my alternative to OWS | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

my alternative to OWS

im pretty sure that that us vs them mentality will be the ultimate unraveling of our current system, and it probably wont end up well.

im pretty sure that that us vs them mentality will be the ultimate unraveling of our current system, and it probably wont end up well.

Man you just don't get it do you?

We are their SLAVES!

They have created the 'us and them' situation by funnelling all the wealth upwards so that the top 1% now control 40% of the wealth.

Do you know what you are to them? You're a statistic.....a walking dollar sign, a drone to be exploited and bled dry and then kicked into a shallow grave.....they don't give a fuck about you

We didn't create the economic situation, they did, with their giant fiat currency ponzi scheme and their fraudulent banking practices.

Us protesting isn't going to collapse the system....the massive debt they have created is going to collapse the system

Last edited:
no, i get it, but i'd rather not by into the propaganda, useless fear and worrying is probably what "they" want you to do.

Yeah for sure they want us scared

But for someone to empower themself politically they first need to understand enough about the dynamic in society

The dynamic is that there is a small number of people dominating what they would probably call: 'the herd', the 'mob', the 'profane', 'the great unwashed' etc

Once enough people understand that dynamic then they naturally develop a sense of solidarity with the people around them as they recognise their shared predicament

Solidarity will be the key to bringing power back to the people and it must operate on a large enough scale that the state apparatus such as the police will not be enough to stop the popular upswell

So the game for the people is to unite and the game for the 1% is to find ways to kepp the people divided. That is why the mainstream media (which is owned by the 1%) will constantly make people angry and direct that anger at different groups be it 'immigrants', 'muslims', 'bleeding heart liberals', 'tea-baggers', 'benefit cheats', 'Iranians' or any other people they will demonise to draw the anger away from themselves

sad_clown.jpg

Reactions: Annabreher
There's a joke on someone that's for sure!

CHANGE PLACES!!

[video=youtube_share;cPfFX8Ph4-k]http://youtu.be/cPfFX8Ph4-k[/video]