Lord of lords, your thoughts? on my concepton of jesus? literally or figuratively? | INFJ Forum

Lord of lords, your thoughts? on my concepton of jesus? literally or figuratively?

Aug 7, 2015
MBTI
INFJ
SO..
you cant prove to anyone, that Alexander the great existed, or Cesar, or the pharaoh,
they couldve been conspiracys, just like people thihnk jesus was, or tainted knowledge.

but the difference is.
everyone on earth almost, knows the story or HISstory of jesus,
there fore he is more popular than the most famous POP star, Micheal jackson.
millions of people a day feed/cloth/warm/love/care for/save millions more people every day because of what jesus did in HISstory
therefore he is saving more people after death, than superman/batman/spiderman/ save, (a better superhero) (not fictional information)
history itself, is based on jesus story, B.C and A.D are direct references to jesus time on earth or HISstory.
therefore the greatest historical figure in all time. is jesus
jesus commands the greatest government of people in sheer mass than any man in history.
2000 years after his death, jesus has 1.5 billion followers willing to die at his given word, follow his laws and policys, consider him lord.
therefore the greatest king in history IS jesus, more than obama, more than kim jung, more than alexander,
the most believed scientific theory in the world, is one jesus insisted to be true, the biblical account of things is more widely knowen and believed
than any other, counteractive theory, therefore jesus was technically considerable as the greatest physicist who ever lived, 2000 years after...
and psychology? isum?, the most widely understood and followed means of considering and dealing with other person(s), psyche,
loving the person as thyself, which has proven to be the greatest psychological asset in working with those whom have mental problems,

how do you compare?
or anyone you know?
question for me isnt, why believe in jesus,

its that.

what self respecting man wouldnt believe in jesus.

if you dont believe in this man....
how can you even believe in yourself.... or anyone.

but whom you can see, touch, feel, ....

therefore, how can you believe someone has personality... if you cant see physical evidence,...
even other than yourself...
to the non believer then.... there is NO persons, ... only machines, ..
there is no belief, ... only computers and programmes..
your body is a car ..... with no body driving it...

to the believer ...
he is the driver....
the body is the car...
and when the car finally breaks down for good...

he gets out and walks.....

any thoughts?

Yes, but this sounds religious. Hold on to your hat. He is by far the great physician, if one would only listen.

(...) the most believed scientific theory in the world, is one jesus insisted to be true, the biblical account of things is more widely knowen and believed than any other, counteractive theory, therefore jesus was technically considerable as the greatest physicist who ever lived (...)
Could you please elaborate on this. What do you mean Jesus was a physicist? I have never once read anything Jesus said about physics or alike, but perhaps you have or you are talking about something else.

therefore, how can you believe someone has personality... if you cant see physical evidence,...

Above made me think of this: John.20.29.nkjv Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

S M Lockridge summed it up for me (I particularly like....”I wish I could describe Him to you...he's indescribable…he’s incomprehensible”).

That’s My King https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqTFNfeDnE

The Bible says:
He’s the King of the Jews
He’s the King of Israel
He’s the King of Righteousness
He’s the King of the Ages
He’s the King of Heaven
He’s the King of Glory
He’s the King of Kings
and He is the Lord of Lords

Now that’s my King!
David says
The Heavens declare the glory of God
And the firmament showeth His handiwork
No means of measure can define His limitless love
No far seeing telescope can bring into visibility the coastline of His shoreless supply
No barriers can hinder Him from pouring out His blessing

He’s enduringly strong
He’s entirely sincere
He’s eternally steadfast
He’s immortally graceful
He’s imperially powerful
He’s impartially merciful

That’s my King!
He’s God’s Son
He’s the sinners’ Saviour
He’s the centrepiece of civilisation
He stands alone in Himself
He’s august
He’s unique
He’s unparalleled
He’s unprecedented
He’s supreme
He’s pre-eminent
He’s the loftiest idea in literature
He’s the highest personality in philosophy
He’s the supreme problem in higher criticism
He’s the fundamental doctrine in true theology
He’s the cardinal necessity of spiritual religion

