Met a lot of INFJs | INFJ Forum

Met a lot of INFJs

goldfinch

Community Member
Jul 27, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
I do lots of volunteer work, but in the type of work I do it's generally just me. Last week I tried something new.

I went to the gulf coast of Mississippi to work with Habitat for Humanity. I stayed in a dorm that is provided to volunteers (for the low price of $125 for the week - including 3 meals a day) and there was a group of people (coincidentally from my own home state) there who were also volunteering.

I had to pleasure of getting to know these people, who I can say without a doubt were 99% INFJs or INFPs, for a week. And it was the most wonderful experience ever. I could be totally me and they were welcoming and accepting. They are so giving and understanding and it felt outstanding to be with people like me for a week.

I highly recommend this type of volunteer work if anyone is looking to meet like minded people, as well as making a positive change in the world. I can't wait to go back.

That is so cool! Isn't it wonderful to talk to people who are just like you? I found out a guy at work is an INFP several months ago and once I got over my fear of talking to him, I found it has been great talking with him because he understands me w/o a whole lot of effort. I've always wanted to do habitat for humanity!