Moral Dilemmas | INFJ Forum

Moral Dilemmas

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by Trifoilum, Apr 3, 2010.

Share This Page

More threads by Trifoilum
  1. Trifoilum

Trifoilum find wisdom, build hope.

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    6w5
    Copied from another forum I'm in :D please feel free to change it if I'm placing it wrong, or if there's any (searched, and don't seem to find any similar topic)

So; here goes.
    Top 10 Moral Dilemmas - Listverse
    Related somewhat, at least for myself (it is an attempt to find out which level am I in), is Kohlberg's moral reasoning theory.
    Kohlberg's Moral Stages

<selfwangst> This is a dilemma, but I can't help but feeling very unjust at one point, and lacking mercy at another. . I put myself at Level 2 going to Level 3. 19-years old child! Yay for being selfish, opportunistic bastard !</rant>

Anyway, nuff ranting; personally as an INFJ, I found this kind of exercise a good reality test -and- bitchslap to compare my morals and ideals, something that's very important to INFJs, as far as I see.

So, got any comments?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Trifoilum, Apr 3, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  2. Shai Gar

Shai Gar Guest

cbf clicking link.
    Paste in OP.

3. Faye

Faye ^_^
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    I'm looking at these, and for some, I find the decision easy, and for others, I'm not given enough information. Take #1 for example: honestly, whether or not I stayed in the boat depended on who was in the boat. If I didn't know anyone, I would go to the other boat, but if say, my wife was in the boat (I don't have a wife), you bet I'd stay in it.