Most embarrassing celebrity crush!!! | INFJ Forum

Most embarrassing celebrity crush!!!

jupiterswoon

Permanent Fixture
Mar 30, 2012
MBTI
ISFP
Enneagram
Mine is P!nk, I can't help it, I love her personality, but I would be so embarrassed for people to know.pink.png

I have more crushes than I'm willing to admit...

Here's a good one to start with, though I'm not necessarily embarrassed by it. I have a total thing for Ralph Fiennes. I can't put my finger on exactly why, but he makes me melt into an ooey puddle of goo.

3854.jpg

Reactions: PintoBean
I have more crushes than I'm willing to admit...

Here's a good one to start with, though I'm not necessarily embarrassed by it. I have a total thing for Ralph Fiennes. I can't put my finger on exactly why, but he makes me melt into an ooey puddle of goo.

3854.jpg

Because he's a fox. I loved him in Strange Days.

Used to have a huge crush on Tom Cruise. Epic. No more.

*points and laughs*

I am legitimately ashamed. My excuse is that I was too young to know any better! Then I started crushing on Fred Savage from the Wonder Years. Of course from there i worked my way up to Tony Danza on Who's the Boss? What is wrong with me!?

Reactions: ZcM4xzkjgzCjytBc
I am legitimately ashamed. My excuse is that I was too young to know any better! Then I started crushing on Fred Savage from the Wonder Years. Of course from there i worked my way up to Tony Danza on Who's the Boss? What is wrong with me!?
You're addicted to blushing.

I suspect that mine may embarrass everyone.

Jeri Ryan, who played Seven of Nine on Star Trek Voyager/Voyeur:

attachment.php

I developed the crush when she was playing Juliet Stewart on Dark Skies.

Reactions: acd
Um, Sam Waterston. I used to find his perpetual state of outrage on Law and Order to be very sexy.
sam_waterston.jpg

I'm cringing as I type this, but when I was very young, I had a crush on Tim Allen WTF!? I know...

Quoted for all eternity.

mine is Invisible.

I don't have any embarrassing crushes but I do like (and my husband knows all about them).....:)

Edward Norton
Hugh Jackman
Daniel Craig
Mark Ruffalo

I think that's it!

Ashley Judd.
An example of a physically attractive woman but little else.

I suspect that mine may embarrass everyone.

Jeri Ryan, who played Seven of Nine on Star Trek Voyager/Voyeur:

attachment.php

I developed the crush when she was playing Juliet Stewart on Dark Skies.

Dont see why thats embarrassing.

Michelle Monaghan
Primarily because she is an actress and I know nothing about her other than what I see on screen. So for me to say that she seems like the perfect woman is clearly based only in a fantasy within my own mind.