Life a reality of your imagination | INFJ Forum

Life a reality of your imagination

Regular Poster
Aug 25, 2018
MBTI
INFJ
What would you do if everything you ever dreamed of or thought that would be so amazing but it could never happen in real life, actually could be achieved.

Lets say something "crazy" like:

superpowers.

What if somehow you actually took it very serious, that it is possible to achieve that, and you begin to study anything related to that specific thought, until you'd actually achieve it?

You're right though... we are just playing out fragments of our memory/imagination which dictate our behaviour and expectations or something.. I don't know..

However..
I tried the superpower thing, ..
Every morning as a kid (yes,I watched Matilda) I would stare at the Cheerios and try to command it to move. Well, it didn't work :tired:
I also, tried to bring a rhino to life by drawing a really big rhino on the wall at the entrance in my parents house. Well, I'm still waiting for him:grimacing::fuming:

Every morning as a kid (yes,I watched Matilda) I would stare at the Cheerios and try to command it to move. Well, it didn't work :tired:
I also, tried to bring a rhino to life by drawing a really big rhino on the wall at the entrance in my parents house. Well, I'm still waiting for him:grimacing::fuming:

I understand what you are saying, but let's take it to an extreme. When you're an adult and take would take that task as serious as your job.

Let me expand on this subject a little bit more i don't think people are going to understand this just from the info i provided in the first post.

So lets say you suddenly realize that it might be possible to have super human powers, well where would you start digging for research? biology of the human body? maybe gather evidence from other possible suspicious sources that are trying to achieve the same thing. Also the more research you will do the more you will start to believe that it really is possible. You see where i'm going?

Just pick something, and let me know how you would've approached it.

You mean like you can become Batman, but Spiderman is out of the question?

I mean anything is possible? sure you could become batman and that might technically seem easier to achieve than becoming spiderman. but what if your imagination is becoming spiderman and you want to achieve that then it would also be possible.

It's what you want most to achieve in a reality/your imagination where the current laws of this reality don't apply, but you'd still have to figure out how anything works to achieve your goal. Now bring that kind of mindset to this reality and actually try to achieve that goal.

Reactions: Skarekrow
That would be kind of cool actually.
What you're saying reminds me of this movie (or, tv show? limitless or something? ) about this guy that takes this pill and gets super powers.

Reactions: Skarekrow and 54321
That would be kind of cool actually.
What you're saying reminds me of this movie (or, tv show? limitless or something? ) about this guy that takes this pill and gets super powers.

Yeah, it's Limitless, great movie. It would be the exact amount of believe and confidence he had while writing, but only applied to your goal instead.

superpowers.

35176044d6f6a48f9627aaa27282ded5.jpg

Edit: cliche.

Thank you so much for responding to this thread. Your type of comments fuel me and give me hope again. (why did you edit your original comment out? leave it in, it was exactly what i meant!)

You have a fucking nuclear mindset, the goal driven, highly efficient entrepreneur archetype.

You just described a big part of me, thank you very much for your understandment.
It's true because i really want to be a successful entrepreneur as well along with other things on a massive scale.

I would teleport myself and friends to my private yacht. We will be sipping cocktails and dining on steak and lobster, while enjoying the open bar and dj.

That seems nice and fun to do. How would your process look like of getting there? and how would your process look like of planning the main process.

What would you do if everything you ever dreamed of or thought that would be so amazing but it could never happen in real life, actually could be achieved.

Lets say something "crazy" like:

superpowers.

What if somehow you actually took it very serious, that it is possible to achieve that, and you begin to study anything related to that specific thought, until you'd actually achieve it?

I'd like to be God, the Supreme Being whose essence is His existence, and who congregates all attributes within Himself.

Omniscience, omnipotence and omnipresence sound like nice superpowers to have.

Thank you so much for responding to this thread. Your type of comments fuel me and give me hope again. (why did you edit your original comment out? leave it in, it was exactly what i meant!)

You just described a big part of me, thank you very much for your understandment.
It's true because i really want to be a successful entrepreneur as well along with other things on a massive scale.

I edited because I think it is important to not sound repetitive.
I have heard similar things to what I wrote by me and by others so many times that I don't think it's necessary to share them again. I guess it's nice motivational speech for entry level but you know, for example, I follow a really talented artist on Instagram but he is not aware (at least yet) of his repetitive motivational speaking. And sometimes I see his posts and ohh not this again. So I'm trying to not do what I dislike in other people.

I'd like to be God, the Supreme Being whose essence is His existence, and who congregates all attributes within Himself.

Omniscience, omnipotence and omnipresence sound like nice superpowers to have.

LMAO

'I was misquoted. I didn't say "the superman exists, and he is French", I said "God exists, and he is French". If that statement starts to chill you after a couple of moments’ consideration, then don’t be alarmed. A feeling of intense and crushing religious terror at the concept indicates only that you are still sane.'

LMAO

'I was misquoted. I didn't say "the superman exists, and he is French", I said "God exists, and he is French". If that statement starts to chill you after a couple of moments’ consideration, then don’t be alarmed. A feeling of intense and crushing religious terror at the concept indicates only that you are still sane.'

Haha! Indeed ;)

But I think my answer makes sense. Like seriously, if anything is possible, why go for the copy when you can be the original.