That’s my King!
He’s the miracle of the age
He’s the superlative of everything good that you choose to call Him
He’s the only one able to supply all of our needs simultaneously
He supplies strength for the weak
He’s available for the tempted and the tried
He sympathises and He saves
He guards and He guides
He heals the sick
He cleansed the lepers
He forgives sinners
He discharges debtors
He delivers the captives
He defends the feeble
He blesses the young
He serves the unfortunate
He regards the aged
He rewards the diligent
And He beautifies the meek

Do you know Him?
My King is the key of knowledge
He’s the wellspring of wisdom
He’s the doorway of deliverance
He’s the pathway of peace
He’s the roadway of righteousness
He’s the highway of holiness
He’s the gateway of glory
He’s the master of the mighty
He’s the captain of the conquerors
He’s the head of the heroes
He’s the leader of the legislators
He’s the overseer of the overcomers
He’s the governor of governors
He’s the prince of princes
He’s the King of Kings
And He’s the Lord of Lords

That’s my King
That’s my King!
My King
His office is manifold
His promise is sure
His life is matchless
His goodness is limitless
His mercy is everlasting
His love never changes
His word is enough
His grace is sufficient
His reign is righteous
His yoke is easy
and His burden is light
I wish I could describe Him to you
He’s indescribable
He’s indescribable
He’s incomprehensible
He’s invincible
He’s irresistible
I’m trying to tell you
The heaven of heavens cannot contain Him
Let alone a man explain Him
You can’t get Him out of your mind
You can’t get Him off of your hands
You can’t outlive Him
And you can’t live without Him
The Pharisees couldn’t stand Him
but they found out they couldn’t stop Him
Pilate couldn’t find any fault in Him
The witnesses couldn’t get their testimonies to agree
And Herod couldn’t kill Him
Death couldn’t handle Him
And the grave couldn’t hold Him

That’s my King!
He always has been
And He always will be
I’m talking about
He had no predecessor
and He’ll have no successor
There was nobody before Him
and there’ll be nobody after Him
You can’t impeach Him
and He’s not going to resign
That’s my King!
Praise the Lord
That’s my King
Thine is the Kingdom
And the power
And the glory
The glory is all His
Thine is the Kingdom
And the power
And the glory
For ever
And ever
And ever
And when you get through with all of the forevers
Then
Amen

Its because the history of Jesus was killed into people. If you did not believe or contradicted the church you were tortured and killed. Pretty soon people did not want that to happen so they learned what it took that would allow one to live longer.
Ceaser though...well you wouldnt get killed for not believing in Ceaser. Maybe just thrown into an insane asylum.
The story of Jesus had been repeated various ways 2000 years before his birth. The ancient sumarians had tales and stories of a hero that mirror Jesus quite profoundly. Those thinking people in the know recognize the story of Jesus likely originated from stories derived from it.

Last edited:
I'm less inclined to believe something that people make a big deal out of believing.

Read that wrong. I thought this was going to be about biblical allegory in Lord of The Rings.

Carry on.

what i mean by this,
is that, not only jesus but all persons, have an understanding about what the universe is, and how the universe began.
jesus and all ancient persons had what to go off?.
the greatest computer system ever invented as we know it. the brain.
the greatest neuro holographic projector ever invented. the imagination.
connected to the largest database of information knowen to man. just basic reality, 0's and 1's are the atoms and molecules etc. all connected to the brains
senses which pick up the frequencys of reality.
and what else did they have?... even moreso than us modern humans? time
lots and lots of time....

it only stands to reason to me.
that it was possible that someone could have ie. jesus, configured an actuall virtual equivelant to the structure of the universe.
thereby moreso understanding the universe, and how to behave according to the flow of energy inside of the universe, than any other man.

if the problem with this theory is that, ancient persons did not have understanding at a level of complexity enough to understand this.

