Nigerian children kidnapped for slavery | INFJ Forum

Nigerian children kidnapped for slavery

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
And the kidnappers are being pretty brazen and bold about what they have done, I wonder what the attitude of what, to my mind appears to be a shockingly disparite and diverse movement to put it extremely mildly, passes for jihadists globally will be or can be expected to be? Is it likely to be "they are women" or "kaffers" and "screw them" or is there likely to be outraged and consider these African political islamists as anathema or apostate according to the principles of Arabian political islam? Does it matter?

I think it does but I'll expand upon this in a moment.

I have been living in a bubble lately! What happened?

That's awful.

The human slavery market is much more fierce and prevalent than we (westerners) realize.

I can't imagine the parents of these children.

That's awful.

The human slavery market is much more fierce and prevalent than we (westerners) realize.

I can't imagine the parents of these children.

The parents have been campaigning and attempting to shame the government into acting for some time now.

The problem is in part the rampant mysogeny and patriarchy which makes this possible, the terrorists using political islam as their flag of convenience, although the government has had a ballooning defence and security budget which ought to have been making the country safer, so there's real questions to be answered in that respect.

The videos, which look to be youtube efforts, which I've seen on the news with the terrorists boasting about what they have done seem to be seriously off key for the usual jihadist rants and like some kind of sick hip hop or gangsta rapper parody.

I just wonder if this is likely to open up the kind of cultural division between radical jihadists I've been expecting to assert itself for some time. No matter what is supposed about political islam's universality there's nothing uniform about uneducated and isolated tribal goat herders, alienated ethnic minority urban youths and african war lords. Somethings got to give with that, unless their doctrines seriously are simply flags of convenience and its looking more and more that way.

Humans, sickening creatures that this is something we are still capable of. I sometimes think I would be completely fine watching the world burn.

Humans, sickening creatures that this is something we are still capable of. I sometimes think I would be completely fine watching the world burn.

Ah yes, brother Eventhorizon, we shall retire to chambers with our illuminati brethren to determine how to square this circle with the power of money. ;)

Alright, alright, I'll knock it off. By the all seeing eye. :D

Brother? I meant Journeyman Squire ;) :D

I sometimes think I would be completely fine watching the world burn.

Do you think it would cause your eyes to burn out of your head? You know...kind of like how they say never to look directly at the sun?

They are marrying these kids against their will and without their parents' permission. Most of the children are fourteen to sixteen years old.

They are apparently selling the girls off for 12 dollars each. How desperate are these guys that they're willing to kidnap people for that amount? The Nigerian government needs to hunt them down, but what they need more is to have the kind of infrastructure and development going on that would make this situation impossible in the first place. Neither is happening though since the government is so corrupt.

The kidnappings are the latest assault by Boko Haram, which has committed dozens of massacres of civilians in its five-year insurgency in Nigeria’s north with the aim of destabilizing and ultimately overthrowing the Nigerian government. Earlier this year, for instance, more than 50 teenage boys were slaughtered — some burned alive — at a government school in the north. That attack, like many others, was quickly forgotten in Nigeria and barely noticed outside of it.
-http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/06/world/africa/nigeria-kidnapped-girls.html?_r=0

My guess would be that Arabian political Islamists would not care, and they're probably all for killing civilians and destabilizing the current government (which is modeled on the U.S. government) in order to further the goal of overthrowing it and installing an Islamist dictatorship.

Once the girls are sold and raped by their new 'husbands', it will make it difficult for them to ever pursue the dreams that they were studying for and impossible for them to find a real husband and have a normal family life in Nigeria.

Do you think it would cause your eyes to burn out of your head? You know...kind of like how they say never to look directly at the sun?

I thought about this for a while. Im not sure what the real question here is. At its face, the sun doesnt cause your eyes to burn out of your head, so no. However it can damage your eyes in a way that makes you blind...

I have qualities that are admirable ( at least I think I do) and I have other qualities where I embrace vengeance. I think people who do bad things to other people for their own gain should be dealt with in the harshest way possible.

Considering the entire earth slavery is rampant, even here in America its just that no one really talks about it. Everyone thinks, well its not me so why would I care. Slavery seems to be a human inclination and it makes me sick on a level hard to describe.

I question humanities value. What do we bring to the universe that is of any value.

So yes, I think sometimes I would do very well in listening to the screams of people who have used others for their own gain. In real life though, I suspect I would just lock them away and throw away the key. Heh...for those of you reading this who believe in a "God" have you ever thought that may have been what was done with us?

Reactions: say what
They are marrying these kids against their will and without their parents' permission. Most of the children are fourteen to sixteen years old.

Which is surely a sin or apostate behaviour?

They are apparently selling the girls off for 12 dollars each. How desperate are these guys that they're willing to kidnap people for that amount? The Nigerian government needs to hunt them down, but what they need more is to have the kind of infrastructure and development going on that would make this situation impossible in the first place. Neither is happening though since the government is so corrupt.

-http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/06/world/africa/nigeria-kidnapped-girls.html?_r=0

My guess would be that Arabian political Islamists would not care, and they're probably all for killing civilians and destabilizing the current government (which is modeled on the U.S. government) in order to further the goal of overthrowing it and installing an Islamist dictatorship.

Once the girls are sold and raped by their new 'husbands', it will make it difficult for them to ever pursue the dreams that they were studying for and impossible for them to find a real husband and have a normal family life in Nigeria.

I perhaps presume too much but the Taliban, the "teachers" or "scholars", were supported by the populace of Afghanistan because the situation which was left after the USSR' afghan campaign was complete chaos and the rule of warlords caprice, no one would argue that the taliban were and are tyrannical and follow a patriarchal code of terror although they must have been preferable to the state that preceeded them or they would not have risen to power so easily.

The goal is to destroy and wreck, and I know that, although I often find that mentalists who are keen on imposing religious law can apply those laws as brutally to their core support as they can their opponents when given half a chance.

If they know how much they are selling them for, how do they not know enough to find them?

In order to kidnap and sell that many women, you would need to have a large ring of people- how could so many people do such a horrible thing?

Things are different in Africa. Run in an save the girls one week, the next they are selling 400. The only thing anyone could do is claim the country as theirs and put a government in place to protect the people, however no one will ever do this because there are few things in Africa that people consider as having value. Nothing that politicians can get fat off of in other words.

Human trafficking is big business. In my opinion it is one of the worst things that is being done to people on this earth...slavery. Terrible stuff...death would be better I think. I feel so bad for those girls and their families. They are not alone though. There are a lot of human beings being trafficked.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking

Human trafficking is big business. In my opinion it is one of the worst things that is being done to people on this earth...slavery. Terrible stuff...death would be better I think. I feel so bad for those girls and their families. They are not alone though. There are a lot of human beings being trafficked.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking
Yeah anyone caught being involved with it should have no chance of being in society ever again.

This is beyond awful... I have no words, really. :(