MBTI and Astrological Signs | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

MBTI and Astrological Signs

I believe we already have a thread on this topic.
I say, keep in mind that there is more to your chart than your sun sign. Your moon, rising, and even some of your planetary signs also play a role in your day to day behaviour and personality.

Ex: A Pisces with a Virgo moon would behave significantly different than one with say, a moon in Sagittarius (yikes lol).

To answer your question, I have met relatively few infj pisceans. Most of the female ones I know are Taureans or Geminis or Cancers

Most ENFPs/INFPs I have met were Pisces/Cancers.

I avoid associating astrology and mbti with each other for these reasons :)

Anywho:

Sun: Taurus
Moon: Scorpio
Rising: Aquarius

Ex: A Pisces with a Virgo moon would behave significantly different than one with say, a moon in Sagittarius (yikes lol).

To answer your question, I have met relatively few infj pisceans.
I am Pisces with Sagi moon and INFJ...yikes is an understatement lol

Its funny that my name is an astrological sign but I hate astrology.

Reactions: Sandie33
Why do you dislike Astrology?

I do not believe in this astrology junk. Just because I was born in a certain month doesn't make me fit some kind of generic description or prediction.... The sad thing is, most of the zodiac's descriptions can fit almost anyone because they are so general.

I do not believe in this astrology junk. Just because I was born in a certain month doesn't make me fit some kind of generic description or prediction.... The sad thing is, most of the zodiac's descriptions can fit almost anyone because they are so general.
Ahh. I see, perhaps you are familiar with Astrology as entertainment not as science. :D it's all good. Thank you for taking time to answer. Have a beautiful day.

I think you it's stupid to even consider that the date of your birth has something to do with how your personality develops. I myself am gemini and I am nothing like the sign. Geminis are supposed to be very outgoing, sociable, extroverts, talkative and energetic. I'm the polar opposite of that.

Before calling someone stupid, it's best to understand the concept in which you're trying to add input into.

While you may be a Gemini, you might also be a Pisces moon, Leo Mercury, Cancer Venus, Leo Rising etc etc. Which would explain why you don't identify with Gemini.

I am an Aries with a Pisces Moon. I have 4 planets in the house of Scorpio and many Pluto and Neptune aspects making me much more like a Scorpio and Pisces than an Aries.

Reactions: Sandie33
Astrology as entertainment not as science. :D
200w.gif

Reactions: acd and Sandie33
I'm not really into astrology, but I know I'm a Scorpio sun sign. And I do relate a lot to the description... The good and the bad qualities... But I also wonder, do I relate because I'm a Scorpio or because I've been reading the description my whole life telling me I'm a Scorpio???

Last edited:
I'm a scorpio
Moon in Virgo
Mars in Leo
Venus in Scorpio
Pluto in Scorpio
Jupiter in Scorpio
Asc Node in Scorpio
Mercury in Libra
Saturn Pisces
Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn

probably the ascendant is capricorn or aquarius , not sure of this

I'm not really into astrology, but I know I'm a Scorpio sun sign. And I do relate a lot to the description... The good and the bad qualities... But I also wonder, do I relate because I'm a Scorpio or because I've been reading the description my whole life telling me I'm a Scorpio???

Maybe. If you believe you are that kinda person, you may act like that. If you believe you are mad you act like mad. Because to brain what you believe is true.

Also... all astrology sign descriptions can fit to all humans. It's too general. So you can relate to all of the signs.

For example: MBTI and ennegram personality descriptions is like astrology sign descriptions, they are not that general but you can also relate to other descriptions. I relate to infj, istj and intj, rarely I may act like entj. About ennegram, I relate to type 1, type 2, type 3, type 4, type 5, sometimes type 6 and type 8.

Personality is a very complex thing. People won't change permanently but they act differently in different circumstance. Humans adabt to circumstance. It's just one of the survival mechanism we have.

You may even have a side you didn't learned yet. Yeah, personality is not that simple but some people trying to fit in one description which they shouldn't.

Last edited: