my alternative to OWS | INFJ Forum

my alternative to OWS

13datura31

Sep 15, 2011
MBTI
infj
Enneagram
occupy wallstreet? never thought i'd laugh so hard at a south park reference, but the episode where the cliche college hippies go to south park and do the week long drum circle, priceless, but true, i mean, these "difference makers" are even occupying and shutting down fake parks, terrible.

has it ever occured to any of these idealogical miscreants that posting up in various places across the country and or world was just too scattered to actually accomplish anything tangible?

now, what am i getting at? i think thats what your thinking, i will warn you, this is mindless dribble from a prairie nigger, so, dont take everything too seriously. and i may insert a rather ambitious afterthought that will engross a majority of the end of this rant, so, here we go.

first things first, fuck occupy wallstreet, ghandi led a great march to make, of all things, salt, and these kids cant even get something mildly close to this even with all the technological interconnection that is available these days, so, fuck occupy wallstreet, get the sirens back out, call everyone who attempted to make a difference and have them try it one last time, and, wait for it, occupy groom lake, sound wonderful yet? lead a peaceful march onto an area that isnt supposed to exist, the epitomy of american secrecy, the epitomy of secret society, the main inhibiter of future peace, i can see it now, cant you? "in a rather upsetting turn of events, a large portion of the 'occupy groom lake' faction was fired upon by the united states government, unlawfully, when asked why, the us army said and i quote, 'fuck off, laws dont exist here, and your being here can become a problem if you want it to."

so theres the first step, now to the ambiguous demands of said protesters, end of greed? this is america, thats a very fickle dream dont you think? instead of demanding the death of greed, ask for something that will see that both the protesters and the gov't benefit, and i know what youre thinking, peace on earth, easy, close, but the next obvious one would make more sense, legalization of marijuana, recreational marijuana, not only that but mushrooms, now, how would that happen?

demand that all producers of synthetic drugs put lethal, and i mean lethal chemicals into the supply, that is the first foot in the door. the next, we wait, wait for our martyrs, no cause has ever been free of martyrs, give it a few years, do not, i mean, DO NOT, change the labels on any of it, leave it as "not meant for human consumption."

time will pass, many of otherwise useless mouthbreathers would pass, a common trend would arise on all reciepts, video footage, and card transactions, the consumption of lethal chemicals by willing individuals, and then, the plea becomes clear, "if only, if only our son/daughter wouldnt have tried said drug, they'd still be here" which would be countered by, "no, they'd be not contributing to society, that, and it said not for human consumption"

whats next, second march, and in this one we, i dont mean "we" as in i'd be involved, because im an idealist, not a worker, that and in this type of rant, its best to set up the us vs them mentality just because its easier to follow, i'd thought make that distinction now, just because it'd be unfair to just throw it around and get, you know what, ive gotten off subject, we ask, nay plea for weed, not only weed, but surplus weed, you know the cash crop that we destroy by the tons every year, that plant that has been controversial since the beener hating gov't started their war of propaganda and demonization, that plant. we make sure that there is enough surplus that it spreads like fucking herpes among a land of strongly interconnected, immune system lacking savages, i mean, as abundant as water, and use the counter arguement that it'd help the economy, and by that i mean, we the people could trade said cash crop to each other for shit, and possibly go into cahoots with the gov't or big pharma on some classic strains that could be marketed, because, at this point, the second coming of christ could fuck off, the second coming of the hitler could fuck off, all my prayers to the sun god ra are for the second coming of johnny fucking appleseed! anyway, that was the ambitious rant i mentioned at the start, now more realistic.

occupy area fifty one, use the donated funds and attempt to get support by some people with large wallets, wait until tensions get heated, make sure its highly, highly covered and demand the end of the patriot act, and any other not so legal technicality ie monitering of civilians by drones, unlawful imprisonment without due process, the list could go on, but i dont have the background to pin point out all the injustices, but, what i have here is a start, maybe an ambitious start, but its more than ive seen.

now, tell me how crazy i am, how impossible it sounds, how i should have my rights taken away ala internment camps after pearl harbor (listen to carlins rant on this, its amazing) or whatever, im just spewing words of hate and hopefully humor...

occupy groom lake!

It might be difficult to get the occupy movement to start seriously discussing government ufo conspiracy theory. A lot of them are motivated economically.

Are the underpinnings of our society determined by our cold war with the space alien/s?

This is the stupidest shit I ever read in my life. Quit trollin.

