[INFJ] - Much better sleep and health by simply raising your bed by 5 degrees! | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Much better sleep and health by simply raising your bed by 5 degrees!

If you would kindly tell me which product or service I am supposed to advertise for I could distinguish if you are mean spirited and trying to artificially plant some advertising / marketing purpose on my thread or if you have kind intentions.

I tried the method for quite some time by now and never slept better, and also witnessed some of the described effects.

If you would kindly tell me which product or service I am supposed to advertise for I could distinguish if you are mean spirited and trying to artificially plant some advertising / marketing purpose on my thread or if you have kind intentions.

I tried the method for quite some time by now and never slept better, and also witnessed some of the described effects.
Advertising web pages is what I was wondering about.

Posts with no content and external links make me wonder.

Advertising web pages is what I was wondering about.
Posts with no content and external links make me wonder.

Well that is really easy, the content is in the link. If you find any advertisements somewhere, you can keep them ;-)

I started using earplugs a few years ago and sleep much better!
I take two at bedtime and set the alarm!

Reactions: puzzledheart
Dear Remy Z,

I have also been sleeping with earplugs for years, very recommendable! I use the standard "ohropax"-earplugs made from wax. I cannot tolerate other earplugs made from plastic, they make my ears sweat. Therefore I recommend the standard "ohropax"-earplugs made from wax. I suggest if anyone wants to try this, first get a small package, then, if you like it, buy big packages like a 10 x 20 pieces package (usually not available in stores) and compare prices. You can use one set of "ohropaxes" for several days, so this is a really cheap way of improving your sleep :)

Regarding the alarm, make sure you got one that is loud enough and gets through the ohropax. Many battery operated "tavel alarms" are just a joke. I still recommend a battery operated alarm (and not something like a smartphone or radio alarm) because they do not create a harmful electromagnetic field. Make sure your sleeping room is free of electromagnetical and geopathological fields (for example water vein radiation, crossing of magnet lines etc.). Make sure no conducting lines of any kind are near you, or buy a demand switch for your fuse block.

Make sure the room is as dark as possible and make sure there are no artificial lights (especially no blue led lights).

Best regards,

puzzledheart

P.S.: Somewhere else, I also wrote this:
Regarding sleep, I recommend
* get your bed checked for earth rays (like water veins) (by a so called "Geopathologe" in german), technical fields (by a so called construction biologist) and for toxins (like mold spores) (by a so called construction biologist).
This is most important and can very well be a matter of life and death (at least in the long run. Your body MUST be able to regenerate)!
I personally am able to "spot" water veins by divining rod, but this is a talent you either have or not have.
* getting an earthing sheet
* tilting your bed (inclined bed therapy)
* removing all radiation sources from your bedplace
* get a demand switch for your fuse box or simply turn off the fuse of your sleeping room
* use vastu sleeping direction
* try the so called "natural sleep",
Natural Sleep: As a Source of Strength and Healing Kindle Edition
by Theodor Stöckmann (Author), Alfred Thienes (Editor), & 1 more