowed him his Independence Day. He should see clearly we are not trying to destroy him.

Evidence? Besides, you're grasping at straws again. Even if this did happen, it doesn't prove anything. At all.

Evidence? Besides, you're grasping at straws again. Even if this did happen, it doesn't prove anything. At all.
We fired the missiles that are in close proximity the very next day just to show them. It proves his paranoia is all BS.