• Get The Fuck Outta Here

Results are only viewable after voting.

G4RiiM

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
MBTI
Yeah, so what your opinion about this? :<3black:

did I horribly misplace this thread?

Nah. Generally this area is used for outside tests, but you've sorta created your own poll/test.
Could go in Lounge, but this is fine.

Reactions: G4RiiM
I have no problem with men in skinny jeans, or any other harmless fashion choice. Their fashion choices don't hurt me, or anyone else.

As for the topic - eh I am pretty indifferent about skinny jeans I guess. I think women pull it off more easily, but some dudes can do it.

I am with @Deleted member 16771 tailcoats are in a desperate need of a comeback.
But I am also all about that robe life.
0c28e25e794eba901ab18312401efff1.jpg

As for the topic - eh I am pretty indifferent about skinny jeans I guess. I think women pull it off more easily, but some dudes can do it.

I am with @Deleted member 16771 tailcoats are in a desperate need of a comeback.
But I am also all about that robe life.
0c28e25e794eba901ab18312401efff1.jpg
Looks like an intellectual assassin that might kill you with a pen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyote
Yall definitely got some interesting styles, I like it.

Reactions: G4RiiM
I liked Sword Art and Beserk and Ajin, you know any more like those? I meant killing with a pen in more than 1 way.

I edited this post too many times:tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
I liked Sword Art and Beserker and Djinn, you know any more like those? I meant killing with a pen in more than 1 way.

Yea I followed ya.
My fav animes are in no particular order:
Trigun, Ruroni Kenshin, Record of Lodoss War, Dragon Ball (all series), Bleach, Witch Hunter Robin, Ghost In The Shell, Death Note, Yu Yu Hakusho, G-Gundam, Gundam X
Probably others, there's lots of great stuff out there. SAO is pretty great!

They look terrible on me, like when you overcook a sausage and the casing shrinks around it. The look used to annoy me, but I realized that it's really just the wave of mainstream trendiness that bothers me, as it does with most things. I can most-readily appreciate fashion in the context from which it originates, which to my knowledge is the music world, the runway and the streets.