Reactions: the
Boxys at it again!

did you mean "Boxies" or "Boxy's?

now i have a question, what about my little rant says anything at all about aliens/ufo/thatbullshit, this is a matter of principles, about fighting back ala adam and eve eating the fruit, except, we arent even aloud to make eye contact with the new tree of knowledge, yah dig? the idea of not questioning our masters has been so deeply implanted through the story of genesis that we are perfectly okay with secrecy for supremacy, and what kind of mentality is that?

try to speak slowly.....

i dont think i can random internet stranger, all these words are bullets in the chamber, words that ive believed for a very, very long time, and to 'speak slowly' would mean to not rant with a mild amount of passion and joy, yah dig?

I can dig it, groovy.

OWS's aims might seem ambiguous to some because they have not released clearly defined demands (there is a very astute reason for this)

But datura you seem to have released your demands and i still don't know what they are....can you simplify your argument a bit?

If youre interested in 'conspiracy theories' you might find the following interesting:

Did you know that the US government is launching a campaign to discredit certain ideas on the internet? That's right....they are paying misguided individuals to actually go online and post arguments which are designed to discredit or ridicule anything that is a threat to the coercive state.

The chinese have an equivalent group called the '50 centers' because they are paid 50 cents for each pro-government piece they write online.

Cass Sunstein, a US government advisor wrote a paper on combating 'conspiracy theories' online; here's a bit about it from wikipedia:

Sunstein co-authored a 2008 paper with Adrian Vermeule, titled "Conspiracy Theories," dealing with the risks and possible government responses to false (actually the paper clearly states that it also applies to theories that are TRUE, nor is the paper limited to matters of terrorism - it about "anti government" "conspiracy theories" in general), conspiracy theories resulting from "cascades" of faulty information within groups that may ultimately lead to violence. In this article they wrote, "The existence of both domestic and foreign conspiracy theories, we suggest, is no trivial matter, posing real risks to the government

Last edited:
strange, very strange, and, one more step towards authoritarian, no? and in all honesty, very, very wrong, a step up in the defense seems like a pre emptive strike against something that may not exist, tell me sir, why has this transpired?

Another delicious thread to consume. I like it.

strange, very strange, and, one more step towards authoritarian, no? and in all honesty, very, very wrong, a step up in the defense seems like a pre emptive strike against something that may not exist, tell me sir, why has this transpired?

This has transpired due to the nature of the system we are currently in

We live in a hierarchic and coercive system. Our government places strict controls on us and the private corporations that many of us work for strictly control our activities when we are at work

We are now at a stage in the systems development where the private corporations have become so wealthy that they now control the government.

Thi means that the strata of super wealthy people at the top of society not only control our work places but they can, through various means control our government, our legal system, our education system and our mainstream media

This group of people are controlling nearly every aspect of our lives which is pretty much the definition of totalitarianism. This process hasn't stopped however but is merely gathering pace.

So the government and private corporations will continue to increase their control over us. They will seek greater control over the internet, they will change laws so that they can lock us up, detain us and torture us and a recent survey has shown that viewers of one of their news channels (Fox) are actually LESS INFORMED than people who watch NO NEWS at all!

That's why it has transpired and why we will continue to see our rights and freedoms eroded, because the people at the top are increasing their power/wealth and the control they will need to have over an increasingly enslaved/impoverished population

Its not complex.......its just about control......you can find countless examples of this dynamic throughout history, you can see it in the work place, the home and in the school yard, because it is based on a hierarchic model of behaviour which has been imposed on us to the point where some people are now unable to see that there are other ways of doing things

The option remains at all times for people to reject hierarchic and coercive systems and to make their own non coercive and cooperative systems but to get away with doing this within a system that is hostile to such things requires a great deal of awareness among people because it is only awareness that will enable people to realise that they need to work together (solidarity), whilst the current system strives always to divide and create suspicion and hate

That's the struggle that is currently being played out across the world right now

The super rich bankers have broken the system and have been able to do this by corrupting the political and legal systems (taking them over) and now they are making the people pay for their mistakes

The people are beginning to wake up to the fact that they are all being cheated and dominated by the corporate system and the governments they own

If youre interested in 'conspiracy theories' you might find the following interesting:

Did you know that the US government is launching a campaign to discredit certain ideas on the internet? That's right....they are paying misguided individuals to actually go online and post arguments which are designed to discredit or ridicule anything that is a threat to the coercive state.

The chinese have an equivalent group called the '50 centers' because they are paid 50 cents for each pro-government piece they write online.

[/SUP]

how would i go about getting a job like this, i'd be the model employee...

Since when have "relatively sane" people suffered from delusions?
as long as you can function in society then you are still sane.

Yes we must all become adjusted to an insane system....but don't worry, if you find you are not well adjusted to their insane system, they have lots of chemicals they can use to cosh you into line