Most unusual personal encounter or conversation | INFJ Forum

Most unusual personal encounter or conversation

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What's the most unusual personal encounter or conversation you've ever had with anyone?

Reactions: Sandie33
Was definitely when I was sitting in on a deposition. Sorry, can't say what it was about ... but it was enough for my jaw to drop.

A customer told me that his right leg was half an inch shorter than his left, and that's why the Vikings won the war. Then he asked me if I liked Nickelback, and I said no, and he answered with something else totally crazy. He seemed so sure of everything coming out of his mouth.

I was in a nightclub and I turned around to see a guy standing behind me with red contact lenses and fangs. He had had his teeth altered. I was a bit uneasy with this person staring at me like I was lunch. He smiled and I turned back around. This freakin guy grabbed me and bit my neck! Not hard enough to break the skin but I was so shocked I pushed him and ran to the ladies.

When I came out, the guy was standing there. I gave him my death stare and he laughed, showing his fangs. Freak!!

Reactions: rawr and just me
I was in a nightclub and I turned around to see a guy standing behind me with red contact lenses and fangs. He had had his teeth altered. I was a bit uneasy with this person staring at me like I was lunch. He smiled and I turned back around. This freakin guy grabbed me and bit my neck! Not hard enough to break the skin but I was so shocked I pushed him and ran to the ladies.

When I came out, the guy was standing there. I gave him my death stare and he laughed, showing his fangs. Freak!!
Really? Aggravated assult. Should have called the cops. Or pepper sprayed the f out of him. See him smile after that.

Some guy I never met came up and started talking to me. Used my name, asked me how I liked my life so far. A few other questions I do not remember now. And then simply left. I was by myself, no way I know of that he could have known my name.

Reactions: Scientia
Ooh, that reminds me!

Another time at work, I assisted a man who was inquisitive as to what I liked as far as personal style, sizes, etc, and correctly guessed my shoe size. After he made his selection, he approached me, looked at my nametag (which has only the company logo on it, not my actual name), and said "Thank you for your help...Jennifer. Is that your name? You look like a Jennifer. You remind me of Jennifer (some celebrity Jennifer whose name escapes me).
I asked him how he knew my name, and he kept insisting he just guessed. It was like he already knew my name, but feigned interest in my name tag to appear as though he did not. Creeper. I had my co-worker follow me to my car that night.

Sounds like I met the same type of person. I met one of these guys once. Nice people. Crazy, but nice. Told me the shirt I was wearing had a shape on it that was evil, and warned me to stay afoul of it. It was the one where it can be read in any direction, seen as evil by some religion or another, I forget the name. Then I left. I really will listen to anyone. Whether I act on it is a different story. :p

Probably very decisive people, more decisive than I am at least. Fast talking too. With the vampire, I don't know, but probably thinks he is a vampire or wants to be a vampire. Both take a lot of guts to pull off. I couldn't do either. But yeah. Still have yet to have any conversation that shocks me.

When I was about 13 and on a family vacation, we stopped at a gas station. When I was walking into the bathroom an older gentleman was in the hallway- like area looking at the magazines/ newspapers on display. He looked up and gave me a compliment. I don't remember exactly what it was about (me, my clothes, my hair?). Anyway, I felt awkward, but because he was old I brushed off the creepy feeling and decided he was genuinely just trying to be friendly so I said thanks. When I walked back out of the bathroom he was there and he asked me if I wanted to go home with him. He said, "I'll take you home to my wife, and she'll adopt you." I don't think I said anything. I probably just ignored him, but I might have feebly stammered "no" or shook my head, but I know that I just kept on walking. I'm fairly certain that this was my most unusual personal encounter/ conversation, although definitely not my only one. I'm still a little creeped out just thinking about it.

Them: So how's your brother?
Me: He's married... (T.T face)
Them: He's married!
Us: *share ice breaking laughter*
Me: *thinks why aren't you married*
Them *reading my mind automatically and breaking awkward silence* "I can never imagine being a father."

Maybe when my drunk black coworker in Japan spent an entire night telling me that I had psychic powers I wasn't aware of and that I was cursed, then proceeded to make me cry in a bar, and got in a knife fight with a random Cuban friend of his because of it in the hall outside, then the Cuban guy proceeded to stalk down me, the black coworker, and my room mate after we left the bar, and then the other two considered making a getaway in a nearby taxi but exited the taxi once we all got in (???)...

OR

When I was 16 and my parents talked about how nice my boyfriend whom they just met over dinner with me was in the car going home, and asked me why I hadn't brought him to meet my parents earlier... when earlier on in the year my parents called the police on him for dating me because they knew he was over 20 and I was 15 when I first started dating him, and also fought with me on the daily about it, threatening me that they would call the police on him almost daily to the point to where I took a knife and hurt myself during one of our fights to shock them in an attempt to prevent them from doing so, which caused me to go to the hospital overnight and have social workers confront my parents the next day and advise that I be put into foster care.

OR

When I was younger, like mid elementary school, and I was crying for some reason alone in the house with my mom... and then my mom responded by rolling on the floor crying like a baby without any outwardly visible hint that she had an adult mind inside her. For hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Scientia and Kgal
Some guy I never met came up and started talking to me. Used my name, asked me how I liked my life so far. A few other questions I do not remember now. And then simply left. I was by myself, no way I know of that he could have known my name.

Ooo.... a visit from your Self from the future?

Reading these makes me feel like I'm that stranger who gives others 'unusual personal encounter' stories o.o

GUYS

WTF GUYS

HOW ARE THEY SO SCARY

...thank goodness you're all alright. And sane. Hopefully, mostly. Slightly?

...my unusual encounter is just a nice talk in an art market. I AM SO BORING.

Reactions: Kgal
I imagine that I'm often the answer to this question. "Well there was this one guy who had a Hitler mustache and looked like he wanted to kill me" or "I was at a family gathering, telling a story to a group when one guy stood up, shouted "bored" and walked off"

This was a really embarassing situation... On a VERY busy and hectic summer day I was working at a beach restaurant and I was carrying 3 plates outside, through the door. Then I stumbled and the three plates filled with, meat, rice and saté sauce fell out of my hands on the floor. Or so I thought. When I returned to clean it up, there was a woman standing in the doorway. Saté sauce in her hair and all over her white dress. The woman, with a red face of anger, then proceeded to inform me that she just got married and that they were enjoying the rest of the afternoon together on the beach. And that I just ruined their moment. I was shocked at the whole thing, and was lost for words. My first instinct was to try and help the woman with the mess I created. At this point a whole bunch of people were looking at me, while I was awkwardly trying to help the woman get the saté sauce out of her hair. She wasn't pleased! Oh the horror.... :m077:

Reactions: Kgal and Scientia
There was this girl on a greyhound bus who was a stripper on her way to a gig in Texas. She preached to me about Islam. Nice legs, but I forgot her name. "Hope" maybe, but that's too ideal.

A Ukrainian addict collapsed at the taqueria and I took her to the hospital. Then I waited, because who knows why. Obligation. Her name was Katiana or Katya. She tried to chat afterward, but it was tiresome. I wasn't chatty. Fearful mostly.

I met a moose once, face-to-face. They're big sonsofbitches. My heart skipped beats.

My first interaction with my first girlfriend was her biting my T-shirt and growling like a dog. She left a lipstick print. I tell this one a lot. It just makes me happy.

I'm leaving out interesting but embarrassing occasions. Maybe when I'm older and there's more distance.

Little stories you pick up along the way. Makes this whole thing worthwhile.

Reactions: Kgal and Scientia