MBTI Symbolism | INFJ Forum

MBTI Symbolism

MJDK

Three
Nov 26, 2013
MBTI
INFJ
I think there should be flags/coat of arms for the 8 cognitive functions and the 16 types. If it was all left up to me, I'd probably make all of the flags and crests be systematic, and organized. Also, the symbols on the flags of the cognitive functions would be included on the flags of the types with those functions(for example, the flag of the INFJ and the ISTP would have the same colors/symbols on them, but in different positions ). Does this seem like a good idea? What do you all say?

I think there should be flags/coat of arms for the 8 cognitive functions and the 16 types. If it was all left up to me, I'd probably make all of the flags and crests be systematic, and organized. Also, the symbols on the flags of the cognitive functions would be included on the flags of the types with those functions(for example, the flag of the INFJ and the ISTP would have the same colors/symbols on them, but in different positions ). Does this seem like a good idea? What do you all say?

Can we also line up in battle formation then charge each other?

INFJ's would be a little outnumbered but could perhaps disguise themselves as another type and melt into their ranks

I was looking for something that would embody the idea of "too much time on your hands"....uh....I mean, Kewl!

This stuff could be used in marches/parades, and also as bumper stickers, so people, if they knew MBTI symbolism, could tell what type someone was.

Us NF's have the dolphin as our animal totem.
I have swam with dolphins, and I got a dolphin tattoo before I even knew this!