[ISFP] - Need help with an ISFP? Ask me anything... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[ISFP] Need help with an ISFP? Ask me anything...

Someone does steal my socks, but alas.....no boiled turnips.

Sad day

Is it your lil guy? And if so, he doesn't even bother to replace them with turnips??

What is the world coming to... *shakes head sadly*

Reactions: Alekine
Is it your lil guy? And if so, he doesn't even bother to replace them with turnips??

What is the world coming to... *shakes head sadly*

Nah lil guy doesn't like my socks. They're too "girly" for him haha.

Reactions: hush
The forum requires evidence. Feet need not be included.
j7szep.jpg

Here's a handful I grabbed out of the drawer

Reactions: CindyLou and hush
Also, it's very hard to find pants long enough being 6'5".

So my solution is to wear flashy socks.

#trendsetter

Reactions: hush
My boyfriend is an ISFP and I am INFJ. We have been in a relationship now for 4 months. We dont argue at all. And that is amazing. But something does bother me. Sometimes when we are doing a fun activity that he really likes, he suddenly acts as if he does not want to be there and in a passive agressive way makes that clear. Then I ask him if he does not feel well, wants to go home or somewhere else and first he just looks at me and says nothing. Then I ask him again and he just shrugs (correct English?) His shoulders. I judt have no idea what he wants in these moments or expects from me. And it happens a lot. I dated an INFP guy before and he was very awkward with expressing his emotions too. And I actually think it is very attractive. But this is different. I just feel completely ignored and covertly being told Im doing or saying something wrong. Hopefully his behaviour makes sense to you as an ISFP and you can help me understand it.