we already know, that person(s) here understood basic concepts of psychology,
it only stands to reason that with the INFJ personality type one would develop upon these basic concepts, into complexity.
just as we do, in our modern age, (note: with less social activity)
note: furthermore, the way i see it, jesus, may have had a greater understanding than us ourselves of the psychology of mankind.
(or rather the physical structure of conscioussness)

because why?
well, how does one influence so much cause in the psyche of mankind without such a degree of understanding?

also, from premative positionsing,
a person(s) still had relevant observability of every element knowen to mankind, the way the energy worked, where it came from, etc.
with the greatest computer system, the largest database of 6 sense experience, and the best virtual simulATOR/HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTOR.
it stands to reason that it was at least POSSIBLE this man, knew enough information, relevant to reality, to conclude,
an eventual beginning of the universe. (all surrounding objects BEGIN, common sense)
everything is made of vibrational energy/spirit possible was his definition of this substance, in stead of vibrational E=mc2'
the sun is far, stars are further,
time and space are relative,
energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transformed.

if you think about it, these statements, are all common sense, if thought about over time.
we just never have that... time

but they had all day.

i cannot prove this, but its what i believe.

Its because the history of Jesus was killed into people. If you did not believe or contradicted the church you were tortured and killed. Pretty soon people did not want that to happen so they learned what it took that would allow one to live longer.
Ceaser though...well you wouldnt get killed for not believing in Ceaser. Maybe just thrown into an insane asylum.
The story of Jesus had been repeated various ways 2000 years before his birth. The ancient sumarians had tales and stories of a hero that mirror Jesus quite profoundly. Those thinking people in the know recognize the story of Jesus likely originated from stories derived from it.

if you want people to make sense, you cant assume they dont first. can you?

my point doesnt, disclude the information your talking about.
plenty of different races, and people's assumed the same.

my theory, is that these people, were all talking about the same reality.
the same person, the sumarians, etc etc.

(just as, in every language when the giant fireball in the sky is mentioned, we know there all technically saying. or talking about
"the sun"

in every language, and culture.
they may talk about a person influential upon humanity beyoned comparison"
caused to come into being by the conscioussness of the entirety(or universe/complete) or GOD
a conscioussness which is the original conscioussness, and cause to the Big Bang.

common sense may tell them, according to astrology (which prematives had a lot of time to look at)
that this person would have to be born here, or there, in time and space, in order to have the correct certain personality traits
and surrounding enviroment, for the correct conscioussness /personality type to exist.
how does astrology/ and chinese astrology, influence our INFJ type?
gravity, there is a pull from every object in the universe onto your conscioussness, in every position.
this is just the basic fact about gravity, everything, attrACTED TO EVERYTHING ELSE.

this is BASICALLY how i think its possible./plausable
it has nothing to do with churches.
or the religious doctrine.
i believed it, so ive put effort into understanding it.
do i make enough sense?

if you want people to make sense, you cant assume they dont first. can you?

my point doesnt, disclude the information your talking about.
plenty of different races, and people's assumed the same.

my theory, is that these people, were all talking about the same reality.
the same person, the sumarians, etc etc.

(just as, in every language when the giant fireball in the sky is mentioned, we know there all technically saying. or talking about
"the sun"

in every language, and culture.
they may talk about a person influential upon humanity beyoned comparison"
caused to come into being by the conscioussness of the entirety(or universe/complete) or GOD
a conscioussness which is the original conscioussness, and cause to the Big Bang.

common sense may tell them, according to astrology (which prematives had a lot of time to look at)
that this person would have to be born here, or there, in time and space, in order to have the correct certain personality traits
and surrounding enviroment, for the correct conscioussness /personality type to exist.
how does astrology/ and chinese astrology, influence our INFJ type?
gravity, there is a pull from every object in the universe onto your conscioussness, in every position.
this is just the basic fact about gravity, everything, attrACTED TO EVERYTHING ELSE.

this is BASICALLY how i think its possible./plausable
it has nothing to do with churches.
or the religious doctrine.
i believed it, so ive put effort into understanding it.
do i make enough sense?

Yes. You are a worthy listen.