Medjugorje (ongoing apparitions of the Virgin Mary) | INFJ Forum

Medjugorje (ongoing apparitions of the Virgin Mary)

Feb 22, 2012
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Has anyone heard about Medjugorje or been there? It's this small village in Bosnia and Herzegovina where the Virgin Mary has reportedly been appearing to these six visionaries since 1981, I believe. What's really interesting is that these children (now adults with families) have been subjected to a multitude of scientific studies by word-renowned doctors, and they've proven that the visions are not a deception or due to any psychological/medical conditions. I kind of want to go there in the future because tons of miracles are reported to occur there, things like the sun spinning and rosaries turning gold and healings. So anyone have opinions or experiences about this place?

Thank you for posting this question! There is a lot of controversy and misinformation out there on this topic. I have been to Medjugorje twice and have met personally with the visionaries. As a PhD scientist, I have a very skeptical approach to these kinds of things. However, I can tell you without a doubt that there is absolutely no prosaic explanation for this phenomenon. After studying this closely and objectively, I conclude that this is really happening. For more information, I suggest you go to www.medjugorjelive.org/forum and join in the conversation there. Also, go to www.medjugorjetoday.tv for current events. Other sites for more information include www.Medjugorje.org, www.marytv.tv and www.Medjugorje.com.

Wow, that's awesome! The fact that so many well-educated people, such as yourself [MENTION=5246]KnoxvilleTim[/MENTION], cannot explain Medjugorje, and even support it, says a lot about the place. I really hope to go there one day, hopefully in the near future!