Jul 9, 2012
Somewhere out there
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Something?
It is self explanatory, therefore …

… go on!

where do I begin? Bulgarian isn't even a real language, its more of an accent. The country itself are just those parts of Greece and Romania that those guys didn't want. And having a username with a q but no u after it on an english speaking site is just so Al Q. And then the signature, who is freaking serious around here? even Muir is kidding half the time.

I keep wondering if he really knows how to make a good stew and just doesnt know how to spell stew or if stu really is an abbreviation for shut the F#$# up with out the F#$@ in it. But maybe he doesn't really know either and stu is a cut off for stupid m#$#$# #$#$#$%. And btw 5000+ posts!? What up with that? Is this someones personal brain dump? When has a persons avatar ever freaked someone out as much as his avatar? I mean what the hell is it?

What nothing? There is a lot to make fun about concerning me. [MENTION=1939]Stu[/MENTION] all in good fun. The whole "Im going to blow your face up and send it to the NSA" made you an easy target for me.

Reactions: Stu
What does one say about eventhorizon.

He's so aloof that it's difficult to know exactly who he is. He talks about 'avoiding' putting personal information on the web, yet he shares his deepest darkest fears "ooooh, I can't dance!!" , "ooooh! Ghosts scare me!" - but WHO are you? WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE? ...to me, this is shifty. Why not just show your face? Instead, you present us with a cute innocent puppy dog as your avatar- except you are anything but....I don't trust you...I think you're growing a giant cat army to take over the world.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
[MENTION=10252]say what[/MENTION], this intruder to the forum, bringing hilarity and madness to an otherwise calm and peaceful place. And a username "say what" to which I respond "say what"? And oh my the love of cats. What did those cats ever do to you to make you want to smother them so? Yes, I said it . . . smother. And the drinking! *awaits scolding*

Reactions: say what
@say what, this intruder to the forum, bringing hilarity and madness to an otherwise calm and peaceful place. And a username "say what" to which I respond "say what"? And oh my the love of cats. What did those cats ever do to you to make you want to smother them so? Yes, I said it . . . smother. And the drinking! *awaits scolding*

framed has a big nose! she went to get her photo taken but all the could get in the frame was a nose.

Reactions: Gaze
[MENTION=1926]TinyBubbles[/MENTION] 's bubbles are so tiny that you can barely see them. What's the use of having bubbles at all if they're going to be that tiny?

Reactions: TinyBubbles