[ISFP] - Need help with an ISFP? Ask me anything... | INFJ Forum

[ISFP] Need help with an ISFP? Ask me anything...

Do you know an ISFP and are having trouble understanding them?

I'm here to help...Ask away!
Apparently, the biggest difference between MBTI types is the difference between Sensors and Intuitives.

I wonder what discovery is mostly about for sensors.

To me discovery is about understanding something that has baffled people/myself, or finding a solution to contradictory views. I was wondering if in your photography there is a similar type of discovery: seeing something no one has noticed before (like beauty in a garbage tip). ?

Reactions: cptawesome and Gaze
I was wondering if in your photography there is a similar type of discovery: seeing something no one has noticed before (like beauty in a garbage tip). ?

I tend to think that I have a different perspective and notice a lot more details in pretty much everything...In photography I think that allows me to take pictures of ordinary things most people would walk by and not give a second look at into something beautiful.

However, I am super critical of my own work and never really think it's all that great.

Sort of a double edged sword. LOL

Does this mean you are my nemesis?!?

ISFPs are known for being artists but in what ways do you think ISFPs are overlooked in other areas? What are the most annoying misconceptions about ISFPs?

I think isfps have been put so strongly into the "artist" mold people have trouble seeing them as anything but an artist. If that makes sense...not sure I'm doing a great job of explaining it.

That is one thing about isfps. When it comes to our true feelings (especially on very important things) it's nearly impossible to get the words to come out. Super frustrating.

I find the misconception about us being late, none planners, and genuinely free spirit to be some what annoying.

Reactions: Gaze and Bellosome
I find the misconception about us being late, none planners, and genuinely free spirit to be some what annoying.

ahaha one of my bestfriend is isfp. i find these things annoying with her but at the same time love about her. she's just always spur of the moment kind.

Reactions: CindyLou
How much do you hate muslims

and

why is hating muslims not racist

How much do you hate muslims

and

why is hating muslims not racist

Sure I'll feed the troll.

I don't hate Muslims or any one of any religious belief.

I wasn't aware Muslim was a race so I don't know how someone hating a Muslim makes them racist. Just as a Jew isn't a race.

Nevertheless people are entitled to practice whatever religion, or none for that matter if they so choose.

Makes no difference to me.

Can we keep my thread on topic from here on out?

Sure I'll feed the troll.

I don't hate Muslims or any one of any religious belief.

I wasn't aware Muslim was a race so I don't know how someone hating a Muslim makes them racist. Just as a Jew isn't a race.

Nevertheless people are entitled to practice whatever religion, or none for that matter if they so choose.

Makes no difference to me.

Can we keep my thread on topic from here on out?
Your title says "Ask me anything" so I fail to see how we are off topic. I had questions.

Did someone ask me a question and delete it?

I was busy and going to respond when I had some free time, but it appears it's gone.....or im losing my freakin mind.

It could go either way. :/

What is important to an ISFP in a relationship?

Reactions: BeautifulSuffering
What is important to an ISFP in a relationship?

Loyalty. Trust and Communication.

The last one is kind of a kicker tho...because I myself and those ISFPs I've chatted with on other forums have typically have a very hard time communicating real feelings on things that are really important to us. It's like in my mind all my thoughts are there and I TOTALLY get it, but when I try to communicate it it's like I lost my tongue.

That being said maybe a dash of patience too. LOL!

Okay, i believe the question someone asked was what's the most freakish (my own interpretation of that) thing about me...Or something along those lines.

I notice everything, and rarely forget anything.

Every small detail in everything and in most things the average person wouldn't even think twice about.

I can walk through your house one time and you can ask me where something is, and I can tell you.

I have a lot of your post counts memorized and can tell how many new posts you have from the last time I logged in.

If you tell me a phone number I'll remember it.

I still remember an old girlfriends SSN from 20 years ago that she rattled off to me once when I told her I had a photographic memory and she didn't believe and wanted to see if I could remember it weeks later.

Weird right??

Okay, i believe the question someone asked was what's the most freakish (my own interpretation of that) thing about me...Or something along those lines.

I notice everything, and rarely forget anything.

Every small detail in everything and in most things the average person wouldn't even think twice about.

I can walk through your house one time and you can ask me where something is, and I can tell you.

I have a lot of your post counts memorized and can tell how many new posts you have from the last time I logged in.

If you tell me a phone number I'll remember it.

I still remember an old girlfriends SSN from 20 years ago that she rattled off to me once when I told her I had a photographic memory and she didn't believe and wanted to see if I could remember it weeks later.

Weird right??

Thanks for responding.

*Nods head* yep - you're definitely a sensor alright! :tonguewink: What's with all the details, details, la la la la la la - all fascinating at the same time. :wink:

Reactions: Alekine
What would you do if someone stole all of your socks and replaced them with boiled turnips?