Natural Cook | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Natural Cook

So after watching food network for about 10 years, I realized I can just cook. I never really use recipes unless it involves baking. But stuff like meats, soups, stews, pastas, I'm just great at whipping up. I never make the same thing twice, and I probably couldn't if I tried. My stuff is all random and all tastes great. Right now I just made, brown rice topped with venison steak, cooked in onion and green peppers from the garden, using a couple jalapenos for spice, and other herbs from the garden too. It's really good.

I think all the years of watching food network seeped into my Ni or something.

Anyone else here good at cooking?

lol that is so funny :) that is exactly the way I cook...so after all these years I have decided that I will write a cookbook of all of my throw together dishes, pies, cakes, breakfast stuff...ect.
I have tried to use recipes...but something makes my hands throw extra stuff in...sigh..

Yep, we definitely need an INFJ Cookbook.

I tend to despise fast-food, pizza, frozen foods, and leftovers (unless it is soup or pie- as one could guess I eat a lot of soup and pie).

I love cooking, but rarely ever follow recipes. If I particularly like the way I made something I will write it down. I have a tendencies to use some of the same spices a lot, but cooking is the most fun when it's an adventure I think =)

I use some of the same spices as well, but I have found that I enjoy a variety of flavors....except curry....I cant find anything that I like it in. I even smothered it in cream and butter...and hot sauce and...ketchup...mustard....dirt....

Just remember, sex is a skill, much like cooking, the more you practice the better you get, and don't forget to try new things!

And the grind is much more enjoyable ;)

I'll love you.

As a man, I'm sure you'd love my appearance.

But then there's the issue of me loving you.
I don't get attached. I don't love romantically.

So after watching food network for about 10 years, I realized I can just cook. I never really use recipes unless it involves baking. But stuff like meats, soups, stews, pastas, I'm just great at whipping up. I never make the same thing twice, and I probably couldn't if I tried. My stuff is all random and all tastes great. Right now I just made, brown rice topped with venison steak, cooked in onion and green peppers from the garden, using a couple jalapenos for spice, and other herbs from the garden too. It's really good.

I think all the years of watching food network seeped into my Ni or something.

Anyone else here good at cooking?
[FONT=&quot]

I love to cook, and I too never really use a recipe unless I'm baking something. I am always watching cooking shows and reading Mark Bittman's food column for the NY Times. I have fantasize about opening a restaurant some day.
[/FONT]

Last edited:
As a man, I'm sure you'd love my appearance.

But then there's the issue of me loving you.
I don't get attached. I don't love romantically.

And Bird, you're 20 according to your avatar. How can you say that with any certainty? Sure, maybe it hasn't happened yet... but I think you'd be pretty strange indeed to go your whole existence without ever having romantic love.